Any of you in Las Vegas or Southern Cal wanna meet up?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Winston
Site Admin

Any of you in Las Vegas or Southern Cal wanna meet up?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Next week I will go to Las Vegas for a few months. Are any of you there? If so do you want to meet up? If so PM me and let me know. Or post about it below.

Also, how many of you are in Southern California? If there are a few of you in Southern Cal, maybe we can organize a group meet up there. What do you all think? Who is game to have a HA meet up in Southern Cal? If any of you are, please post your interest below. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: Any of you in Las Vegas or Southern Cal wanna meet up?

Post by dancilley »

That would be great Winston. I am still in LA.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 5:42 pm
Hi all,
Next week I will go to Las Vegas for a few months. Are any of you there? If so do you want to meet up? If so PM me and let me know. Or post about it below.
Assuming Europe is where you really want to be, why prioritize Vegas over Europe?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 7:45 am
Winston wrote:
Hi all,
Assuming Europe is where you really want to be, why prioritize Vegas over Europe?
Because:

1. I was supposed to go there last year. But Taiwan wouldn't let me go. Been on my list for two years to go there.
2. I wanna take my folks on a road trip around the Southwest, one of my favorite regions in the world. Lots of nature, canyons, national parks, beautiful landscapes and desert, etc. Been meaning to do this for several years. I wanna do this while they are still healthy enough to travel around. So this is something that is time sensitive.
3. I miss Mexican food, Vegas buffets, consumer choices that don't exist in Asia, Taco Bell, Subway, junk food, good popcorn, candy corn, etc. Asia is lacking those. lol
4. I miss the fresh clean air and climate in the US. I cannot stand hot humid atmosphere in southern Asia.
5. I miss being in desert. It's very spiritual and cleansing.
6. I wanna visit my aunt too. Haven't seen her in a while.
7. Haven't been to the US in years. Like Eurobrat I get homesick too.

Europe can come afterward, a few months later. Got Thailand on the list too. I cannot be everywhere at once.

Also I am considering going to Mexico to visit Matt Hanson too. So I can have a HA experience down there in Mexico too. lol. I don't speak Spanish, so he would have to be my guide.

You wanna come down to Vegas to visit us @momopi? We have a guest bedroom in the house for you and your wife.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Don't eat the GMO corn and the CHEMTRAILS are not fresh air...
Time to Hide!
cg711
Freshman Poster

Post by cg711 »

Hi Winston,

That would be great, I'm in Las Vegas.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

cg711 wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 9:03 pm
Hi Winston,

That would be great, I'm in Las Vegas.
That's nice. But I don't know anything about you or who you are. Do you have an online bio somewhere or blog? Or a Facebook page at least?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 4:43 pm
momopi wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 7:45 am
Winston wrote:
Hi all,
Because:

1. I was supposed to go there last year. But Taiwan wouldn't let me go. Been on my list for two years to go there.
2. I wanna take my folks on a road trip around the Southwest, one of my favorite regions in the world. Lots of nature, canyons, national parks, beautiful landscapes and desert, etc. Been meaning to do this for several years. I wanna do this while they are still healthy enough to travel around. So this is something that is time sensitive.
3. I miss Mexican food, Vegas buffets, consumer choices that don't exist in Asia, Taco Bell, Subway, junk food, good popcorn, candy corn, etc. Asia is lacking those. lol
4. I miss the fresh clean air and climate in the US. I cannot stand hot humid atmosphere in southern Asia.
5. I miss being in desert. It's very spiritual and cleansing.
6. I wanna visit my aunt too. Haven't seen her in a while.
7. Haven't been to the US in years. Like Eurobrat I get homesick too.

Europe can come afterward, a few months later. Got Thailand on the list too. I cannot be everywhere at once.

Also I am considering going to Mexico to visit Matt Hanson too. So I can have a HA experience down there in Mexico too. lol. I don't speak Spanish, so he would have to be my guide.

You wanna come down to Vegas to visit us @momopi? We have a guest bedroom in the house for you and your wife.
Thank you for the offer. We are saving our vacation days from work for trip to Bali this year.
urdream
Freshman Poster

Post by urdream »

Winston wrote:
Hi all,

Also, how many of you are in Southern California? If there are a few of you in Southern Cal, maybe we can organize a group meet up there. What do you all think? Who is game to have a HA meet up in Southern Cal? If any of you are, please post your interest below. Thanks.
I will be in Vegas on Sep 21 evening. I can share my facebook if you are available to meet.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu this sounds like some sort of set up, make sure your karate technics are honed and ready to go..... :shock:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 8:47 am
Thank you for the offer. We are saving our vacation days from work for trip to Bali this year.
Ok well if we go to LA or Orange County, where you are, we will let you know. Maybe we can meet there in your area.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

urdream wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 10:49 am
Winston wrote:
Hi all,

I will be in Vegas on Sep 21 evening. I can share my facebook if you are available to meet.
Ok PM me your FB profile if you want then.

We will be going on a road trip too. But not sure when.

@Vegascook where are you?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 1:01 am
momopi wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 8:47 am
Ok well if we go to LA or Orange County, where you are, we will let you know. Maybe we can meet there in your area.
If you come to OC we can go visit Viet bikini coffee shops in Garden Grove.

Have you set a cut off date for “must leave by” to exit US for EU?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But isnt that torture momopi? Those bikini coffee shops are all look and no touch right? Lol. It's like a candy store where you cant eat the candy.

Well i gotta go to Philippines and Thailand too after the US. Again everything is backed up. We should have gone in July when airfare was still normal price.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 9:11 pm
But isnt that torture momopi? Those bikini coffee shops are all look and no touch right? Lol. It's like a candy store where you cant eat the candy.
Well i gotta go to Philippines and Thailand too after the US. Again everything is backed up. We should have gone in July when airfare was still normal price.
...massage parlors located conveniently close to bikini coffee shops. It’s a long running joke here, cities like Stanton in OC is only 3.1 sq mile in size but had 36 massage parlors in 2014.

If you choose to put Europe at lower priority to US, Mexico (?), Thailand and Philippines, then being in Europe really isn’t a high priority to you.
Last edited by momopi on September 4th, 2018, 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.