ROK international meetup day (for Rooshv fans)

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Winston
Site Admin

ROK international meetup day (for Rooshv fans)

Post by Winston »

If any of you are Rooshv fans or Return of Kings fans, they are having an international meetup day on February 6, i think, at multiple locations all around the world. If youre interested, here is more info and a list of all the meeting locations around the world.

http://www.returnofkings.com/78021/full ... meetup-day

http://www.returnofkings.com/78592/freq ... february-6

Im not sure if i should go though. Roosh's group doesnt like me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: ROK international meetup day (for Rooshv fans)

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston wrote:If any of you are Rooshv fans or Return of Kings fans, they are having an international meetup day on February 6, i think, at multiple locations all around the world. If youre interested, here is more info and a list of all the meeting locations around the world.

http://www.returnofkings.com/78021/full ... meetup-day

http://www.returnofkings.com/78592/freq ... february-6

Im not sure if i should go though. Roosh's group doesnt like me.
You should go.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Libtards are giving Doosh a lot of undeserved publicity over this. I guess you have to give the guy credit. His future of not having to work and living off the proceeds of what amounts to online trolling is pretty much assured.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tings.html
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I think, it is better to stay away.

RooshV is too much into pick up of Western women, his way to argue is very impolite, and this goes into the wrong direction, it makes feminists and especially manginas stronger and not weaker with their arguments.

He is plainly unable to present good arguments, despite some what he says is true, for example the bad situation for men concerning false rape allegations.

About his travel to UK, cancelled already.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Apparently the ROK international meetups were canceled due to threats from feminist groups. Roosh canceled them due to fear of the privacy of the attendees.

Thats stupid. If roosh caves in to pressure from feminists, then hes showing a sign of weakness to all, including his own fans. Bad idea. No great leader caves in to fear. Its also sending a message to feminists that intimidation works. Nothing great was ever accomplished by caving in to threats and fear. Roosh isnt a wise man.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote: ..... If roosh caves in to pressure from feminists, then hes showing a sign of weakness to all, including his own fans. Bad idea. No great leader caves in to fear. Its also sending a message to feminists that intimidation works.
I agree with you, Winston.

He gets a lot of attention but receives also threats. The feminist propaganda machine is full running against him.

In case he is not even allowed to enter UK or Australia, he can still arrange some meeting by using video conferencing via internet.

He got also some 'support', not only from his followers - anyway this comment is worth to mention it.

For the full article (BBC) about RooshV. click on the link below.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-35490223

How Return of Kings used outrage to sell extreme ideas

-----

Rapper Tyler the Creator and pick-up artist Julien Blanc were both refused entry to the country after campaigns accused them of promoting misogyny.

Simon Breheny, director of the Legal Rights Project at the Institute of Public Affairs, said this had prompted strong debate about the limits of free speech and whether Australia's laws went too far in restricting that right.

"These cases have given the individuals concerned a very high degree of prominence in the media and so it's seen as a bit of a tactic they can use to get a lot of free exposure," Mr Breheny said.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do the BBC and Daily Mail UK mention roosh and ROK but not us? Arent we just as taboo as they are?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Why do the BBC and Daily Mail UK mention roosh and ROK but not us? Arent we just as taboo as they are?
Because Rooshe's profile and website have a much higher profile than you and Happier Abroad.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The cancellation covered on The Young Turks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf4k8EfkUkw
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Why do the BBC and Daily Mail UK mention roosh and ROK but not us? Arent we just as taboo as they are?
Because Rooshe's profile and website have a much higher profile than you and Happier Abroad.
Why? What does he do that i dont? Why does he attract more followers? Im a far nicer guy who is much warmer and more open than he is. Thus i should be a lot more likable and popular than him, in theory at least.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Why? What does he do that i dont? Why does he attract more followers? Im a far nicer guy who is much warmer and more open than he is. Thus i should be a lot more likable and popular than him, in theory at least.
I don't follow Roosh so closely so I don't know what his secret is. Also, I'm not skilled at Internet marketing or creating websites. So I can only comment from subjective gut instincts on this matter. Here goes:

You don't invest much in the way of growing HA. You don't seem to consult or hire experts on ways to grow your site. You take long breaks from it. You miss a lot of posts and take long breaks. And you have done things in the past to fragment fragile content creation. Sometimes I can go for days and not find anything of interest to read on the HA forum.

On the other hand, ROK is full of rich articles and Rooshe's forum gets a lot more volume on practical topics even though he is a much stricter moderator. Roosh travels extensively, makes interesting vids, and seems to be a strong leader when it comes to controlling his site and community. His content is strictly focused on Manospheere topics - self improvement (physically, mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually), understanding, attracting, and getting intimacy from women, the whole concept of neo masculinity, feminism, and what men and women should be, etc.

Being a nice guy doesn't count for much. Jeb Bush seems like a nice guy too. But he's lame and only attracts a handful of people when he shows up in person.

Roosh has travelled extensively, written bang guides and been a sort of PUA icon, and has evolved into a man's rights kinda guy with age. His topics are more focused and relevant to today's social climate. His sites are well organized and full of interesting content.

HA seemed to have had great potential quite a few years ago but it's kinda coasted downhill from there instead of exploding into next level. Your sites and profile are invisible compared to Roohe's.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is easy to explain, you cannot compare RooshV with you.

'Happierabroad' is about 'abroad' about 'moving on, moving away' it is about looking out for different women far away, meeting women somewhere else and have a good time and being nice to these foreign girls - while ignoring women from Western countries, ignoring 'girls next door' due to their behavior and also because the bad legal situation for men.

RooshV is promoting pick-up everywhere - 'talking BS with Western women and sleep with them for one night and forget this whore'. Rather rude, not really friendly.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I have to agree with Yohan.. I don't spend allot of time with Roosh but it seems like with them it's all about sex. Pick up sex or over seas sex ..just get sex and if you don't something wrong with the women. It must be feminist .

Happier abroad is more about just find a place that your happier at.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I don't know why the lamestream media or anyone else pays much attention to Doosh. Most of his stuff is just bullcrap, and even the quoted article about the legalized rape though experiment was fairly innocuous. We would seem to be more controversial.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.