Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by starchild5 » January 13th, 2015, 1:45 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote: I could never imagine bringing my parents to philippines. They certainly dont want to go. Its another reason of why i really can't marry a foreign woman (unless i bring her to america or something).
I don't think you would be taking your parents to Mexico or Canada anytime soon :lol: :lol: ..You can't take care of yourself in Philippines then I can understand how you will be able to take care of your parents. :D :D Plus the stigma of living with parents do not exist in Asia but its slowly creeping in...I'm living with my parents and support them...They dont have to live in old age homes like in the west....everyone does that here in India and yet I can have fun too and work...

Anyways, You missed the point of my post. Your thinking is very Singular...

My point was Winston is able to do multiple things at the same time, which people in the west do not do it....I think Winston also did not highlight his unique abilities by living in the west.

The perfect example is Shelden from Big Bang Theory...He is super smart but can't drive....

Many Nerds in America are super smart, smartest in the world but they can't seem to find a girl friend at the same time.

Many rich people in America are Divorced but if you compare rich people in India and China..They are happily married.

Yourself......You have money, you are young, you got American passport, you have what like only 5% of the world has and yet you traveled half way across the world and still can't find a women.

Give me your American passport, and your money and I will create a harem :lol: :lol:

Its not the Philippines I meant..Its how Winston not only goes to Angeles city but also takes care of Parents....He does it all..He is not Singular...

Many Americans have this crazy odd equations with their parents, relatives etc...American family system is totally broken...

I Hope you wont take the post in a negative way...We all needs to learn from one another..We all should really be Students of humanity. That's why I said..You must visit India and learn...and don't get brainwashed by main stream on what India is...If you are coming any time soon..I will be here in India and can show you around the places in Kerala...

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by MarcosZeitola » January 13th, 2015, 3:04 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I could never imagine bringing my parents to philippines. They certainly dont want to go. Its another reason of why i really can't marry a foreign woman (unless i bring her to america or something).
Your parents won't live forever. You have expressed your desire to marry later in life. If you got married at fifty, chances are your parents would already be dead. How old are they know?

Can't abandon your family if your family is gone from this word.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by MarcosZeitola » January 13th, 2015, 3:06 pm

starchild5 wrote:Loving many women actually makes a man stronger not weaker...
Loving the right woman will elevate and strengthen a man, sure. Loving the wrong woman might just destroy destroy a man.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 13th, 2015, 8:16 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Loving many women actually makes a man stronger not weaker...
Loving the right woman will elevate and strengthen a man, sure. Loving the wrong woman might just destroy destroy a man.

Yep and thats why im probably better off not looking around for a woman for now cause I need to focus on other avenues cause women are my weakness and I tend to fall into great temptation. God even said to flee from sin in other words dont put yourself in situations where you can't control yourselfs if you were put in such an easy temptation.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 13th, 2015, 8:19 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I could never imagine bringing my parents to philippines. They certainly dont want to go. Its another reason of why i really can't marry a foreign woman (unless i bring her to america or something).
Your parents won't live forever. You have expressed your desire to marry later in life. If you got married at fifty, chances are your parents would already be dead. How old are they know?

Can't abandon your family if your family is gone from this word.
Yeah its difficult cause if i do marry I want them to be alive. Im not sure about 50 i could probably marry in the near future IF the girl was like 18 and super hot so she wouldn't be used up in a few years. I just want a nice age gap. In the meantime if I travel ill do it for other reasons and if i a nice wife material comes along the way i may bend but it depends. I think if my parents were alive and i got married id bring her to the united states. If my parents weren't around i probably wouldn't bother since if my parents weren't around then no reason to even do that (or at least not right away).

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 13th, 2015, 8:25 pm

starchild5 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: I could never imagine bringing my parents to philippines. They certainly dont want to go. Its another reason of why i really can't marry a foreign woman (unless i bring her to america or something).
I don't think you would be taking your parents to Mexico or Canada anytime soon :lol: :lol: ..You can't take care of yourself in Philippines then I can understand how you will be able to take care of your parents. :D :D Plus the stigma of living with parents do not exist in Asia but its slowly creeping in...I'm living with my parents and support them...They dont have to live in old age homes like in the west....everyone does that here in India and yet I can have fun too and work...

Anyways, You missed the point of my post. Your thinking is very Singular...

My point was Winston is able to do multiple things at the same time, which people in the west do not do it....I think Winston also did not highlight his unique abilities by living in the west.

The perfect example is Shelden from Big Bang Theory...He is super smart but can't drive....

Many Nerds in America are super smart, smartest in the world but they can't seem to find a girl friend at the same time.

Many rich people in America are Divorced but if you compare rich people in India and China..They are happily married.

Yourself......You have money, you are young, you got American passport, you have what like only 5% of the world has and yet you traveled half way across the world and still can't find a women.

Give me your American passport, and your money and I will create a harem :lol: :lol:

Its not the Philippines I meant..Its how Winston not only goes to Angeles city but also takes care of Parents....He does it all..He is not Singular...

Many Americans have this crazy odd equations with their parents, relatives etc...American family system is totally broken...

I Hope you wont take the post in a negative way...We all needs to learn from one another..We all should really be Students of humanity. That's why I said..You must visit India and learn...and don't get brainwashed by main stream on what India is...If you are coming any time soon..I will be here in India and can show you around the places in Kerala...
Winston is a lost soul. I dont care what winston does. I want to follow God. Then everything will fall in place :)

I dont want a harem now. I looking for a very specific type of girl and my standards are very high higher than everyone else cause im looking for religion and looks and personality. The religion part alone knocks off 99 percent of the population. And among the ones that do qualify they really dont have the personality Iam looking for. Dont think ill ever find what I want but thats ok im gonna travel for cultural and religious reasons not for women.

Im not sure when im traveling again cause im transitioning to something new online so im trying to see what it will wind up making me over the long run may not be able to for a couple years or longer.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by Winston » January 19th, 2015, 6:39 pm

Hi all,
I met up with Billy a few days ago in Angeles City. He is a very cool, genuine and down-to-earth guy. We relate well with each other and have similar views. He has a European personality with a Turkish look, but he could pass as a Mediterranean guy too. So hanging out with him feels like hanging out with a European guy, perhaps like a Greek or Italian guy.

Like me, he also gets a big kick out of flirting with door girls for free without paying anything. lol. He says the process of playful flirtation and the energy it creates is more important than the sex itself, which feels more like a chore to him than fun. lol. I'm sure some of you will be shocked to hear that though. lol But I can sort of understand what he means. Billy understands me and understands why I stayed in Angeles City for so many years before, after experiencing it for himself. So it's nice to meet a guy who can understand and relate to me.

We took some photos together, but Billy doesn't want his photos posted online so I can't show them to you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by Banano » January 19th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Winston wrote:Like me, he also gets a big kick out of flirting with door girls

Image

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2938
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by Yohan » January 21st, 2015, 2:17 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote: I could never imagine bringing my parents to philippines. They certainly dont want to go. Its another reason of why i really can't marry a foreign woman (unless i bring her to america or something).
To stay in Philippines as an elderly couple for sure has advantages, as qualified personnel for elderly care is cheap and not difficult to find.

Elderly care in Western countries is expensive and nurses are known not to be very helpful.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by Winston » January 26th, 2015, 10:42 pm

Hi all,
I just met up with Billy again today and introduced him to Dianne and Angelo. We all talked for a long time and walked around too. Now Billy can personally confirm to all of you (especially negative twerps like Banano) that what I said about Dianne is TRUE - that she does have a unique vibe, is classy, genuine, down-to-earth, and definitely NOT average in the Philippines.

So as of now, the following forum members can confirm what I've said about DIanne:

- Rock
- Ladislav
- WorldTraveler
- Steve55 (Steve Neese)
- Falcon
- Billy

Thus Banano was 100 PERCENT WRONG about Dianne! The thing is, Banano assumes that just because he can't attract a gem in the Philippines, then no one else can. But that's not true. Not all guys are the same. Some guys attract gems, and others don't. Not all guys are worthy of gem-type girls or keeper type girls. Some guys just plain suck. Even Rock found a gem in Bicol.

The thing is, Rock and I are more likable to Filipinas than average expats here are, because we are like the "Robin Williams" type in that we are like children in adult bodies. Most expats here are too serious, cold and devoid of personality or emotion. So Filipinas do not feel as comfortable around them and are only with them for money. But Filipinas enjoy personality types like me and Rock, and also Billy, because we are more playful, silly and charming and have real personalities that they can connect with.

A lot of you don't seem to understand this or take this into account, but I assure you it's very true and real.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4618
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by Moretorque » January 26th, 2015, 11:06 pm

I don't know Winston that UTUBE rant was kinda well ? able.
Time to Hide!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 26th, 2015, 11:24 pm

Im a bit childish and immature but im not that sociable or confident. Is rock and winston very socially confident and take the initiative? Maybe thats why you guys have more success than the average foreigner cause you approach women actively and start conversations. That almost sounds like your saying you need to be a PUA winston which is bad news cause if it requires to be a PUA then what is the point of going foreigner sounds like a lot of work after spending time and money to visit abroad.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27162
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by Winston » January 27th, 2015, 7:02 am

Moretorque wrote: I don't know Winston that UTUBE rant was kinda well ? able.
I was mad in that video and have a right to be. I never said I don't have a temper. I can have a very hot temper when I'm riled up and pissed off. I do not hide that fact. I'm honest about my traits, both good and bad.

Even John McEnroe admits that he has temper tantrums, because they erupt during most of his tennis matches, which are recorded on video.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im a bit childish and immature but im not that sociable or confident. Is rock and winston very socially confident and take the initiative? Maybe thats why you guys have more success than the average foreigner cause you approach women actively and start conversations. That almost sounds like your saying you need to be a PUA winston which is bad news cause if it requires to be a PUA then what is the point of going foreigner sounds like a lot of work after spending time and money to visit abroad.
You don't need Western style confidence in the Philippines because girls don't judge you there in a way that makes you unconfident. You should know that. It's hard to believe that you've been there.

Me, Rock and Billy have more success because we approach and flirt with the girls. It's easy and natural. Ask Billy. He will tell you all about it. If you have a personality and you engage them, that makes you a lot more interesting than the expats with no personality who are just rough, cold and silent.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 27th, 2015, 7:15 am

Winston wrote:
Moretorque wrote: I don't know Winston that UTUBE rant was kinda well ? able.
I was mad in that video and have a right to be. I never said I don't have a temper. I can have a very hot temper when I'm riled up and pissed off. I do not hide that fact. I'm honest about my traits, both good and bad.

Even John McEnroe admits that he has temper tantrums, because they erupt during most of his tennis matches, which are recorded on video.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im a bit childish and immature but im not that sociable or confident. Is rock and winston very socially confident and take the initiative? Maybe thats why you guys have more success than the average foreigner cause you approach women actively and start conversations. That almost sounds like your saying you need to be a PUA winston which is bad news cause if it requires to be a PUA then what is the point of going foreigner sounds like a lot of work after spending time and money to visit abroad.
You don't need Western style confidence in the Philippines because girls don't judge you there in a way that makes you unconfident. You should know that. It's hard to believe that you've been there.

Me, Rock and Billy have more success because we approach and flirt with the girls. It's easy and natural. Ask Billy. He will tell you all about it. If you have a personality and you engage them, that makes you a lot more interesting than the expats with no personality who are just rough, cold and silent.

Maybe im in the 2nd group then LOL. Its all what your natural personality is so yeah Im not the type to go randomly start bsing small talk with a hot girl i just can't force myself to do that. I didn't say they judge you but even so its hard for some of us who lack natural social skills to start randomly starting conversations with hot women. its not that easy. Even guys who are a heck of a lot more confident than me dont seem to do it much when there.

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
Posts: 748
Joined: June 3rd, 2008, 3:46 pm

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by WorldTraveler » January 28th, 2015, 3:09 am

Moretorque wrote:I don't know Winston that UTUBE rant was kinda well ? able.
What rant is this? Can you post the link.

Yes, Diane is a nice girl. In fact I think Winston should marry her. I'm glad to see them back together! Angelo needs his father there with him.

The most important thing to Filipina girls is that big bulge in your pants! a big thick wallet with a lot of cash or ATM cards! There are a ton of drunk expat losers in the Philippines. So if your just normal, you'll do fine. :D

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Meetups and Get Togethers”