Ok, who here is planning to come to the DR?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Ok, who here is planning to come to the DR?

Post by Dark_Sol »

Just wanting to know who here is planning to come to the DR.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

I am thinking about it. Met some cute young chicas on Latin American Cupid. They are excited to see me.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Just remember, some are hookers and others just want to use you for your money on that site. This place is a pump and dump. Not to be harsh, but it is true. Finding a nice girl is like chasing the dragon.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Ok, sorry. Since living here in Sosua and living around the trash. I have become more of a pessimist. You can find good girls, but be careful. The average age range for a guy to get a girl is around 10 years apart.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Dark_Sol wrote:Just remember, some are hookers and others just want to use you for your money on that site. This place is a pump and dump. Not to be harsh, but it is true. Finding a nice girl is like chasing the dragon.

Maybe you are just encountering Caribbean reality...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

¡Jo me vendré pa' ya! :-) Ya tu sabe que he planeado un viaje antes de que se acabó el año, paisa.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

I am seeing reality here and it is stressful, but beats the US. Still get laid and have girls talk to me. But in all honesty, Ethiopia was a better place with real honest hardworking people. Here in the DR, the Dominican men are a bunch of bums and the Haitians are the hardworkers. Then the Gringos, connyo, bunch of hypocrites and scum. Might find a good girl, but always remember that they might not be who they are.

Get here quick E Irizarry.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Dark_Sol wrote:Ok, sorry. Since living here in Sosua and living around the trash. I have become more of a pessimist. You can find good girls, but be careful. The average age range for a guy to get a girl is around 10 years apart.
Sosua? U might as well be in Boca Chica. At least you would be very near to a large city with regular people even though the beach city itself is also a bit tourist trap. If u wanna meet regular Domicanas, why don't u choose the capital or perhaps a medium sized town which looks good at least on paper and by reputation? Sosua is ground zero for foreign tourist P4P.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Rock wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:Ok, sorry. Since living here in Sosua and living around the trash. I have become more of a pessimist. You can find good girls, but be careful. The average age range for a guy to get a girl is around 10 years apart.
Sosua? U might as well be in Boca Chica. At least you would be very near to a large city with regular people even though the beach city itself is also a bit tourist trap. If u wanna meet regular Domicanas, why don't u choose the capital or perhaps a medium sized town which looks good at least on paper and by reputation? Sosua is ground zero for foreign tourist P4P.
@Rock,

Give Dark_Sol another year and he'll pick up some Spanish for him to go out to off the beaten path. He already said "coño" (even though he spelled it as "connyo").

@Dark_Sol,

I'm working on that. ¡En serio!