Meetups in the DC Metro Area?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Meetups in the DC Metro Area?

Post by aozora13 »

Are there in people part of HA who live in DC Metro Area and want to hang out? We can set up a time and venue to look at too meet. It might also help guys to flesh out ideas on how to find a better life outside the US.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

I live near Annapolis, Maryland
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

bump...

I need to check this forum since no one answered for months.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I will be spending a year in DC this fall. I would not be one for a meet-up, but I can tell you Fredricksburg, Richmond, and Martinsburg, WV are where the more down to earth women are. Try to move your social activities to those areas instead of the DC Metroskank areas.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Thanks CE. I did not see your post unfortunately until about two months later. I saw Fredricksburg is good. Hopefully, I will keep my options option. Yeah, I agree that it depends on people but I will look into different options as you said, the women in the area are way too entitled (seen to many to count at times ugh).
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Just now saw this but I live about 1.5 hours from DC and go there every couple of months. Let me know if this ever happens.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Yeah, if anyone is in the area just wants to meet up at a place in the DC Metro area would be good. I think it could be at a local bar or just a lounge.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

FWIW, Roosh lives in the DC Metro area, or Annapolis, not sure which.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."