LiveMocha - Free Online Language Courses and Meet Women!

Chat in foreign languages or discuss language-learning.
Winston
Site Admin

LiveMocha - Free Online Language Courses and Meet Women!

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,
Check out this awesome new site I found. It offers many free online foreign language courses with lessons and drills, and has a social networking feature that allows you to meet other people for language exchange, which is a good way to meet quality women too!

Members indicate in their profile whether they are looking for language exchange, friendships or relationships, etc. so this means some of them are seeking romance too. :) Thus, it's a great way to meet sincere quality foreign women (or men, if you're a female) in a clean wholesome way.

In addition, you can also teach people your native language online in exchange for payment, find tutors, or review their writing to earn points. You simply select the language you want to learn, and the system finds you partners for practice who want to learn your language too. And it also offers you basic language lessons and drills for you to practice online. So it's a great way to learn a language online for free too!

Check it out here:

http://www.livemocha.com

It's a very nice site. And a great way to meet foreign people for friendship, language exchange or relationships.

Winston
Last edited by Winston on April 8th, 2013, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is another free online language course with easy lessons that work just like the Rosetta Stone series that builds on word/concept associations. This one deals primarily with Asian languages, and can be done online or downloaded to your desktop.

Here is the site where you can select your language:

http://www.l-lingo.com/

Here is the version to learn Chinese:

http://www.l-lingo.com/en/learn-chinese ... index.html

Also, you can download Rosetta Stone language learning software on PirateBay. They are hailed as the most effective way to learn a new language quickly and naturally. Here is a list of them on PirateBay.

http://thepiratebay.org/search/rosetta%20stone/0/99/0
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've been learning Chinese with the Rosetta Stone software. You guys should try it out. Learning languages with it is not only easy, but EFFORTLESS too. You don't have to try to memorize anything. It all comes natural with the pictures. Try it and you'll see what I mean. It's easier than you can imagine. You learn it the way a child does, by connecting simple words and images and building up on that. It's that easy and natural. There's no raw memorization involved (which I can't do). That's the beauty of it.

I promise you, if you try this program out, there will be no more language learning frustration.

You can get it on Amazon.com. But if you can't afford it, then just download it off PirateBay.org. You will need to install the basic program, and then mount the ISO as a virtual drive using a free program such as "Power ISO" which you can download for free on their website.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Apparently, LiveMocha and Rosetta Stone have merged. I got this newsletter from them:

Dear Livemocha community member,

Over the past five years, Livemocha has grown into a supportive, global community of over 16 million members, working together to learn, teach, and practice a new language. The learning experience that each of you creates makes Livemocha effective, meaningful, and fun.

We are passionate about building a world in which every person is fluent in multiple languages, and today, I am thrilled to announce that we have taken the next step towards that goal.

After months of hard work and preparation, Livemocha has agreed to merge with Rosetta Stone.

Rosetta Stone has built one of the most durable and well-known education brands in the world. They have created powerful technology-based language learning solutions that are the envy of the industry. By combining our strengths, our technologies, and our dedicated focus to serve you well, we will transform the world of learning.

Please rest assured that Livemocha will continue to be the learning experience, product, and community you know and love.

Indeed, Livemocha – in partnership with Rosetta Stone - will now offer more languages, add powerful new tools, and become available on more devices than ever before. And, thanks to your feedback and the participation and the support of the talented team at Rosetta Stone, we will continue to roll out the brand new product experience that we have been building and testing over the past two years. Stay tuned for more announcements soon!

We are and always will be committed to building a world without barriers.

Onward!
Michael Schutzler
CEO Livemocha Inc.