How the system works

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

How the system works

Post by Cornfed »

Shiva has some good stuff, like this video explaining how the evil global system works. Surely the first and, while these bastards are in control, only political issue anyone should care about is breaking free from "the swarm" and punishing them for their crimes.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: How the system works

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 11:48 am
Shiva has some good stuff, like this video explaining how the evil global system works. Surely the first and, while these bastards are in control, only political issue anyone should care about is breaking free from "the swarm" and punishing them for their crimes.

Dr Shiva is one of the last real scientists left. All of the scientific institutions are taken over by "Woke" Politics instead of real, experienced scientists.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This is absurd. Can one really expect the sheep to revolt against the shepherds? In the past, there was another groups of shepherds, namely religious leaders, who counterbalanced the elite. But they are gone, so the elite are the only shepherds left.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 11:48 am

This is all bull shit,
Last edited by Moretorque on June 22nd, 2023, 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 12:29 pm
This is absurd. Can one really expect the sheep to revolt against the shepherds? In the past, there was another groups of shepherds, namely religious leaders, who counterbalanced the elite. But they are gone, so the elite are the only shepherds left.
They had to get rid of all of them as they took over the worlds money supply.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 12:29 pm
If it is 10k useless wasters against 8B sheep then the situation is largely unprecedented, so maybe the 8B sheep can muster a few less sheeplike sheep from their number and stand some kind of chance.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Really, the fact that Shiva thinks, or wants us to think that he can run for president despite being born in India to Indian parents shows the grasp on political reality he has (or it shows an unusually obvious money-making con). I missed the part where he proved that Trump, Carlson, Kennedy, Musk, etc. are tools of the elite.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 8:19 pm
Really, the fact that Shiva thinks, or wants us to think that he can run for president despite being born in India to Indian parents shows the grasp on political reality he has (or it shows an unusually obvious money-making con). I missed the part where he proved that Trump, Carlson, Kennedy, Musk, etc. are tools of the elite.
According to him the courts have long since ruled you can't discriminate in anything between born Americans and naturalized immigrants. If you need proof that the named scumbags are tools of the elite, what is wrong with you?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 8:28 pm
gsjackson wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 8:19 pm
According to him the courts have long since ruled you can't discriminate in anything between born Americans and naturalized immigrants. If you need proof that the named scumbags are tools of the elite, what is wrong with you?
I see imperfect human beings who have fumbled their way to the right side of some really important issues. I know that the same scum who took my life away for two years are going to try to do it again, and if they're to be stopped then these individuals are going to have to play a large role. I mean really, if the likes of Carlson are tools of the ruling class, what hope is there? President Shiva is going to lead us out of the wilderness?

I thought his analysis of the ruling elite was a bit under-developed. Nothing to say about the fundamental impulse undergirding it -- Jewish supremacism -- and no focus on the Sabbatean Frankists/satanists. And the Constitution explicitly discriminates between natural born citizens and naturalized on the question of who can become president. The only issue is whether American citizens born abroad -- e.g., military brats -- qualify as natural born. If he goes into court and tries to use a precedent of, say, equal rights to welfare benefits of naturalized citizens, he will lose. And he probably knows it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 1:24 am
I see imperfect human beings who have fumbled their way to the right side of some really important issues. I know that the same scum who took my life away for two years are going to try to do it again, and if they're to be stopped then these individuals are going to have to play a large role. I mean really, if the likes of Carlson are tools of the ruling class, what hope is there?
The hope is that we don't look to the scum to solve our problems with the scum. Even if they weren't evil, there is no way they can possibly have any empathy for our situation. They have never had to work other than for their own amusement, never been held to standards like us, would have no conception of our concept of ownership and such. It would be us trying to empathize with tribesmen living in the Amazon jungle.

Even the apparently based things they do should be seen in a different light, like RFK having his ex-wife screwed over by the system and then murdered. You might see that as cool, but it is only the ruling class that can do that. He is not trying to extend us those privileges.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Here's the shiva4president website, where he is soliciting donations, Looks like a deliberate scam. He clearly makes people think they are donating to a presidential campaign in 2024, but if you click on "donate" you read that the donation is to a "Federal Senate campaign." He ran for the Senate in 2020. I suppose he thinks this covers his butt against fraud charges, but he just might be surprised. It clearly is fraud -- the Constitutional provision about who can be president is not ambiguous, except on the issue of who is a natural-born citizen. He knows he can't legitimately run for president.

https://shiva4president.com/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 7:28 am

The hope is that we don't look to the scum to solve our problems with the scum. Even if they weren't evil, there is no way they can possibly have any empathy for our situation. They have never had to work other than for their own amusement, never been held to standards like us, would have no conception of our concept of ownership and such. It would be us trying to empathize with tribesmen living in the Amazon jungle.

Even the apparently based things they do should be seen in a different light, like RFK having his ex-wife screwed over by the system and then murdered. You might see that as cool, but it is only the ruling class that can do that. He is not trying to extend us those privileges.
Interesting that de Tocqueville, who wrote what is still the best book about the US nearly 200 years after its publication, had the opposite assessment. He believed that the US was a brain-dead and corrupt society because it didn't have an aristocracy, i.e., a group of people with the leisure time and freedom from financial concerns to devote themselves to thought and social welfare. Not having such a group of people, the US was, he believed, a society of strivers and suck-ups, a nation of courtiers always positioning themselves to kiss the arse of someone who might benefit them.

Your view seems to be that these "rich tossers" with inherited wealth and no need to kiss arse lack sufficient empathy to ever be able to assess the nation's ills accurately. It's not clear why. If this is simply the politics of envy, well that can provide fertile ground for demagogues and con men.

The Kennedys are bad actors, to be sure. I remember RFK Jr's first wedding in 1982 in Bloomington, Indiana, the bride's hometown and where I was attending law school at the time. The clan descended on the little city en masse and by all accounts terrorized it with their arrogance and hijinks. I heard that they had gone to the handball/racquetball courts at the university and finding them all in use, demanded that the people on a couple of courts vacate so that the royals could use them. I was praying -- PRAYING -- that they would try to kick me off the court.

And that wasn't the RFK wife who hanged herself. But he seems to have acquired a bit of gravitas over the years, is one of the few lawyers with the chops and the perspective to stand up for civil liberties at the most perilous point in history for them, and is saying all the right things about the most important issues of our time. To me that makes him an ally. I'm not fussy about who comes into the new populist tent. All are welcome if they stand against the demons who clearly are trying to enslave us.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gsjackson wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 11:18 am
Interesting that de Tocqueville, who wrote what is still the best book about the US nearly 200 years after its publication, had the opposite assessment. He believed that the US was a brain-dead and corrupt society because it didn't have an aristocracy, i.e., a group of people with the leisure time and freedom from financial concerns to devote themselves to thought and social welfare. Not having such a group of people, the US was, he believed, a society of strivers and suck-ups, a nation of courtiers always positioning themselves to kiss the arse of someone who might benefit them.
Where do you get this from? I have his book. Tell me where he wrote this.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

fschmidt wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 11:51 am
gsjackson wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 11:18 am
Where do you get this from? I have his book. Tell me where he wrote this.
Letters to his father. There's a published volume of them. There's something along these lines in Democracy in America. It's been over 20 years so I can't cite chapter and verse. It is one of his better-known points.

Edit: The part about the downside of not having an aristocracy is in Democracy in America. As is the part about a nation of courtiers. In the letters to his father he talks about Americans always striving to get to some perch from which they can look down upon their neighbors -- moral superiority, for example. Virtue signaling apparently has a long, proud history in the US.
Last edited by gsjackson on June 22nd, 2023, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.kennedy24.com/about

ABOUT ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR.

Born to a political family, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is the nephew of America’s 35th President, John F. Kennedy, and the son of his Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy. Both of them lost their lives to the assassin’s bullet: JFK in 1963, and RFK, Sr. in the midst of his 1968 Presidential campaign.

Rather than enter politics himself, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. carried on his family’s legacy of public service by devoting himself to environmental causes and children’s welfare. He is the founder of the Waterkeeper Alliance — the world’s largest clean water advocacy group — and served as its longtime chairman and attorney. He then went on to found Children’s Health Defense, a mass membership organization where he served as chairman and chief litigation counsel in its campaign to address childhood chronic disease and toxic exposures.

Kennedy’s reputation as a resolute defender of the environment and children’s health stems from hundreds of successful legal actions. TIME Magazine named Kennedy its “Hero for the Planet” for his leadership in the fight to restore the Hudson River. This achievement helped spawn more than 300 Waterkeeper organizations across the globe. The New York City watershed agreement, which he negotiated on behalf of environmentalists and New York City watershed consumers, is regarded as an international model in stakeholder consensus negotiations and sustainable development.

Kennedy has enjoyed legal victories in many milestone environmental battles over the past four decades in Latin America, Canada, and the United States. Most recently, Kennedy was on the trial team in the landmark victories against Monsanto in 2018, and against DuPont in 2019 in the contamination case that inspired the movie “Dark Waters.” In addition to his environmental work, he has represented Indigenous groups asserting legal and treaty rights across Latin America and Canada.

Kennedy is also an award-winning writer whose articles have appeared in the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, Atlantic Monthly, Esquire, The Nation, Outside Magazine, the Village Voice, and many others. Among his published books are two New York Times’ bestsellers: “Crimes Against Nature” (2005) and “The Real Anthony Fauci” (2021). His highly reviewed biography is American Values: Lessons I Learned from My Family. Kennedy is the author of two children’s books on American history and a third on Saint Francis of Assisi.

After graduating from Harvard University, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. studied at the London School of Economics and received his law degree from the University of Virginia Law School. He then attended Pace University School of Law, which awarded him a Master’s Degree in Environmental Law. He served on the Pace Law School faculty from 1986 to 2018 and cofounded and supervised Pace's Environmental Litigation Clinic.

Kennedy was born on January 17, 1954, in Washington, DC, and is the third of 11 children of the late Sen. Robert Kennedy and Ethel Skakel Kennedy, who recently celebrated her 95th birthday.

Kennedy is married to Cheryl Hines, a noted actress. The couple has seven children, including Kennedy’s six children from two previous marriages.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.