House passes anti-trans sports bill

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

House passes anti-trans sports bill

Post by kangarunner »

Hopefully, this won't become law and Biden will veto and burn it to the ground. This is just another example of Republicans wanting to oppress and discriminate against transgender youth. Hopefully, Americans will understand that all people are equal regardless of their chosen gender identity. And as long as Biden is re-elected and more Democrats are in office, we will continue to push forward with progressive, forward-thinking policies that level the playing field and make the country a more equal place for everyone.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/04/20/poli ... index.html
The House voted on Thursday to pass a GOP-led bill that would ban transgender athletes from women’s and girls’ sports at federally funded schools and educational institutions.
The bill is not expected to be taken up by the Democratic-controlled Senate and the White House has issued a veto threat.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: House passes anti-trans sports bill

Post by Outcast9428 »

Have you lost your goddamn mind? The Democrats are the enemies of everything that is good. They are the enemies of humanity, life, and men as a whole. You keep complaining about how much the US sucks, well who the f**k do you think is responsible for that? The progressives and the liberals are of course. They’re the ones in charge of this country and they’re the ones ruining it.

The house doesn’t believe this bill will pass, they are making because they are smartly trying to court votes. Quite I don’t give a shit about women’s sports. I think they belong in the kitchen anyway. But passing a bill like this courts the votes of moderate/swing voters who are angry about this and the whole tranny thing is a losing issue for the Democrats. The whole “trannies wrecking women’s sports” issue is actually even more of a liability issue for the Democrats then abortion is for the Republicans.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 27th, 2023, 9:23 am
The Democrats are the enemies of everything that is good. They are the enemies of humanity, life, and men as a whole.
Democrats in general are about equality, social welfare, and bringing people together for the greater good.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Quite I don’t give a shit about women’s sports. I think they belong in the kitchen anyway.
It's that kind of backward thinking that breeds division and separation and hate.

Look, it says it's banning students in schools from participating in sports teams. All students of a school should be allowed to play on sports teams. That's just common sense.

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

kangarunner wrote:
April 27th, 2023, 9:45 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
The Democrats are the enemies of everything that is good. They are the enemies of humanity, life, and men as a whole.
Democrats in general are about equality, social welfare, and bringing people together for the greater good.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Quite I don’t give a shit about women’s sports. I think they belong in the kitchen anyway.
It's that kind of backward thinking that breeds division and separation and hate.

Look, it says it's banning students in schools from participating in sports teams. All students of a school should be allowed to play on sports teams. That's just common sense.
What the hell are you doing on this forum then? Nobody here is democrat.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
But humanity is mostly bad, so it is good that Democrats are the enemy of humanity.
You keep complaining about how much the US sucks, well who the f**k do you think is responsible for that?
Christians like you. The progressives and the liberals are a result of the fact that Christians couldn't maintain the high quality genetics and culture of early America.
But passing a bill like this courts the votes of moderate/swing voters who are angry about this and the whole tranny thing is a losing issue for the Democrats.
Yes, the voters are morons who don't even understand how this bill violates states' rights.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

could you imagine a big buck nigger saying he's trans and pounding women in their female sports?

that would be funny as hell.

that's what women deserve for supporting globohomo.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
April 27th, 2023, 8:53 am
Hopefully, this won't become law and Biden will veto and burn it to the ground. This is just another example of Republicans wanting to oppress and discriminate against transgender youth. Hopefully, Americans will understand that all people are equal regardless of their chosen gender identity. And as long as Biden is re-elected and more Democrats are in office, we will continue to push forward with progressive, forward-thinking policies that level the playing field and make the country a more equal place for everyone.
Are you being ironic or are you serious?

Perverted men pretending to be women go into schools and library reading hours and tell little kids stuff like, "Maybe you really are a boy inside, or maybe you are really a little girl." Little kids going through the awkwardness of the tween years learn that if they come out as the opposite gender, they get affirmed, called 'brave', etc.

So the gullible students, mentally ill students, and students who parents do not teach them common sense decide to damage their health by pumping themselves full of opposite sex hormones, leading eventually to having their genitals mostly removed and the area altered to resemble that of the opposite sex.

This is a horrific thing, not something to be celebrated.

Social censure against having your genitals hacked up keeps kids from doing it. Since this sick trans agenda came to the forefront, there are a lot more trans youth.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
April 27th, 2023, 9:45 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Increasingly moreso, many Democrats embrace a bizarre dystopian agenda which can lead to further degradation of society.
What school did you go to? My understanding is that schools let you on the team if you make the cut, but I was in school the generation before they started giving trophies for participation.

But boys get to play on boys teams, if they make the cut. Girls get to play on girls teams, if they make the cut.

The way it is nowadays, a boy who wants to wrestle the girls and shower with them can identify as a lesbian cross dressing girl. That way, he can like girls (lesbian) and dress like a boy, get to rub himself all over the girls and shower with them.

Some parents don't want their girls to get raped, to shower with boys, to wrestle with boys, etc.

If some mad scientist tied you down and chopped your privates off, did surgery to make you look like a woman, pumping you full of estrogen to make you develop breasts, would you really be a woman. If one of our male English posters on here thought you were hot and wanted to have sex with you, wouldn't that be gay? Trans surgery wouldn't really make you a woman. It would make you a woman who vaguely resembles a woman in some ways.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
April 27th, 2023, 11:29 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
But humanity is mostly bad, so it is good that Democrats are the enemy of humanity.
You keep complaining about how much the US sucks, well who the f**k do you think is responsible for that?
Christians like you. The progressives and the liberals are a result of the fact that Christians couldn't maintain the high quality genetics and culture of early America.
But passing a bill like this courts the votes of moderate/swing voters who are angry about this and the whole tranny thing is a losing issue for the Democrats.
Yes, the voters are morons who don't even understand how this bill violates states' rights.
You are off the deep end Fschmidt. Normally I dislike criticizing people on the right for being more extreme then me but you are too extreme. You are not helping us any.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 27th, 2023, 11:22 pm
You are not helping us any.
Why should I help any of you? You aren't Arkian.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
April 27th, 2023, 10:15 pm
Increasingly moreso, many Democrats embrace a bizarre dystopian agenda which can lead to further degradation of society.
The degradation of society has already happened. If you know anything about different world cultures, and I think you do, then you know that the US has a very low level of social cohesion and social harmony unlike other countries.

I'll be sitting back and relaxing here in Colombia while reading the news of your country falling down and being destroyed from the inside.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I truly savor every single moment here in beautiful Colombia, because every single moment here is time that I don't have to waste in that ratshit-ass wasteland with ugly Americans (I mean their minds / thoughts are ugly), having to put up with backward-thinking ass, truck-driving ass, football-watching butthead asshole-ass people.

Stupid ass Republican, Trump voting backward people.

Nasty shitty people who will smile at you and in their minds stab you in the back.

All of you who CHOOSE to live in that country are a bunch of nasty, smelly rats.

Have fun living out the rest of your nasty ass, worthless, meaningless, consumer slave lives. You're all a bunch of slaves. ALL OF YOU.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 27th, 2023, 9:49 am
This forum is primarily about being happier abroad, not partisan politics. @kangarunner is one of our few genuine HA'ers who has lived abroad for years at a time and is currently living the good life in Colombia. He has every right to be here.

Conversely, what the hell are you doing on this forum?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
April 28th, 2023, 7:58 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
April 27th, 2023, 9:49 am
This forum is primarily about being happier abroad, not partisan politics. @kangarunner is one of our few genuine HA'ers who has lived abroad for years at a time and is currently living the good life in Colombia. He has every right to be here.

Conversely, what the hell are you doing on this forum?
I strongly disagree, he's not "Happy" how the hell are you going to be happy abroad when all you do is come to the forum and talk trash about a country you fled from? If you look at some of his post he still sounds bitter, angry, and unhappy.

All I see him do is talk stupid nonsense, bringing up Democratic politics that he support, saying he's a democrat...I don't see how you can even defend Kang, Luc. If I was over seas actually living the "good life" I would never mention America or at least barely mention the country, but this guy brings the country up constantly and in a negative way despite he's not even here anymore. Then starts going on about how Democrats will make everything better, like wtf?

He still come off as being miserable as hell to me. :roll: I mean if he's claiming to be a democrat, and it's not trolling...He's a stupid crazy mutha f***er. I'm not saying Republicans are better since I know they aint shit either, but Democrat? They f***ed up my State and purposely govern places into the ground. f**k Democrats. Kang be saying some ridiculous madness on here sometimes.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 28th, 2023, 11:29 am
I strongly disagree, he's not "Happy" how the hell are you going to be happy abroad when all you do is come to the forum and talk trash about a country you fled from? If you look at some of his post he still sounds bitter, angry, and unhappy.

All I see him do is talk stupid nonsense, bringing up Democratic politics that he support, saying he's a democrat...I don't see how you can even defend Kang, Luc. If I was over seas actually living the "good life" I would never mention America or at least barely mention the country, but this guy brings the country up constantly and in a negative way despite he's not even here anymore. Then starts going on about how Democrats will make everything better, like wtf?

He still come off as being miserable as hell to me. :roll: I mean if he's claiming to be a democrat, and it's not trolling...He's a stupid crazy mutha f***er. I'm not saying Republicans are better since I know they aint shit either, but Democrat? They f***ed up my State and purposely govern places into the ground. f**k Democrats. Kang be saying some ridiculous madness on here sometimes.
Kangarunner has his anger outbursts and mental health issues but he definitely has it better in Colombia right now than back when he was in America. First, he's living in a country with a lower cost of living while doing remote work (presumably for US level wages) and has therefore escaped the US rat race, which is a dream for many. Second, he's now frequently knocking boots with super hot Colombian mamasotas, another enviable fantasy for many dudes. It's better than having his soul crushed in Tennessee.

Maybe kangarunner is happier in Colombia relative to how he was feeling in America. If that's the case, then he's arguably improved his life conditions and the HA option is proving to be valid for him. Only he knows.

I don't know the exact cause of kangarunner's continued anger and bitterness. Maybe years of being a misfit in America messed up his mind. Maybe he's still feeling the negative effects and can't let go. Sometimes we become prisoners of out own thoughts and emotions.

I also don't know if he's serious about the Democrat thing. He might just be trolling (hence this thread about transgender athletes) or he might really want to see the US crash and burn due to his intense hatred for the place.

I myself hate the UK but I don't want to see it crash and burn. I just want to get out of this place and not even pay attention to the UK anymore. I don't want innocent people to suffer needlessly. But I happen to have most of my mental health issues under control at this point. I don't think the same can be said for kangarunner.

I like kangarunner as a dude. I sincerely hope that he is able to find the serenity of mind that he's looking for in Colombia.