Any serious Republican contenders?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Any serious Republican contenders?

Post by Cornfed »

Are there likely to be any non-traitor candidates who can mount a serious challenge to Trump in the primaries that decent people can get behind? Obviously Trump has rendered himself unelectable due to his craven selling out to Jews and feminists, his betrayal of his supporters and the social media deplatforming of said supporters and there is also the demographic replacement of white people. As far as I can see there is likely to be no real choice so it is Yang Gang all the way.
Last edited by Cornfed on March 12th, 2019, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Any serious Republican contenders?

Post by gsjackson »

No. No one.

You don't accept the Q proposition that a bit of misdirection is necessary when battling the ZOG? According to Q, the carnage starts in the next week. When Trump actually stops building the wall (it's underway), or starts a war in Venezuela or Iran, or otherwise takes concrete steps to further the Deep State agenda, then I'll join the calamity howling. But if you're just focused on his rhetoric -- it's either misdirection or all-over-the-map bat shit crazy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Any serious Republican contenders?

Post by Cornfed »

I have my doubts about the Q stuff, but I guess we'll find out for sure in the next week.