Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Trump's bizarre speech

Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3467
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » February 12th, 2019, 11:45 am

Cornfed wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 7:04 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 6:40 am
Cornfed wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 5:13 am
Trump’s base is white men yet he celebrates everyone else but them...... Clearly a traitor.
So now we know you need your "whiteness" celebrated to not feel yourself a pathetic loser since there is obviously nothing else about you worthy of celebrating.
That is a retarded interpretation.
Says the idiot with the most asinine interpretation of Trump's speech ever. :lol:

Project much?




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Craigmiller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: February 12th, 2019, 6:29 am

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Craigmiller » February 13th, 2019, 7:28 am

Has anyone else got their tax returns this year? Somehow tax have gone on the middle class... I owe over $3000! It’s all over Twitter. Search GOPtaxscam

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2612
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by fschmidt » February 13th, 2019, 4:30 pm

Here is Trump talking about my town:



Trump well represents this nation of sociopathic liars. I moved to El Paso to get away from Americans.

What white nationalists don't understand is that no race is immune to dysgenic culture. I watched an interesting video that describes how in a dysgenic environment, it only takes a non-trivial minority of mutant freaks to totally destroy the cohesion of a society. Religion is the only proven way to get rid of such freaks.


TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 452
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by TruthSeeker » February 13th, 2019, 5:38 pm

Here is an analysis of "Trump's bizarre speech" (reverse speech) by David Oates. Some interesting reversals starting @ 29:15.

http://reversespeech.s3.amazonaws.com/a ... 19_hr3.mp3

(Right click Save target as to download)
Life is great if you don't weaken.

Craigmiller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: February 12th, 2019, 6:29 am

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Craigmiller » February 14th, 2019, 12:56 am

From what i'm hearing Trump is apparently getting LESS for the wall, then he did before the previous shutdown? They're limiting how many illegals Trump can go after in the US and how many can be detained/jailed. It seems Trump is unhappy but is going to sign this. Guess we'll find out what happens in the next few days. I'm still very upset with my taxes going up. I didn't see that one coming. In another year its going up again! How does it plan to win in 2020 by taxing the middle class? Many American expatriates are going to be hit hard by new taxes because their tax-deferred retirement savings plans in some countries are now treated as immediately taxable by the United States.
Last edited by Craigmiller on February 14th, 2019, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5070
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Moretorque » February 14th, 2019, 1:26 am

Craigmiller wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 6:48 am
Trump is a fighter! I have been an investment banker for over 30 years, and the single greatest attributes (once you get above a certain baseline of intelligence), the I see to real success in the real world is tenacity, (refusal to give up), stubbornness, (in the sense of belief in your own ideas and paths), confidence, (belief in yourself and your abilities) and lastly self motivation, (the concept of getting off your ass and doing things with your own original thought). Give me a test for these things any day over IQ tests. And funny enough ones own intuition around the assessment of these attributes in an initial meeting/interview is often not wrong once you get to know and start working with people.

What do you make of the fact we have had 0 percent interest rates for over 10 years ?
Time to Hide!

Craigmiller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: February 12th, 2019, 6:29 am

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Craigmiller » February 14th, 2019, 12:32 pm

Moretorque wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 1:26 am
Craigmiller wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 6:48 am
Trump is a fighter! I have been an investment banker for over 30 years, and the single greatest attributes (once you get above a certain baseline of intelligence), the I see to real success in the real world is tenacity, (refusal to give up), stubbornness, (in the sense of belief in your own ideas and paths), confidence, (belief in yourself and your abilities) and lastly self motivation, (the concept of getting off your ass and doing things with your own original thought). Give me a test for these things any day over IQ tests. And funny enough ones own intuition around the assessment of these attributes in an initial meeting/interview is often not wrong once you get to know and start working with people.

What do you make of the fact we have had 0 percent interest rates for over 10 years ?
Obama was running the economy good?

Craigmiller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: February 12th, 2019, 6:29 am

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Craigmiller » February 14th, 2019, 12:50 pm

The inherent flaw in capitalism. Of course the Democrats would likely fix this with regulation and higher tax on the rich but who wants that?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7396
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Cornfed » February 14th, 2019, 1:16 pm

Craigmiller wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 12:50 pm
The inherent flaw in capitalism. Of course the Democrats would likely fix this with regulation and higher tax on the rich but who wants that?
Lol, the Democrats are in the pockets of billionaires.

Craigmiller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: February 12th, 2019, 6:29 am

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Craigmiller » February 14th, 2019, 10:26 pm

Cornfed wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 1:16 pm
Craigmiller wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 12:50 pm
The inherent flaw in capitalism. Of course the Democrats would likely fix this with regulation and higher tax on the rich but who wants that?
Lol, the Democrats are in the pockets of billionaires.
I'm sure billionaires have quite a few Democrats doing their bidding. Up until 6 months ago America was center-right with most Democrats being centrist. However, that seems to be changing now. Looking at overall policies, it's pretty clean Democrats would be a lot better for middle America than repubs. Two years ago the Consumer Protection Agency was saving consumers $900 million a year but under Trump the agency has been defunded.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-wor ... forcement/
Last edited by Craigmiller on February 15th, 2019, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5070
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Moretorque » February 15th, 2019, 12:33 am

Capitalism ? looks more like the communist manifesto in action to me....
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by HouseMD » February 15th, 2019, 2:42 am

Cornfed wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 1:16 pm
Craigmiller wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 12:50 pm
The inherent flaw in capitalism. Of course the Democrats would likely fix this with regulation and higher tax on the rich but who wants that?
Lol, the Democrats are in the pockets of billionaires.
Both sides are in the pockets of billionaires, they are just different groups of wealthy people fighting a proxy war using our political system. Both don't give a damn about you or I

Craigmiller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: February 12th, 2019, 6:29 am

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Craigmiller » February 15th, 2019, 3:11 am

Moretorque wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 12:33 am
Capitalism ? looks more like the communist manifesto in action to me....
No.

Craigmiller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: February 12th, 2019, 6:29 am

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Craigmiller » February 15th, 2019, 3:45 am

HouseMD wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 2:42 am
Cornfed wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 1:16 pm
Craigmiller wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 12:50 pm
The inherent flaw in capitalism. Of course the Democrats would likely fix this with regulation and higher tax on the rich but who wants that?
Lol, the Democrats are in the pockets of billionaires.
Both sides are in the pockets of billionaires, they are just different groups of wealthy people fighting a proxy war using our political system. Both don't give a damn about you or I
This is a little too simplistic. Sure, the opinions of rich people affect public policy because average, middle-class people are stupid. Look at the recent GOP Tax scam. Taxpayers have long typically enjoyed unlimited federal deductions for state and local taxes, known as SALT deductions. Under the cap, individuals and married taxpayers filing jointly who itemize deductions may deduct only up to $10,000 annually for state and local income, property and sales taxes. This was basically a tax increase. The average American’s tax refund was 8.4 percent lower in the first week of 2019 than it was one year ago

https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=GopTaxScam

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/02/ ... -year.html

Now who VOTED for this? All Trump supporters... Democratic elected officials are much likelier to share the policy opinions of the poor or middle class on economic policy, while Republican officials are likelier to diverge from middle-class public opinion in favor of representing the views of the wealthy.

Over the last 40 years people have been f***ing themselves. Don't blame billionaires. They are just looking out for their own interest... just like you should be.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5070
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Trump's bizarre speech

Post by Moretorque » February 15th, 2019, 9:53 am

Craigmiller wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 3:11 am
Moretorque wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 12:33 am
Capitalism ? looks more like the communist manifesto in action to me....
No.
Your in a dream world, the people running the financial system are going around setting up a world wide dictatorship under the guise of a democratic society. If the sheep be this dumb than so be it!
Last edited by Moretorque on February 15th, 2019, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Government, Politics, Law”