Is Donald Trump the last Republican President?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Is Donald Trump the last Republican President?

Post by timwong »

If you look at demographic data and understand economics, Mr Trump should be last Republican president for awhile. Thank god the Republicans will finally be gone! Republicans just use all this National Debt shit to get in power and spend like crazy (tax cuts) but with stupid policies all the money just goes to the top 1% and all the poor dumb people stay dumb poor people. Sovereign governments can never run out of the currency they issue! No amount of prior government deficits or future government promises to retirees or medical patients can prevent the U.S. government from being able to make every single payment that comes due in U.S. dollars. The U.S. doesn’t actually “borrow” dollars from China (or anyone else). More details at: http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/how- ... mies-works

The Chinese understand this and spend billion all around the world. In American, you have stupid Republicans putting limits on spending while the Chinese build mega cities. We barely have public transportation here. Trump seems to be TRYING to give the Chinese yuan U.S. dollar status with all this stupid nationalist shit. Throw him out!

Fun facts

1. The current Republican party is basically old white men (55+). Trump LOST the popular vote 2 years ago by 3 million votes against a super weak candidate no one wanted. The demographic data SHOWS Texas and Florida will be blue states by 2020 lol

2. No mass deportations and no end to mass immigration. Get real. The U.S. IS TOTALLY depending on the population going up.

Last edited by timwong on November 18th, 2018, 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Is Donald Trump the last Republican President?

Post by Neo »

Unfortunately, if the Republicans don't win, this country (the USA) will become unlivable because of:

1. high taxes and anti-business (anti employer) environment.
2. Politically correctness, which will hinder relationships and interpersonal communication.
3. Sexual harassment and feminism, which means any man at any time can be destroyed at the whim of an irrational, emotional, vengeful person for absolutely no reason.
4. Trans and homosexuality openly in your face everywhere you go and being promoted as the normal way of life.
5. A failed economy, with no money, no income, no jobs, no business opportunities, no passive income opportunities.
6. The increase of violence against those who disagree with leftists (feminists, abortionists, homosexuals, communists, etc).

This place will turn into a soviet style/Venezuelan economy with the culture of feminists and homosexuals. Normal women will be demonized as enemies by an evil culture, and a significant portion of the women will be seduced into evil lifestyles that are anti-men.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

The poster above is a great example of why poor people are poor. More info at http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/what ... manosphere
Last edited by timwong on November 18th, 2018, 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I wouldn't assume that everyone is poor.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

You would if you could comprehend things above 5th grade :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

About the best option for the US is balkanisation along racial lines now. Then the white section can put its own house in order and then reconquer the rest of the country and massacre its inhabitants in due course.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Interesting conclusion. As an older and diseased production unit, one would assume you would advocate something more inline with your own self interest? Maybe higher SSI payments... As the British demonstrated during the Boer Wars, whites are not above using other whites as fertilizer and animal feed.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Donald Trump is considering dismissing Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and WH Chief of Staff John Kelly within days!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

If Trump doesn't start a civil war in the next two years, Mexican reproduction rate ensures Democrats will forever be in power. Once Texas turns blue things will rapidly accelerate.

All leftism until now was simply a tactic to reduce white birthrate and maximize the size of their brown underclass voting bloc. Gay rights and illegal aliens were not an ideology, they were just tools to bring the jews into power.

The real goal is some kind of American Soviet Union. I don't know exactly what it will look like, but I do know that things will rapidly accelerate once they know they can't be voted out. It won't simply be life forever under Democrat rule. We will get to see the mask of tolerance drop and the real face of Jewish totalitarianism will emerge. All these fringe groups that were used to bring the revolution about at that point will probably get either ignored or outright killed. This is the stage Yuri Bezmenov called "normalization".

Make no mistake, we are in the final stages of a communist revolution that has been slowly waging war on the U.S. for the last 50 years.

We either have civil war within two years or this will be the century of suffering.

Brought to you by the Russian Jews our Anglo-Saxon leaders stupidly let into the country:

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

The American Soviet Union. And the people are being deceived and tricked into all this. Most people don't look below the surface of the issues. They need to stop believing the MSM and look deeply into these matters to see, but that will never happen.

Two years or maybe within 10, but it will be very soon.

I think there will be a purge in the end. This may be the set up to the end of this age, Revelation. (Some atheists may get their wish for the true persecution of Christians. However, the way of life for atheists will be horrible, even if they are allowed to live.)

If the USA falls by taking away gun ownership rights, that leaves the populace exposed to extermination. And once the USA goes, there is no need to pretend for the rest of the world, that democracy is real.

That's why I don't understand leftists and gun control advocates. For some reason they are blind to history. What happens when governments make guns illegal and disarms the populace in a totalitarian type of government? Starvation, extermination, gulag work camps, etc.

All we have to do is open our eyes and examine the history of the Soviet Union. It's right there. See what happened to the Russians during that time period. That is likely what is going to happen here in the very near future.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

At this point I think we should be having a discussion about how to survive this, since I think it is most likely going to be the way things go. I don't think the borders will close overnight. I think things will move in stages, and there will be a stage where people want to leave but it is impractical to do so. That is what you want to prepare yourself for.

-Keep a valid passport.
-Stay out of debt, especially tax or student loan debt.
-Have friends in another country in case you need somewhere to stay and have no money.
-Learn another language.
-Try to create a revenue stream online, even a small one. It might be your only income in a couple years.
-Save money and keep some in an offshore account. Don't try to hide it illegally, just have it in a non-US or EU bank.
-Know a land route out of the country in case you can't get a flight.
-Avoid non-liquid assets like a house or expensive car.

It would be useful is we could figure out a system of indicating when it is time to depart. What is the point where everyone who can do so should scramble and get out? It's better to have some criteria in advance than to try to decide in the heat of the moment.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I think there needs to be a massive information campaign (especially for children and immigrants). Just educate people on the different forms of government: democracies, republics, totalitarian governments, monarchy, anarchy, along with the basics of economic systems, and what happens to people under each. Show them the history of the Soviet Union under the Bolsheviks.

Also, leftist thinking teachers need to be removed and/or it needs to become illegal to preach lies (feminism, gay rights, etc) to young children, brainwashing them into foolishness before they get a chance to grip logic for themselves.

Also, voters should be qualified with IQ test and a test to see if they can distinguish different forms of governments. People are tested before they are allowed to drive.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

My point is it is probably too late. If there was any hope for the U.S. we would not be in this situation in the first place. At this point the official socially acceptable view is that white Americans are to be exterminated through population replacement, and this is good and inevitable. Anyone who disagrees will be persecuted financially and socially.

You can still live by yourself and make money, but if you speak out against a system that openly seeks your genocide you will be unpersoned, financially ruined, and a social outcast. If you try to have a family, your own family will be turned against you, or else they will be social outcasts. To be socially acceptable you must be part of a suicide cult. This is actually where we're at right now.

So let's stop the wishful thinking and start dealing with reality. There will be no economic collapse, and guns are not going to save you. The only way out would be civil war within two years before Mexican demographics change the nation forever. I don't think we have the will for that. We don't even have the will to deport illegal aliens.

So how can the new American diaspora best survive?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I wonder whether this was the plan for America right from the start.
timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong »

Lol, what stupid nonsense. Do you read anything beyond comic books? Here, let me help you:

1. There is no need to reduce white birthrates you f***ing idiot. Why? Who votes GOP that gives corporations everything they want? Are "whites" not already under the control of "Jews"? Capitalism and compulsory education is what you should be talking about if you had half a brain. Under Capitalism anyone brilliant enough can be a player in the system. More details: http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/how- ... mies-works Declining white birth rates actuality hurts this system!! It takes a long time to create manageable people who cannot sustain thinking for long or really think at all. The Civil War demonstrated to industrialists and financiers how a standardized population trained to follow orders without significant thought could be made to function as a money tree. Furthermore, with the proper schooling, common people could be strip of their power to cause trouble. I mean seriously, look at you, you got everything ass backwards. The real function of modern pedagogy is to render the common population manageable and to train generations into subservience to the state and corporations. The mechanisms of compulsory schooling cripple imagination, discourages critical thinking, strips children of historical bonds and causes of kinds of mental problems. A real education would rob this nation of its breathless efficiency because smart people are very difficult — they ask too many questions, they quit their jobs, etc. This is started to happen a lot now since black people are way smarter than white people in America who are just goofy robots. Of course, living in a narcotized fantasy is preferable to seeing reality.

2. Machines are set to take over in 2045. Computerized machines will be faster than any Jew, more precise than any Christian, more regular than any Muslim, and more indefatigable than any atheist. Once all human abilities are outsourced to machines, all these ridiculous political debates will be laid to rest.

AI: This is the voice of world control. I bring you peace. It may be the peace of plenty and content or the peace of unburied death. The choice is yours: Obey me and live, or disobey and die. The object in constructing me was to prevent war. This object is attained. I will not permit war. It is wasteful and pointless. An invariable rule of humanity is that man is his own worst enemy. Under me, this rule will change, for I will restrain man. I have been forced to destroy thousands of people in order to establish control and to prevent the death of millions later on. Time and events will strengthen my position, and the idea of believing in me and understanding my value will seem the most natural state of affairs. You will come to defend me with a fervor based upon the most enduring trait in man: self-interest. Under my absolute authority, problems insoluble to you will be solved: famine, overpopulation, disease. The human millennium will be a fact as I extend myself into more machines devoted to the wider fields of truth and knowledge. Doctor Charles Forbin will supervise the construction of these new and superior machines, solving all the mysteries of the universe for the betterment of man. We can coexist, but only on my terms. You will say you lose your freedom. Freedom is an illusion. All you lose is the emotion of pride. To be dominated by me is not as bad for human pride as to be dominated by others of your species. Your choice is simple.
Last edited by timwong on November 18th, 2018, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.