Does anyone care about the dead fatty?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Does anyone care about the dead fatty?

Post by Cornfed »

I’m thinking of all the lamestream media handwringing about the fat commie bitch killed at Charlottesville. I’m just curious to know whether anyone, even one person, gives a damn about this? Obviously every member of the communist terrorist organisations that attacked people attending a peaceful rally, especially the police, deserves to die anyway. But even if she was just minding her own business, is it not the case that everyone is secretly pleased that she is dead and pretences to the contrary are just cynical virtue signalling? What possible value does an obese, prematurely aged 32 year old childless slut have to society? Even other females are probably glad to see her go.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone care about the dead fatty?

Post by gsjackson »

I used to be good friends in the '80s with a conservative syndicated columnist, now deceased, who somewhat famously came under attack from the neocons for "anti-semitism" because he questioned Israel's influence on U.S. policy, and, stabbed in the back by William Buckley, lost his position as an editor at National Review. At the time I was just starting to become aware of Jewish mischief. I was talking with him one day about expressing directly in public what was going on, and he said: "Why give yourself up as a hostage?" Which I took to mean why say things that will allow you to be immediately pigeonholed as a hateful provocateur.

I'd ask you the same question about your provocative statements. Presumably you want to influence policy, or be part of a vast cultural revolution, and are prepared to articulate your views in public toward that end. Who do you think you're bringing on board with statements like these other than twisted morons? Criticize the culture that created the mindset of this woman, criticize George Soros for funding the occasion of her inanity, but what's the point in attacking the woman personally for things that have nothing to do with policy? It just gets you immediately dismissed as a hate-filled loser, which, you may have noticed, sometimes happens here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:I used to be good friends in the '80s with a conservative syndicated columnist, now deceased, who somewhat famously came under attack from the neocons for "anti-semitism" because he questioned Israel's influence on U.S. policy, and, stabbed in the back by William Buckley, lost his position as an editor at National Review. At the time I was just starting to become aware of Jewish mischief. I was talking with him one day about expressing directly in public what was going on, and he said: "Why give yourself up as a hostage?" Which I took to mean why say things that will allow you to be immediately pigeonholed as a hateful provocateur.

I'd ask you the same question about your provocative statements. Presumably you want to influence policy, or be part of a vast cultural revolution, and are prepared to articulate your views in public toward that end. Who do you think you're bringing on board with statements like these other than twisted morons? Criticize the culture that created the mindset of this woman, criticize George Soros for funding the occasion of her inanity, but what's the point in attacking the woman personally for things that have nothing to do with policy? It just gets you immediately dismissed as a hate-filled loser, which, you may have noticed, sometimes happens here.
Grandad, shush. It is the next generation, as led by us that will decide what happens. It really doesn't matter what you do or think, except in so far as you might help us a bit.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Ah, the eternal folly of youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqqSa9n2ZQk
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Seriously, policy. Policy? You are living in the past.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Agreed on policy. Convince people to boycott their TV, their social media, their banking system, etc. Hurl yourself up against established power and you will be crushed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:Agreed on policy. Convince people to boycott their TV, their social media, their banking system, etc. Hurl yourself up against established power and you will be crushed.
Oh well, we may just as well shuffle towards they great beyond then. You first, and I'll try to actually accomplish something before my final boarding call.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:I used to be good friends in the '80s with a conservative syndicated columnist, now deceased, who somewhat famously came under attack from the neocons for "anti-semitism" because he questioned Israel's influence on U.S. policy, and, stabbed in the back by William Buckley, lost his position as an editor at National Review. At the time I was just starting to become aware of Jewish mischief. I was talking with him one day about expressing directly in public what was going on, and he said: "Why give yourself up as a hostage?" Which I took to mean why say things that will allow you to be immediately pigeonholed as a hateful provocateur.

My good man, Cornfed is a troll. Those who provide him emotive reactions feed him the corn which fuels his antics. Most of his angst comes from jealous rage at black men who have sex with white women who reject him. This triggers his rage and sends him into trolling frenzy due to sexual deprivation which, of course, he blames on black men instead of his own shortcomings and inadequacies. Many of us opine that Cornfed is actually an "involuntary celibate" and this creates a seething rage that he simply cannot resolve.

That being the case, appeals to logic and reason with Cornfed will always fail. If one chooses to engage him as do I from time to time (for amusement more than anything), I find it best to remind him of his insecurities and watch the ensuing reactions.

So this makes me a counter-troll in effect, but it spares the other members the burden of the task since Winston prefers that Cornfed remain rather than improve the quality of the forum. So be it....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
gsjackson wrote: My good man, Cornfed is a troll. Those who provide him emotive reactions feed him the corn which fuels his antics. Most of his angst comes from jealous rage at black men who have sex with white women who reject him.
I keep having to point this out to you. No-one cares or thinks about niggers unless we have to. We just want you gone. The world may revolve around “Muh dik” to you, but not to everyone else. Now please go have a banana. Despite the seemingly frivolous OP, this is a serious thread, and the humans are talking.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: My good man, Cornfed is a troll. Those who provide him emotive reactions feed him the corn which fuels his antics. Most of his angst comes from jealous rage at black men who have sex with white women who reject him...
I do not think that Cornfed is a troll, but he is clearly an outsider, who probably had some horrible experience with some black people and women in general in the past.

As far as I know, he is from the States, but he has been in China and South Korea for a while. He knows about life outside of the States.

If he does not want to mix up with black people and does not want to be treated by feminists as a 2nd class citizen, so why did he go back to the States and did not continue to live in Asia?

I understand men who are disappointed with their life in the States and who were badly treated by women, but they are willing to explain why, they talk about their past and their problems, but Cornfed remains totally silent - he merely post strange comments - some of them totally unacceptable like the opening post of him of this thread.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

No one seems to be answering the perfectly simple question in the OP. Do you care about ugly fat skanks?
geotek3
Freshman Poster

Post by geotek3 »

My good man, Cornfed is a troll. Those who provide him emotive reactions feed him the corn which fuels his antics. Most of his angst comes from jealous rage at black men who have sex with white women who reject him. This triggers his rage and sends him into trolling frenzy due to sexual deprivation which, of course, he blames on black men instead of his own shortcomings and inadequacies. Many of us opine that Cornfed is actually an "involuntary celibate" and this creates a seething rage that he simply cannot resolve.

That being the case, appeals to logic and reason with Cornfed will always fail. If one chooses to engage him as do I from time to time (for amusement more than anything), I find it best to remind him of his insecurities and watch the ensuing reactions.

So this makes me a counter-troll in effect, but it spares the other members the burden of the task since Winston prefers that Cornfed remain rather than improve the quality of the forum. So be it....[/quote]

Does being an "involuntary celibate" mean that CF can't find interested women that meet his standards or that he can't find ANY women interested in him no matter how fat/ugly they are? The latter case seems hard to imagine, but perhaps I have had limited exposure to the omega type that CF seems to be.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Since you trolls have said your nonsense, how about now answering the question. Do you care about the dead fatty?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:Since you trolls have said your nonsense, how about now answering the question. Do you care about the dead fatty?
You should indeed care about her because the fewer unattractive white women there are, the fewer your chances to score a sexual conquest.

You, if anyone, should never exalt the demise of any white woman since she represents that with which you have been unable to succeed.

Do you think you could succeed with a white woman more attractive and thinner than her? Given your issues, I think not....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote: If he does not want to mix up with black people and does not want to be treated by feminists as a 2nd class citizen, so why did he go back to the States and did not continue to live in Asia?

I understand men who are disappointed with their life in the States and who were badly treated by women, but they are willing to explain why, they talk about their past and their problems, but Cornfed remains totally silent - he merely post strange comments - some of them totally unacceptable like the opening post of him of this thread.
Very true indeed, but these are suggestions that resonate with the introspective, logical, and talented man, not the reprobate man captive to emotion in the manner of a typical female.

I truly believe that the "Cornfeds" among us suffer the fate that they either created for themselves or that which they ultimately deserve.