RamZpaul caves to Youtube for shekels

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

RamZpaul caves to Youtube for shekels

Post by Cornfed »

So it would appear he is self-censoring in an effort to stop Youtube from demonetizing his videos. This is silly, as he will just lose his audience and in any case his videos are likely to be demonetized anyway. He should keep his Youtube channel while migrating to one of the newer services. As to his supporting Youtube’s right to do this, it would be as if back in the day the phone company tapped your calls and if they didn’t like what they heard banned you from using the phone system. Is threatening someone with the loss of a modest amount of money really all it takes to get them to be a total suck up? If it was a major source of income for him I guess I could understand, but it doesn’t sound like it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9nuf8Q8f1c

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: RamZpaul caves to Youtube for shekels

Post by drealm »

I agree his youtube videos have gotten worst due tot his. But I can't really blame him for censorship. We all do this to some degree to fit into the mainstream. He should start a paypal or patreon account and instead try getting donations there. I would donate and I think many others would. Conservatives tend to give more charity to institutions they support. Of course if he can't raise funds then that doesn't say much about the people whom listen to him either.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

drealm wrote:He should start a paypal or patreon account and instead try getting donations there.
He did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ARznQ8QQCM

But honestly this is the wrong answer. If the right had any brains, they would set up an alternative to YouTube. There is clearly a big enough audience on the right to support advertising, about half the population based on the last election. But I assume the right is just too stupid to implement this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
drealm wrote:He should start a paypal or patreon account and instead try getting donations there.
He did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ARznQ8QQCM

But honestly this is the wrong answer. If the right had any brains, they would set up an alternative to YouTube. There is clearly a big enough audience on the right to support advertising, about half the population based on the last election. But I assume the right is just too stupid to implement this.
I wonder if that is true though. It is apparent that major corporations are not about making profits in the market but rather about advancing the ZOG’s political agenda. Money can be created out of thin air to support them and even when the corporations go bankrupt the executives are hired by other corporations. It seems to be essentially a communist regime that is all about patronage now, so it is possible that there is little advertising dollars to go to non-evil sites even when most people support them.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:I wonder if that is true though. It is apparent that major corporations are not about making profits in the market but rather about advancing the ZOG’s political agenda. Money can be created out of thin air to support them and even when the corporations go bankrupt the executives are hired by other corporations. It seems to be essentially a communist regime that is all about patronage now, so it is possible that there is little advertising dollars to go to non-evil sites even when most people support them.
I agree that major corporations would not advertise on a right youtube. It would be small business advertising there. And I think that is a big enough advertising market to support a right youtube. As long as there is a big enough audience, small businesses would compete (bid up ad rates) to advertise to that audience. Why couldn't this work?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I wonder if that is true though. It is apparent that major corporations are not about making profits in the market but rather about advancing the ZOG’s political agenda. Money can be created out of thin air to support them and even when the corporations go bankrupt the executives are hired by other corporations. It seems to be essentially a communist regime that is all about patronage now, so it is possible that there is little advertising dollars to go to non-evil sites even when most people support them.
I agree that major corporations would not advertise on a right youtube. It would be small business advertising there. And I think that is a big enough advertising market to support a right youtube. As long as there is a big enough audience, small businesses would compete (bid up ad rates) to advertise to that audience. Why couldn't this work?
Maybe, but perhaps small businesses don’t want to risk the wrath of the ZOG in the form of audits, withdrawn of licenses etc. Also, small businesses are not suited to Internet advertising.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »