Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Tucker Carlson speech on Trump

Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7396
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Tucker Carlson speech on Trump

Post by Cornfed » March 12th, 2017, 8:06 am

If you haven’t seen this speech, it is well worth watching. He looks half drunk, which might be why it is so good, even though it is stating the obvious again. BTW, I disagree with him on self propelled cars and other stuff, but the issues are important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 2dct9ErA_g




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2612
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Tucker Carlson speech on Trump

Post by fschmidt » March 12th, 2017, 10:04 am

Smart guy. In fact he seems too smart to fit with America.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5070
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Tucker Carlson speech on Trump

Post by Moretorque » March 12th, 2017, 3:00 pm

aN HOHNESt MONEY SYSTEM WOULD STOP PRACTICALLY ALL THIS NONSENSE, the petro $ being replaced will stop most of it here in the US because we have imported a lot of our wealth without really paying for any of it from being the main recipient of this reserve scam ...
Time to Hide!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2501
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am

Re: Tucker Carlson speech on Trump

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » March 12th, 2017, 3:09 pm

Tucker Carlson annihilates feminists and pro-Blacks too. He has presidential potential IMHO.

User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: Tucker Carlson speech on Trump

Post by Mr S » March 12th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Cornfed wrote:If you haven’t seen this speech, it is well worth watching. He looks half drunk, which might be why it is so good, even though it is stating the obvious again. BTW, I disagree with him on self propelled cars and other stuff, but the issues are important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 2dct9ErA_g
So what's your alternative to automation when all these drivers and other low skilled work start losing their jobs over the next decade? Many will not be retrainable to do higher tech work or something similar for a myriad of reasons...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5070
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Tucker Carlson speech on Trump

Post by Moretorque » March 12th, 2017, 4:56 pm

Mr S wrote:
Cornfed wrote:If you haven’t seen this speech, it is well worth watching. He looks half drunk, which might be why it is so good, even though it is stating the obvious again. BTW, I disagree with him on self propelled cars and other stuff, but the issues are important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 2dct9ErA_g
So what's your alternative to automation when all these drivers and other low skilled work start losing their jobs over the next decade? Many will not be retrainable to do higher tech work or something similar for a myriad of reasons...
Our rulers answers are to do WW3 and get rid most of us because we serve no purpose for them.....
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7396
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Tucker Carlson speech on Trump

Post by Cornfed » March 12th, 2017, 9:31 pm

Mr S wrote:
Cornfed wrote:If you haven’t seen this speech, it is well worth watching. He looks half drunk, which might be why it is so good, even though it is stating the obvious again. BTW, I disagree with him on self propelled cars and other stuff, but the issues are important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 2dct9ErA_g
So what's your alternative to automation when all these drivers and other low skilled work start losing their jobs over the next decade? Many will not be retrainable to do higher tech work or something similar for a myriad of reasons...
Probably after the current evil regime is deposed, the new regime should grant a universal male wage as well as paying men to do useful stuff or play video games or something. Just pretending technology doesn’t exist and therefore allowing your competitors to surpass you doesn’t make any sense.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Government, Politics, Law”