We need to stop females etc. from voting

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

We need to stop females etc. from voting

Post by Cornfed »

In order to reform the system, we need to stop females, niggers, pensioners and other inferior populations from voting or otherwise having any say in the political process. All these groups are hardwired to do is to support the regime looting their superiors to give them free stuff and support the regime getting more powerful to do it. There is no point in discussing anything else until they have been disenfranchised. Of course they are not going to support their own disenfranchisement. We are going to have to just do it. This should be the number one issue for those of you who still believe in the system.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: We need to stop females etc. from voting

Post by Johnny1975 »

Hello lurkers, welcome to Happier Abroad. Oh, you thought this was a normal forum? Oh no. Stick around. You'll soon learn. And yes, it gets even stupider than this thread. Much, much stupider.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Actually the Great Corny is right for the most part, this is why democratic societies fail. Our rulers figured long ago most people are to stupid to be able to reason and run their own lives for the betterment of society and must be managed like cattle by spread sheet.

Our rulers con has been marching forward and they have amassed more power than any ruling class throughout history because most people are to stupid to realize limited government is the answer and big brother Gov is not the cure.

The video James posted on " Why Women Destroy Nations " pretty much explains most of why our rulers are doing what they are doing with the divide and conquer and why the reasoned class is to be destroyed.....
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is amazing that white men were dumb enough to let miscreants vote in the first place. They accumulate a bunch of wealth and then let parasitical subhumans vote on what to do with it and then they are shocked, shocked I tell you, when the subhumans vote to steal it all for themselves and/or squander it on stupid stuff. And they think that standing around talking about Austrian economic theory and such will somehow induce the subhumans to stop acting like subhumans. I guess once crazy ideas like classical liberalism worm their way into people’s thinking they eventually come to the surface, however predictably disastrous the results.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Moretorque wrote:Actually the Great Corny is right for the most part, this is why democratic societies fail. Our rulers figured long ago most people are to stupid to be able to reason and run their own lives for the betterment of society and must be managed like cattle by spread sheet.

Our rulers con has been marching forward and they have amassed more power than any ruling class throughout history because most people are to stupid to realize limited government is the answer and big brother Gov is not the cure.

The video James posted on " Why Women Destroy Nations " pretty much explains most of why our rulers are doing what they are doing with the divide and conquer and why the reasoned class is to be destroyed.....
Fix those "to" or I'll bash your head in to
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:The video James posted on " Why Women Destroy Nations " pretty much explains most of why our rulers are doing what they are doing with the divide and conquer and why the reasoned class is to be destroyed.....
Here is that video again, it explains a lot of why society is the way it is.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Actually the Great Corny is right for the most part, this is why democratic societies fail. Our rulers figured long ago most people are to stupid to be able to reason and run their own lives for the betterment of society and must be managed like cattle by spread sheet.

Fix those "to" or I'll bash your head in to
A new TV series " Terminator the Teacher " speak proper English or your terminated. The great Corny would love that show, the blacks would be running back to Africa.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Your kidding right you would of thought people would get there grammer right in this particuler thread
The great Corny would love that show, the blacks would be running back to Africa.
He was a good ol' boy ♫ never meanin' no harm ♫
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:Your kidding right you would of thought people would get there grammer right in this particuler thread
The great Corny would love that show, the blacks would be running back to Africa.
He was a good ol' boy ♫ never meanin' no harm ♫
Did I get something wrong ? Are you going to run me back to Africa as well ? Are you gonna bash my skull in ? In this case I wish I had Mr. Wu's cranial.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You envy the great Wu's yellow anaconda and also his 3/4" gauge skull, how dare you even aspiring to that.

None of this WU'd of happened if the principles at you're schools WU'd of had some principals and taught you better then other kids their.
This has an affect on there grades that later effects perticuler events.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:You envy the great Wu's yellow anaconda and also his 3/4" gauge skull, how dare you even aspiring to that.

None of this WU'd of happened if the principles at you're schools WU'd of had some principals and taught you better then other kids their.
This has an affect on there grades that later effects perticuler events.
What the fu ck was that :roll: I'm gonna bash your titanium head in......
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It doesn't matter who votes. The congress is run by Special Interests. And what little influence the people have is swayed by the media and cultural leaders such as newscasters and celebrities. People do mostly what the TV tells them to do, depending on which channel they watch or radio station they listen to. Almost none can think things through, regardless how intelligent they are.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Didnt the US constitution originally drawn up by far sighted clever men say that only Free White Men who are property owners can vote? That is brilliant. Only those that have a stake can decide how their tax money is spent Why did they change that?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Kradmelder wrote:Didnt the US constitution originally drawn up by far sighted clever men say that only Free White Men who are property owners can vote? That is brilliant. Only those that have a stake can decide how their tax money is spent Why did they change that?
There is no more land ownership here, we were all conned by the Jew bank :roll: ....
Last edited by Moretorque on January 13th, 2017, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:It doesn't matter who votes. The congress is run by Special Interests.
When proto-people are allowed to vote there is an inherent impetus towards big government, plunder and things going to crap, regardless of who makes individual policy decisions.