Hillary Clinton has received over $20,000 from the KKK

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hillary Clinton has received over $20,000 from the KKK

Post by jamesbond »

Hillary Clintons presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group said Monday.

“For the KKK, Clinton is our choice,” said Will Quigg, California Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights, Vocativ reported.

Mr. Quigg, the leader of the Klan’s California chapter, announced last month that he had abandoned supporting Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump in lieu of backing his likely Democratic opponent. The Klansman claims that members have raised more than $20,000 for Mrs. Clinton and have donated it anonymously to her campaign.

“She is friends with the Klan,” Mr. Quigg told Vocativ. “A lot of people don’t realize that.”

Clinton campaign spokesman Josh Schwein disputed the grand dragon’s claim and said the former secretary of state has rejected the group’s endorsement.

“All the stuff she’s saying now, she’s saying so she can get into office, OK?” Mr. Quigg said. “She doesn’t care about illegal immigrants — she’s acting like she does so she can get into office. Once she’s in office, then she’ll implement her policies. She’s a Democrat. The Klan has always been a Democratic organization.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ton-campa/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Hillary Clinton has received over $20,000 from the KKK

Post by Teal Lantern »

Loyal White Knights
-- Yes, they certainly are. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hillary Clinton has received over $20,000 from the KKK

Post by Winston »

Why would the KKK support Hillary Clinton? How does her policies or beliefs help the agenda of the KKK? Shouldn't they be the opposite? I don't get it. Is this article a joke?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne