US Criminalizing Hand Holding?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The proposed revision to the Model Penal Code would turn a young man on a date into a criminal if he timidly reaches out to hold his date's hand without her prior positive agreement.

http://www.cotwa.info/2015/05/the-most- ... damage.com
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: US Criminalizing Hand Holding?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:They are eventually going to criminalize looking at a female without her consent ...
Consent subject to retroactive revocation long after the fact (or fiction), of course.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

You guys don't notice a lot of these little preclusions are strikingly similar to muslim customs? All the little parameters in schools, having enormous problems with nudity on TV, criminalizing damn-near everything you do. That & the whole propaganda thing in schools you hear about sometimes (showing one-sided movies in school, making the girls wear burkhas, pretending to be muslims for about three weeks as part of "religious study").
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It makes sense. The purpose of all the nonsense is to reserve females for the elite. Feminism is the ownership of females by men at the top.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They want our numbers down and your thinkers are not breeding from policies like this. Just like idiocracy the idiots are breeding and are paid to do it to a degree to lower the IQ of the populace so they can come in for the land here in the US for the new owners prize.

I was reading the American BAR stands for British Accredited Regency.

I will go back in my corner now and just observe from the shadows and learn, please forgive me oh great one.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:I was reading the American BAR stands for British Accredited Regency.
My understanding is that it was so named because it is a subordinate franchise of the London Temple Bar Association. That Bar Association was so named because their meetings were held near to a literal bar (i.e. barrier or gate) between the City of London and Greater London.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It's really hard to say , our rulers are very clever. I am finding they tell us dumb sheep one thing then laugh as it means something completely different.

The Bar association is all over the planet, it makes more sense that it would mean your under their system and legal jurisdiction ? From what I am learning the whole British model of governance is designed to completely deceive the people under it's politic.

The Law Dictionaries are designed to dupe us sheep, this was all done on purpose to make it impossible to unseat the ruling class as it baffles the idiot masses with total complete bull sh it.

I see people on this site promoting spacey monsters and it would not surprise me if this was just another dupe by them.
Time to Hide!