The Recent Elections in the UK

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Recent Elections in the UK

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video on the recent elections in the UK where the conservatives won control of the majority for the first time in decades.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: The Recent Elections in the UK

Post by xiongmao »

Great news to have a clear result, whichever way it went. It now means the pound is going to crush the Euro and I pay even less for my good living.

I sat and talked to a guy today who was complaining about all the left wingers on FaceBook moaning about the result and what it meant to people who live off our tax. That's funny I said, I have the same crap on my FaceBook.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

. They hand out a few boxes of Cracker Jacks to the dumb masses to try and appease them when all is said and done.

The British only produce war, legal fiction and debt today.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 14th, 2015, 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:Great news to have a clear result, whichever way it went. It now means the pound is going to crush the Euro............

Exactly as predicted in the famous, occult cover of the 2015 "Economist"
http://www.sott.net/image/s11/222071/fu ... an2015.jpg

Note the high-speed car in UK colors.

The cover basically predicts continued US dominance, via military / harsh measures, with new strength for the pound and the yuan.

Europe can go f**k itself, but the city of London stands tall.

Later this year, the Chi-coms will convert some of the sovereign and/or Fed debt they hold into equity... in the Fed itself.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jester wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Great news to have a clear result, whichever way it went. It now means the pound is going to crush the Euro............

Exactly as predicted in the famous, occult cover of the 2015 "Economist"
http://www.sott.net/image/s11/222071/fu ... an2015.jpg

Note the high-speed car in UK colors.

The cover basically predicts continued US dominance, via military / harsh measures, with new strength for the pound and the yuan.

Europe can go f**k itself, but the city of London stands tall.

Later this year, the Chi-coms will convert some of the sovereign and/or Fed debt they hold into equity... in the Fed itself.
The high speed car is a project to try and break the 1000 MPH mark I believe, do not fall for their propaganda, all the central banks are owned by the same people and the CITI laid the foundation to set them all up. Could they have lost control of the system by some inside hits from a new and up and coming power elite group of some sort ? that is highly unlikely.

The only country to more than likely try and do this deception would be the US to try and maintain the US empire because the CITI are the ones who built this system marching toward world government and they definitely created the EURO without ?

They have amazing ability to deceive.

Some people claim the destruction of the EURO was prescripted and the currency was designed to be destroyed from the beginning and it was just a mediary currency to merge Europe together to shift toward world government.

More than likely the plan will be for the UK to skip out some how but the plan for America setup in stone by the ruling elite out of Europe is for America to burn then herd us into mega cities so the elite can play on the rest of it undisturbed.

The MAP of UN 21 unveiled in 1992 says it all and America being dismantled is what it looks like to me the way we are gutting the whole country economically. .
Time to Hide!