Your birth certificate is a bond traded on the stock market?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Winston
Site Admin

Your birth certificate is a bond traded on the stock market?

Post by Winston »

Is this true? Anyone with a US birth certificate want to try it?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69512

This is seriously F#$#ed up. Look on the bottom of your birth certificate for numbers that look like this: 156-88-102939

Then follow the directions below to look up your self "slave value" on the stock exchange.

To check your birth certificate on the stock exchange:

1. Go to http://www.fidelity.com
2. Click on 'Research'.
3. Click on 'Quote'.
4. Click on 'Symbol Look Up'.
5. Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939).
6. Make sure the top two drop-down menus are 'MUTUAL FUND' and 'FUND NUMBER' BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate.
7. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of. This document was created when you were an infant. Commercial laws allow for you to cancel and rescind this simple contract—UCC3-203—and to make a Claim in recoupment (Reparations) for fraud committed upon you when you were and infant (See UCC 3-305).
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Your birth certificate is a bond traded on the stock mar

Post by Jester »

Winston,

I believe that most of this secret-corporation-person stuff is gibberish, but I have an open mind, so I decided to try it.

There IS a number on my birth cert, not a big surprise or evidence of conspiracy though.

But my number had only 9 digits, not 11 as in your example.

Anyway, I followed the procedure, and the result I got was
"! Warning: The security you entered is not recognized. Please verify the symbol and re-enter."

What result did you get when you tried it?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I believe it is true, the country was declared bankrupt in 1933 then the receivers started the birth certificates . The creditors came in and changed the country over time to a renter civilization from the private property society it used to be. The labor and property of the people has been pledged as the collateral for the debt money to run the economy and our labor is what gives the whole system value.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu would make a great ruler.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:Winston,

I believe that most of this secret-corporation-person stuff is gibberish, but I have an open mind, so I decided to try it.

There IS a number on my birth cert, not a big surprise or evidence of conspiracy though.

But my number had only 9 digits, not 11 as in your example.

Anyway, I followed the procedure, and the result I got was
"! Warning: The security you entered is not recognized. Please verify the symbol and re-enter."

What result did you get when you tried it?
I wasn't born in the US. I was born in Taiwan. So they would not have a record of my birth certificate. haha. That's why I asked you guys to try it. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:Mr. Wu would make a great ruler.
I would. Except that good people don't seek power. Evil people do. That's the problem with power. Also, I'm too indecisive and I don't like punishing people, so I would not have the will to do what's necessary for the good of the state. People who are too nice can't be strong leaders.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

We will just settle for you being ruler of this site. Cornfed would make a great ruler for crowd control to thin the herd.
Time to Hide!