Will we have permanent global enslavement?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Will we have permanent global enslavement?

Post by Cornfed »

It seems that the intention of the global aristocracy is fairly clear. They want to kill off about 90% of the human race and make sure the remaining humans are too stupid and assholish to ever cooperate in rising up against them. To prevent even the possibility of any resistance everyone will be microchipped and they will need the chip to access any resources. They will also be kept in a chronic state of poor health and therefore dependent on the establishment's medicine. If anyone steps out of line his chip will be turned off remotely, causing him to either starve to death or die from lack of medical treatment.

The only question is whether the PTB will get away with this. On the one hand their numbers are minute, but on the other hand no-one seems to be seriously trying to stop them.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

you're right about the plan.

but resistance is growing, in the form of awareness.

during the recent standoff in nevada, a WOMAN on my FB suggested that, if DHS should kill people there, it would be appropriate karma if DHS goons returned home to find their families massacred. A WOMAN said this, openly on FB.

When EVERYONE feels this way, goons will drop there guns and flee.

already the Army is useless to the enemy.

the enemy keeps tans on Oathkeepers in the Army, but their numbers grow.

They keep tabs on me, and think that gives them power. They are deluded.

remember how we all thought the soviet union was tough, uncrackable?

remember how we thought the russians would always be in germany, and that even west germany and the low countries were in danger?

i'm talking about the early 1970's.

no i guess you probably don't remember. but take my word for it - things can change.

there is ZERO chance that that they will win in the end... God is sovereign, ultimately, and angels can turn the tide easily when people pray and take corresponding action.

for example, a short time after the Timisoara massacre of Hungarian Pentecostal Christians in Transylvania = reports at the time were that they were machine-gunned as they stood in a circle and prayed, protesting something-or-other - Mr and Mrs Ceausescu were dead, and Stalinist Communism in Romania was over.

Yes, the Ceausescus went down fighting.

It might be over fast and bloody, like Romania, or free of violence like East Germany, or after a running Terminator-like war of a hundred years duration fought with nukes, drones, the works.

But no they will not win.

DHS has TANKS, but they backed down in Nevada.

We do SEEM to be up against Satan himself, but apparently he is just a basement dwelling gamer. He is relentless and persistent and opportunistic, but lacks any real authority. LIke angels, demons obey the Son of Man. It's as if a bunch of gangbangers crashed a party at your house while you were passed out drunk. They're not going to be there forever, just until you wake up and toss them out.

The awakening is happening right now.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The entire goal is to STOP HUMANITIES EVOLUTION....There is a big evolutionary leap coming and the PTB wants us to skip it

Evolution is In-Filling of Nature....We would go beyond with this evolution ....The choice still lies within each of us...We need to CHOOSE...We won't go with PTB agenda....

There is no death only fear....

We need to let the nature fill us in....Thats is our true goal and destiny...reject everything else....we are beyond UFOs.....people just are no aware how incredibly powerful they are and why they were really created..
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa what you say is correct but our biggest problem is not the elite it is nature, when this mass extinction finishes mowing the planet down we will be slaves of our own making.

Future generations do not deserve this, the elite will fall but so will humanity. Man never really grew up and this trajectory proves it in spades.

The youth needs to wake up and see what we have set in place for them and I see them moving to little to late. Humanity is a cooked goose.

Another species to the dust bin of evolution unless things change immediately.
Time to Hide!