Any of You Moving Abroad to Shrug?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Any of You Moving Abroad to Shrug?

Post by zacb »

Are any of you moving abroad due to shrugging, or similar reasons? That is why I am. That is why I came to this forum, not because of women, but because of finances. I believe the only way any of us are going to send a message is to vote with our feet. Either they reform, or people are screwed, and a revolt will occur. At least if I shrug, I can secure my happiness, if no one else's. But perhaps that is the only peaceful way to force reform. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Ayn Rand touched God for but a moment, then spent the rest of her life denying it ever happened. It allowed her a certain niche of being an arch-conservative secularist who couldn't be dismissed as a religious nut. But it wasn't honest.

If I need to spell it out for you, John Galt = Jesus Christ
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Any of You Moving Abroad to Shrug?

Post by zboy1 »

zacb wrote:Are any of you moving abroad due to shrugging, or similar reasons? That is why I am. That is why I came to this forum, not because of women, but because of finances. I believe the only way any of us are going to send a message is to vote with our feet. Either they reform, or people are screwed, and a revolt will occur. At least if I shrug, I can secure my happiness, if no one else's. But perhaps that is the only peaceful way to force reform. Any thoughts?
I'm moving abroad because some of my friends have already done so, and because I hate living in the U.S. of Gay! This place is hell-on-Earth, especially for people who are 'awake to the matrix'---you could say.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I could post this in the other thread, but here goes:

"Every man who knocks on the door of a brothel is looking for God" - G.K. Chesterton.

So give it to him.

That, perhaps, is my strongest argument against the anarchist strains of libertarianism.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The thing is that Western ZOGs don't really need or want us and can replace us with as many wogs etc. as they like. Moving abroad may be a desirable end in itself, but taking down evil Western regimes is going to require more direct action.