Is Democracy Possible in America?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Is Democracy Possible in America?

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://www.amren.com/features/2013/03/i ... n-america/
There may be no better place or time to meditate on the defects of democracy than the United States in 2013. What an absurd figure we cut in the world, as we try to impose on Afghans and Iraqis a form of government utterly alien to them, while our own rulers lurch from crisis to failure back to crisis.
Incredible anti-democracy vitriol.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attorney at Large
Freshman Poster

Post by Attorney at Large »

The US is a Constitutional Republic which has worked brilliantly for over 200 years. I don't think Democracy's works as well but either only work with a moral and rational people who accept the Rule of Law.

I don't think a Democracy or Constitutional Republic would work in most of the Muslim world becasue Islam means submission to Allah. Only Sharia is appicable Law and there is no respect for Democracy in most of Islamic countries...see Egypt.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I don't know if traditional democracy is the best system, but democracy with women's suffrage is one of the worst. Women's suffrage is unquestionably the worst political idea in human history, with communism a close second. I wrote an article for my website recently against women's suffrage.

http://www.actbiblically.org/Against-Wo ... 00999.html
Yasukuni
Freshman Poster

Post by Yasukuni »

democracy is possible in the u.s and the west, but it isnt going to happen without a revolution. doing it peacefully will not work, and history has shown us that.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Democracy is in the local forms of government. When you go to vote for your mayor or alderman you are participating in direct democracy. No, I do not think it will work in the US because the USA has a knack for falling for the tyranny of the majority.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The initial founders put together what they called a republic in 1787 as far as the constitution and the federal government go and left us some documents to start with, what England was pretty sure was going to happen has. Daa herd went to sleep and the old British gang came in and took it over, it's that simple. We are supposed to be having constitutional conventions and We the People are supposed to be updating the founding documents to meet our needs.

The foreign Empire came in and amended the constitution to meet their needs for further conquest of America to make it fall more in the line of direction to fit in their one world dictatorship

Oh well for that idea, the guy's who put this country together were smoking crack thinking the masses could govern themselves as a collective. You have got to have an intelligent populace to make what the Fore Father's intended work.

England went around the world and figured out long ago most of the world was stupider than FU CK! So they had an idea to build a cage around the dumb animal in an attempt to lock it in and control it while they seize control of the lands and the natural resources on those lands.

I believe actually they are correct in their thinking for the most part and here we are today. :D
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Democracy Possible in America?

Post by Winston »

No a true democracy is not possible because it is not a stable system. America was founded as a republic, not a democracy. So the whole concept is a sham and hoax. This excellent video segment from "Overview of America" explains why.

Here David Icke explains why democracy is a one party system and a sham.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne