Can women be great leaders? Has there ever been one?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Women lack grey matter.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Women are not natural born leaders. Very very few women in history have been good leaders. Sorry to all the politically correct liberals out there, but that's the truth.

There has never been a great female general that has won great battles against all odds, such as Napoleon's masterful victory at the Battle of Austerlitz. Or Alexander the Great's epic victory at the Battle of Gautemala against a Persian army 4 or 5 times the size of his. Women just aren't good at that sort of thing. In fact, they tend to screw up in military strategy.

For example, Queen Cleopatra, the last Pharaoh of Egypt, screwed up her lover Marc Anthony's battle strategy at the Battle of Actium against Caesar Augustus, by giving him bad advice. She persuaded him to fight the battle by sea instead of by land, as his officers wanted. By listening to her, he lost that crucial and pivotal battle. If he had listened to his officers instead, he might have won that battle. So much for female advice on military strategy.

How do feminists and liberals explain this? They can't. They are totally out of touch with reality and logic. All they care about is their hatred for men, and all they see everywhere is the word "misogyny" in everything, which they use as a broad brush to smear everything and everyone they don't like. But it's mostly all in their delusional twisted hate-filled heads.

Women are not usually good at logic and in fact tend to hate logic. That's why they overwhelmingly hate chess and don't do as well in math. In fact, generally speaking, men score HIGHER on IQ tests than women do. How do liberals and feminists explain that? They can't.

I've never understood why it is that in America, you are only allowed to say that women are smarter than men, but you can't say that men are smarter than women? Why does America consider women to be smarter than men? On what basis? There seems to be none. If women are smarter than men, then why do men tend to score higher on IQ tests than women? How come there are no female equivalents of Einstein, Leonardo DaVinci, or Mozart?

Therefore, this "women are smarter than men" rule seems to be a religious doctrine in America that's treated as a given, without any justification or logic. Kind of like how Christians claim that the Bible is God's word and absolutely inerrant, as a given, without logical justification. Their only rationale is that "if everyone says it, it must be true, no matter how nonsensical".

Such bizarre beliefs seem to be a religion in America without any logical justification. Bad beliefs like this have brought led to social decay and down empires as great as the Roman Empire. I wish America would heed this history lesson.

The truth is, men and women are different. They are smart in different ways and good at different things. Women are smarter at certain things like fashion, interior design, cooking, raising babies, etc. No one doubts that. But that doesn't make them good leaders of companies, countries, governments, militaries, or even scouting parties.

Men are more logical, while women are more intuitive. Men are natural conquerors, pioneers and explorers, while women are better nurturers. Everyone knows that. It takes a lot of logic to be a good leader, not just intuition. Nurturers do not tend to make good leaders. America and its liberals fail to realize this or are in denial.

So I don't know why Hollywood tries to portray women as leaders nowadays in its movies. Is Hollywood that stupid, or are they trying to turn everything upside down as part of a nefarious agenda? In the last Snow White movie, for example, they had Kristen Stewart lead a military raid on a castle, which was stupid, insulting, unfeminine, nonsensical and out of character for Snow White.

Here's my pet peeve about this: If women aren't natural born leaders, then why is it that in America, a husband has to call his wife "The Boss"? It's as if women are the head of the household in America now. Wtf? How can that be, when they are nurturers, not natural born leaders?

Moreover, if women are not smarter than men, as the liberal feminist myth claims, then why are they "The Boss"? Shouldn't a boss or head of household be smarter and wiser than the rest of the household? It doesn't make any sense at all. Stuff like this can only mean that America is majorly F-ed up big time.

Anyway, sorry for the long rant and grip against liberalism and feminism. I'm just so fed up with how illogical, hypocritical, warped, unnatural, toxic and destructive their ideologies are. They are clearly bringing America down into a moral decay, and are trying to bring down other countries as well, which has got to be stopped.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Can women be great leaders? Has there ever been one?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I know this post is very very old, and I'm too late to the party, but after reading through every response here anyway, I decided to respond and publicduende sounds like the type of guy who would vote for a woman because he believes she's "smart and competent". Then act surprised and shocked when she throws open the borders to let in rapefugees because her emotional instincts told her "baby you're doing the right thing to help all those aggressive invaders that can't wait to get at some ass in this country." Women are terrible at leading nations, the fact that you even said Merkel proves you are a fool. She's the same one that flooded Germany full of Islamic men then tried to encourage them to bang the women there, and even though she's gone. I still know people in Germany that hate her guts for that including women who also hate her. I've also met some women who said women don't make good leaders, hell my own mother believes women shouldn't be in combat roles because she doesn't believe it's their duty to be fighting in wars to begin with. If I was in the military I wouldn't want a female yelling in my face, hell I wouldn't want a man doing it either but a woman doing it would just feel even more awkward and out of place to me.

The only woman who was slightly a good leader was Jeanne Of Arc and that's because she was brutally religious, spiritual, and a strong believer in Christianity. She was also emotional and cried when she witnessed people dying on the battlefield.

All these other female leaders are flooding their own countries with aggressive men from dominant cultures and got little boys walking around in skirts because they support transgenderism. The only men that make bad leaders are men like Biden, weak and totally useless because they are controlled by shittier men behind the shadows with more power. Basically you aren't leading anything unless you are the Chinese leader of the leader of North Korea .Those guys don't have anybody telling them what to do and what decisions to make. But people like Biden, Trump, etc they never were "leaders" because they don't get to really make decisions, they get told what decisions to make by people who hold more power than they do. That's why Trump was never assassinated but JFK was. JFK was an actual leader.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 27th, 2022, 6:50 am
I know this post is very very old, and I'm too late to the party, but after reading through every response here anyway, I decided to respond and publicduende sounds like the type of guy who would vote for a woman because he believes she's "smart and competent". Then act surprised and shocked when she throws open the borders to let in rapefugees because her emotional instincts told her "baby you're doing the right thing to help all those aggressive invaders that can't wait to get at some ass in this country." Women are terrible at leading nations, the fact that you even said Merkel proves you are a fool. She's the same one that flooded Germany full of Islamic men then tried to encourage them to bang the women there, and even though she's gone. I still know people in Germany that hate her guts for that including women who also hate her. I've also met some women who said women don't make good leaders, hell my own mother believes women shouldn't be in combat roles because she doesn't believe it's their duty to be fighting in wars to begin with. If I was in the military I wouldn't want a female yelling in my face, hell I wouldn't want a man doing it either but a woman doing it would just feel even more awkward and out of place to me.

The only woman who was slightly a good leader was Jeanne Of Arc and that's because she was brutally religious, spiritual, and a strong believer in Christianity. She was also emotional and cried when she witnessed people dying on the battlefield.

All these other female leaders are flooding their own countries with aggressive men from dominant cultures and got little boys walking around in skirts because they support transgenderism. The only men that make bad leaders are men like Biden, weak and totally useless because they are controlled by shittier men behind the shadows with more power. Basically you aren't leading anything unless you are the Chinese leader of the leader of North Korea .Those guys don't have anybody telling them what to do and what decisions to make. But people like Biden, Trump, etc they never were "leaders" because they don't get to really make decisions, they get told what decisions to make by people who hold more power than they do. That's why Trump was never assassinated but JFK was. JFK was an actual leader.
@WanderingProtagonist
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you're right on all this man and you were funny as hell, but everyone's blaming everything on women when it's actually the jews that are the problem, not women. Everything there you mentioned about open borders and flooding in rapefugees and forcing transgenderism on children is because the jews had their oligarchical clans like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and Pritzkers, and so on, pump all that shit in with 10's of millions or more of financing and then push it on everyone. No one else was pushing this perverse shit before, they had it on their agenda, then they financed it and pushed it, not "women."

And another thing: Almost all normal non-perverted heterosexual women with no or minimal ZOG influence and strong personalities HATE homosexual men, they HATE THEM! I've noticed this a lot. They are angry with it and they don't want their sons to be faggots because they want their sons to grow up to be real men and they seem to take it as a rejection of womanhood itself if their sons or other boys are fags. :o

Now on the more general subject of women as leaders:

I'm not yelling at you personally here, but this is how I see it as plain as day when it comes to women and leadership:
WOMEN DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO BE THE F-ING LEADERS, BECAUSE THEY WANT REAL MEN TO BE THE LEADERS (and for them to take up a supporting role where they're valued, respected, desired as women, etc, while the real men lead), BUT IF MEN AREN'T ANY KIND OF GODDAMN LEADERS AND AREN'T EVEN ACTING LIKE REAL MEN, THEN WHAT F-ING CHOICE DO WOMEN HAVE BUT TO TAKE THE LEAD?

I don't think you personally disagree with me based on what I've seen you write elsewhere, because we were both raised by single moms if I remember right, with no positive male role models (or correct me if I'm wrong, but for me I can definitely say that's the case because my "family" was ruined when I was 5 years old, then after that there were no leaders or male role models, except the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and He-Man, and then later Arnold, Van Damme, Steven Seagal, and Dolph Lundgren were the only male role models I ever had in my life. Oh, and Han Solo, LOL, with me and my location independent businesses and living on a boat, that's probably actually the truest fit. :mrgreen:
But I was lucky and for other young lads it was all downhill from there if you were looking for male leader role models, after Hollywood swapped in comparatively sorry-ass betas like Nicholas Cage and Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp and tried to tell us those girlymen were supposedly alphas or male role models, LOL, yeah right, they didn't fool me.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re:

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
April 2nd, 2014, 1:57 pm
So I don't know why Hollywood tries to portray women as leaders nowadays in its movies. Is Hollywood that stupid, or are they trying to turn everything upside down as part of a nefarious agenda?
Like he says around 2m in: :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 1:54 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 27th, 2022, 6:50 am

@WanderingProtagonist
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you're right on all this man and you were funny as hell, but everyone's blaming everything on women when it's actually the jews that are the problem, not women. Everything there you mentioned about open borders and flooding in rapefugees and forcing transgenderism on children is because the jews had their oligarchical clans like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and Pritzkers, and so on, pump all that shit in with 10's of millions or more of financing and then push it on everyone. No one else was pushing this perverse shit before, they had it on their agenda, then they financed it and pushed it, not "women."

And another thing: Almost all normal non-perverted heterosexual women with no or minimal ZOG influence and strong personalities HATE homosexual men, they HATE THEM! I've noticed this a lot. They are angry with it and they don't want their sons to be faggots because they want their sons to grow up to be real men and they seem to take it as a rejection of womanhood itself if their sons or other boys are fags. :o

Now on the more general subject of women as leaders:

I'm not yelling at you personally here, but this is how I see it as plain as day when it comes to women and leadership:
WOMEN DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO BE THE F-ING LEADERS, BECAUSE THEY WANT REAL MEN TO BE THE LEADERS (and for them to take up a supporting role where they're valued, respected, desired as women, etc, while the real men lead), BUT IF MEN AREN'T ANY KIND OF GODDAMN LEADERS AND AREN'T EVEN ACTING LIKE REAL MEN, THEN WHAT F-ING CHOICE DO WOMEN HAVE BUT TO TAKE THE LEAD?

I don't think you personally disagree with me based on what I've seen you write elsewhere, because we were both raised by single moms if I remember right, with no positive male role models (or correct me if I'm wrong, but for me I can definitely say that's the case because my "family" was ruined when I was 5 years old, then after that there were no leaders or male role models, except the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and He-Man, and then later Arnold, Van Damme, Steven Seagal, and Dolph Lundgren were the only male role models I ever had in my life. Oh, and Han Solo, LOL, with me and my location independent businesses and living on a boat, that's probably actually the truest fit. :mrgreen:
But I was lucky and for other young lads it was all downhill from there if you were looking for male leader role models, after Hollywood swapped in comparatively sorry-ass betas like Nicholas Cage and Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp and tried to tell us those girlymen were supposedly alphas or male role models, LOL, yeah right, they didn't fool me.
But even in Islamic nations where men are leading and in control, you have some people who want to dismantle that so women aren't being ruled over and controlled by men. They want those women to have the same privileges as men. At one point men were taking charge in America, but women wanted "equal rights." After they got that, they wanted more. You see how some women behaved when they were denied abortion rights alongside of males to that supported their behavior. Fact is women did have a choice, in every country where you have women in politics or corporate roles they are going to have some in leadership positions.

Asia, Hispanic nations, even some black ones have females in leading roles, fact is the only nation where men are 100% leading are Islamic nations, they don't share power with women what so ever but almost every other country women are allowed to have the same positions as males because men are afraid of being labeled sexist, or a Misogynist if they refuse. Almost every nation have homosexual and transgenders which includes mostly ALL of Asia like Japan, Korea, Thailand, India, Philippines, even some in secrecy like China ( They even have their own Onlyfan pages, so that means not even China is immune to males turning homo/trans.) Almost every nation want to have their "first female president, Prime Minister, etc." Like I said, fear of being labeled. Also Arnold isn't really an Alpha, he supports Galvin Newsom. If anything he's a dumbass fool. Dwayne Johnson even backed some democratic types on Twitter before.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

We could approach this from different angles. Do I think a woman could be a great leader? I suppose so. Statistically, though, there are fewer of them.

Jordan Peterson talked about this in one of his interviews with an aggressive UK reporter and other interviews. High level government officials and CEOs of corporations tend to be very driven individuals who are motivated to work who will put in 80 or 90 hours a week. It turns out men tend to have a flatter distribution curve with more representatives on either end than women do on a number of variables, while women cluster more toward the middle. So you have more men of low intelligence, but more geniuses among them. And the men willing and self-motivated enough to be CEOs are rare, but the number of hours women are willing to work clusters more around the middle. There are few people with the drive to be CEOs, and most of those are men. Very few are women. I think the same thing is true at high levels of government.

My wife and I have a friend, a woman, who runs a small business locally. Years ago, she was at a cabinet level position in a developing country. She developed a new program, got some global acclaim for it, but had a lot of issues. She settled in the US over family issues. I think she will just settle in with her business in the US, but I think she is keeping her options open for a UN type role at some point.

I talked with her a bit about her lifestyle as a cabinet-level official. She had to work all the time, go away for weeks, rarely see her children. She didn't cook. She had 10 cooks, people coming to her house at night. It sounded really busy, and really bad for family life. She'd been married more than once. She has had some really messed up situations in her family life. Running her small business is probably pretty time-consuming, though it is flexible. But she has more time with her children than she did in the past working as a top-level government official. I looked her up, btw, and found her online, picture, etc. to verify her stories. It's fascinating, maybe the subject for a movie or book someday.

There are a small percentage of women willing to do that. Most women want to be around the home.

I don't fault a woman necessarily for being a great leader or successful in her career. I do suspect that nations dominated by female leaders is a negative, lamentable thing.

Isaiah 3:12
As for My people, children are their oppressors, And women rule over them. O My people! Those who lead you cause you to err, And destroy the way of your paths.”
(NKJV)

I do not know of any historical female generals who were successful. Russia expanded under Catherine the Great, who was apparently a powerful ruler, even if she may not have been the best wife. I do not know if she left the planning to male generals or if she had anything to do with the battlefield tactics.

A society is better if girls protect their virginity and become good wives and mothers. Those are roles that women should value.