Why does America always need to be involved in wars?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS »

no. i think you got me mixed up with someone else

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

BEIJINGSHOTS wrote:no. i think you got me mixed up with someone else
Konrad, put two and two together. The Slavic bombshells of Chicago don't need the dicking of a 5 foot 4 unemployed Pinoy. When you can provide them a lifestyle similar to what is shown below, then you're in business:

Source: viewtopic.php?t=16147
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Why does America always need to be involved in wars?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:I was wondering something. Why is it that America always seem to need to be involved in some war? Even after the long bloody battle of WWII, America immediately jumped into the Korean War. Sheesh. Does the American government love pain, horror and tragedy or something?

Here's what I don't get. Why can't the elite oligarchy who rule America and its military industrial complex just enjoy their lives from their ivory towers and have a party everyday with their big bank accounts and income from US taxpayers? Why the need for constant war and conflict?

Aren't these elite ever bothered at night when they think about all the innocent people who die in their wars?

Does the military industrial complex put its own people into Washington to control it? Why would politicians and the corporate elites defend the interests of the military industrial complex and obey what they say?

Ok so war is profitable. But why can't the elites or corporatocracy just find other ways to make a profit, such as selling non-violent products and services, like good mom and pop businesses in America do?
Those mom and pop businesses and others can't get their non-violent products, parts, fuel, medicine, industrial equipment, out-of-season foods, etc. to/from markets around the world unless the sea lanes are open -- safe from pirates.
For the sea lanes to remain open, you need a military -- one that has global reach and demonstrates from time to time that it can apply boot to @$$.

You're not going to appreciate this until it no longer applies.
Many people around the world owe their well-being and lengthened life-span to the US military and don't know it.
The goods that come into port on cargo containers make it there, reliably and cheaper than they otherwise would, because the seas are patrolled.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Winston wrote:I was wondering something. Why is it that America always seem to need to be involved in some war? Even after the long bloody battle of WWII, America immediately jumped into the Korean War. Sheesh. Does the American government love pain, horror and tragedy or something?

Here's what I don't get. Why can't the elite oligarchy who rule America and its military industrial complex just enjoy their lives from their ivory towers and have a party everyday with their big bank accounts and income from US taxpayers? Why the need for constant war and conflict?

Aren't these elite ever bothered at night when they think about all the innocent people who die in their wars?

Does the military industrial complex put its own people into Washington to control it? Why would politicians and the corporate elites defend the interests of the military industrial complex and obey what they say?

Ok so war is profitable. But why can't the elites or corporatocracy just find other ways to make a profit, such as selling non-violent products and services, like good mom and pop businesses in America do?
Those mom and pop businesses and others can't get their non-violent products, parts, fuel, medicine, industrial equipment, out-of-season foods, etc. to/from markets around the world unless the sea lanes are open -- safe from pirates.
For the sea lanes to remain open, you need a military -- one that has global reach and demonstrates from time to time that it can apply boot to @$$.

You're not going to appreciate this until it no longer applies.
Many people around the world owe their well-being and lengthened life-span to the US military and don't know it.
The goods that come into port on cargo containers make it there, reliably and cheaper than they otherwise would, because the seas are patrolled.

That is quite enough...let's not confuse people with such facts! Instead we will all hold hands and sing Kumbayah.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This explains why America needs to be constantly involved in wars and starts them.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=10770&p=225833#p225833
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:This explains why America needs to be constantly involved in wars and starts them.

Winston lay off the drugs really, My step father had a saying that really sums it all up when he said " this is what you get when you graft an ape with technology " that is the best 5th I have ever heard and explains it all for all modern human history.

If you want to break it down more I can direct you to a public speech where Ed Griffin explains since the Bank of England has been formed England has either been at war or arming for war for over the last 300 years. The USA is a British colony and in business with England for world domination this is why America is always at war.

The guy's who formed this country left us some documents but the morons can't figure it out.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:This explains why America needs to be constantly involved in wars and starts them.

Winston lay off the drugs really, My step father had a saying that really sums it all up when he said " this is what you get when you graft an ape with technology " that is the best 5th I have ever heard and explains it all for all modern human history.

If you want to break it down more I can direct you to a public speech where Ed Griffin explains since the Bank of England has been formed England has either been at war or arming for war for over the last 300 years. The USA is a British colony and in business with England for world domination this is why America is always at war.

The guy's who formed this country left us some documents but the morons can't figure it out.
Ok explain to me why the banking elite needs to start wars. They have all the money in the world and can print an unlimited supply of money. So what's their incentive to start wars? What do they need from them?

You aren't looking at the big picture. What about the secret societies and their secret occult rituals and knowledge from Egypt and before? What about how these secret societies manipulate both sides of a war and support both sides? What about all the evidence that we are genetically engineered and created by advanced beings? What about all the evidence for ancient aliens? You aren't connecting all the dots. The "it's all about money" explanation is far too simplistic and narrow.

Truth has many layers. You assume it just has one layer. But in reality it has multiple layers.

Behind official history there are conspiracies and secret agendas. Underneath that layer are secret societies and occult rituals and astrology. Under that layer are extradimensional entities or ETs that control the secret societies. Etc.

See how truth is multi-layered? Truth doesn't come in a package or on a silver platter. You gotta dig for truth and put the pieces of the puzzle together.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Ok explain to me why the banking elite needs to start wars. They have all the money in the world and can print an unlimited supply of money. So what's their incentive to start wars? What do they need from them?

You aren't looking at the big picture. What about the secret societies and their secret occult rituals and knowledge from Egypt and before? What about how these secret societies manipulate both sides of a war and support both sides? What about all the evidence that we are genetically engineered and created by advanced beings? What about all the evidence for ancient aliens? You aren't connecting all the dots. The "it's all about money" explanation is far too simplistic and narrow.

Truth has many layers. You assume it just has one layer. But in reality it has multiple layers.

Behind official history there are conspiracies and secret agendas. Underneath that layer are secret societies and occult rituals and astrology. Under that layer are extradimensional entities or ETs that control the secret societies. Etc.

See how truth is multi-layered? Truth doesn't come in a package or on a silver platter. You gotta dig for truth and put the pieces of the puzzle together.
So the ape grafted with technology doesn't do it for you, just recently the great Corny posted a short film on a speech by none other than Adolph and in it he explains what I have been saying. MONEY RUNS THE WHOLE GIG PERIOD! your means to facilitate a functioning modern economy.

Go read the Elders of Zion for a small scratch, they are doing a one world government and war along with the lie is about their best tool for world domination.

Go find out who is funding all these things you claim there is evidence for this or that, lets just make it simple and call it in search of Space Monsters. I am not saying they are wrong.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque,
Isn't this the hierarchical structure of power that runs the world? See the layers?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I don't subscribe to the space monster demon thing at the top and think the elite probably made that crap up for another layer of protection, The pyramid is the eye at the top which are the ruling elite then down to the bank they own to control all the purchasing tickets on the economy then their managerial corporations under that starting with the military and weapons manufacturers to keep them in power.

All the clubs are just some of their managers to manage the corporation the way they want. The old ruling elite out of Europe set this whole thing up, I think they were here running things long before the spacey monsters showed up and if anything the space monsters work for them.

You see Winston or Mr. Wu if you don't mind.......... This morning the first thing I have to have is my credit money to do anything. I eat my breakfast first which was purchased with credit then I need toilet paper to take a big morning sh it..

Now if I want to wipe with my hand I can butt if I want toilet paper so I do not smear poo poo all over my hand I need credit tokens to purchase the chit paper to do so. I guess I could go outside and gather some leaves and brush to wipe my butt but I might stuff the toilet up then I would need a plumber which would require more credit money and more than likely the plumber will be showing his butt crack on the job so I just opt for toiletries.

Anyhow, now did space monsters provide the credit money system so I don't get crap on my hand or did the ruling elite out of Europe do that ?

Maybe I just can't see the big picture or outside the box they created for me and don't realize space monsters invented sh it paper long before humanity was here to wipe their big nasty space monster butt's!

The moral of the story is you can't even take a doo doo in the morning without your credit money.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A great documentary about why America fights wars.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436971/

Why We Fight (2005)

Is American foreign policy dominated by the idea of military supremacy? Has the military become too important in American life? Jarecki's shrewd and intelligent polemic would seem to give an affirmative answer to each of these questions.

Why We Fight won the Grand Jury Prize at the 2005 Sundance Film Festival. It is an unflinching look at the anatomy of the American war machine, weaving unforgettable personal stories with commentary by a "who's who" of military and Washington beltway insiders. Featuring John McCain, Gore Vidal, William Kristol, Chalmers Johnson, Richard Perle and others, Why We Fight launches a bipartisan inquiry into the workings of the military industrial complex and the rise of the American Empire.

Trailer:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston I own that video on DVD, look Winston it's real simple.

Just be smart and only have 1 child and think about his future because you are offered immortality in a sense through him and just maybe our future bloodlines will have a chance if we respect their future by learning to care for the people we have and the ones we bring here.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque will love this video.

All Wars Are Banker Wars

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... erwars.php

But Moretorque, you haven't answered something yet. The central bankers can print all the money they want, so it's worthless to them. So why do they need to control it all and keep people and government in debt? Why can't they just cancel debts to help people out since they don't need the money?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wuuuuuuu, goooosh, geee wiz again, :oops: ! It just goes on and on and on and on with you :shock: , we need a 24 hour live channel feed called " Wu World " where you can go over all these crazy ideas of yours 24/7 365 days a year for those who will listen.

There are no conspiracies of such, just be a good person and do as you are told by the authorities like a good Chinese citizen would.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 28th, 2015, 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Moretorque,
Isn't this the hierarchical structure of power that runs the world? See the layers?

Yes, that's it. People here never watched Kaiser Sose from The Usual Suspects. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he doesnt exist.

The elites work for Satan. They worship him.

They have more than enough wealth and power on their own. They don't have a real reason to continue to crush humanity, unless they are being led by an evil force.
Last edited by Adama on June 28th, 2015, 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.