What to do about the woman problem

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Woman
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman »

fschmidt:

LOL You are wrong. We Western women own our minds, our bodies, our lives. Unlike your women who you disrespect and treat like filth. You culture is depraved. The depravity shows in the sick evil tortures men like Cornfed think of in regards to women.

I have lived in Kuwait, Germany and Juwait. In all those places I saw Western values of respect for women grow.

Your depraved misogynistic cultures are dying. Good riddance.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Where is Juwait? I am well traveled but don't remember such a place.

Yes Western women own their minds, their bodies, their lives, in the same way that cockroaches do.

Yes the Western plague is still growing, but it is decelerating. We see the first signs of this in the Arab world and in Russia.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I think it's a better question to ask what of the men? They don't even have the excuse that women do of being by definition irrational. So many male traitors to Liberalism, Feminism, ZOG, etc. So many men on their knees eating women out because equality. So many faggots. Hell, I'm aware of these things and I know I'm not as good a man as I should be. So the leaders would have to train men too, especially younger generations. Even if ZOGs were overthrown, there'd still be all the brainwashed men.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

I'm fine w/o them. Had plenty of fun in my younger years & got away with just child support for one & done. The cost benefit (& time) analysis just doesn't add up. In house p***y gets old real fast, I don't care how hot she is/was. The constant negotiation that comes with it I don't miss. More fun to watch other males 'try'.

Plus the way I live just pisses them the f**k off..
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on June 10th, 2014, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Interestingly, this post has attracted the attention of the fstdt libtarts:
http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=101367
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

fschmidt wrote:Woman, presumably Western Woman, you should know that there is a huge population of men who basically agrees with Cornfed. Some are single, some are dedicated to manipulating stupid Western women for sex (which is all they are good for). And some married women abroad who aren't disgusting Western sluts. That is what I did. Most seriously Muslim men and ultra-orthodox Jewish men also basically agree with Cornfed. You may be confortable now in your sheltered world where you are only exposed to people who agree with you, but that world will eventually disintegrate from its own immorality. It is the story of a decaying civilization that has played out numerous times in history.
Debating a woman is like trying to debate a 5 year old, men and women look at world differently, so if you try to apply logic while arguing with a female then you're wasting your time
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

abcdavid01 wrote:I think it's a better question to ask what of the men? They don't even have the excuse that women do of being by definition irrational. So many male traitors to Liberalism, Feminism, ZOG, etc. So many men on their knees eating women out because equality. So many faggots. Hell, I'm aware of these things and I know I'm not as good a man as I should be. So the leaders would have to train men too, especially younger generations. Even if ZOGs were overthrown, there'd still be all the brainwashed men.
The completely emasculated and feminized men like the gays would be shot on the spot
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What to do about the woman problem

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:Even if evil Western ZOGs were overthrown and the few million traitors most responsible for their atrocities were executed, there would still be the issue of what to do about Western women. Since women do whatever the men in charge tell them they would instantly start being wives and mothers again when ordered to, and in any case they would have no choice but to come crawling back without the ZOG funding and supporting their dysfunctional lifestyles. However, they would still be horrible monsters and worthless sluts unable to perform their female role adequately. How would the new regime go about addressing this problem?

I can think of a couple of potential solutions. One would be to perform a kind of triage on the female population. Those of breeding age deemed to have good genetics would be ensconced in body fitting cages and kept permanently pregnant via artificial inseminationl like other breeding sows. Those not used for this purpose but who were physically attractive would be sent to state brothels where worthy men could use them for sexual release, and they might also be farmed out to cook and clean for men. The remainder of the Western female population would be shot. Once the generation of post-feminist females being cranked out by the breeders came on stream, they would be apportioned to men as wives and the remaining feminized females would be shot.

Another solution would be for Western women to be declared wild animals and dealt with in a similar manner to how certain animals are under the wild animal control statutes of various countries. Hence the owners of women would be required to brand, tether or tag them, or they would be considered "wild", in which case men would be free to claim them or hunt them or whatever. There would be a limit to how many women a man could own at any given time (excluding daughters), and husbands and fathers would have first claim. Women allowed to roam around unsupervised and cause trouble by irresponsible owners would be impounded and destroyed.

Any better ideas?
I'm glad I have succeeded in exposing Cornfed for what he is, a sexually-deprived, maniacal, nut-job, ruminating in fantasies of shooting the females he could do nothing with but repel.

The unraveling of Cornfed has officially begun, I don't know whether he will become undone today or 10 years from now, but when it occurs, and I will be the first to say I told you so while I pop the cap off of a cold microbrew.

I am no fan of the American woman as wives and partners. However, recent years have shown me that there is a scourge far worse than the American woman and that is that subset of defeated, infantile, and bitter American men so devoid of any ability to improve their own circumstances so they wishes to undermine or destroy the accomplishments and good fortune of his "betters." That is both a losing and a loser's strategy I can assure.

:lol:
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on June 8th, 2014, 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Woman wrote:And I forgot to add my idea of what to do with psychopaths like yourself.

You would be institutionalized in a mental health facility until your psychopathy is deemed reversed. Because you are mentally unstable you are a threat to humanity. If you are deemed too unstable to release into civilization you would remain in a mental health facility until the end of your natural life.
Hey Woman,

Maybe you should learn how to be Tolerant. Maybe then you would not sound like such a Stupid Moron, but I understand there is no cure for stupid.

DEFINITION
noun: TOLERANCE- the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

Well maybe you can convince your cats, with all you intolerant hate for those who do not agree with you. I believe your intolerance would fit well in Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:The smart man lives a happy life with his non-Western wife and preferably does so outside the West. They raise good, decent children and enjoy themselves. The smart man is happy, so why would he rant? Every morning he wakes up next to a cute Asian girl who he knows loves him dearly, and he dearly loves her back. He lives a productive life while the stupid man withers away, remaining bitter and angry.
There are various problems with such a strategy that we have gone into in other threads, but in any case there is no harm in coming up with ways to fix Western society even as we try to escape from it. Of course most solutions can't be implemented at this time, but we have to start somewhere.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I'm glad I have succeeded in exposing Cornfed for what he is, a sexually-deprived, maniacal, nut-job, ruminating in fantasies of shooting the females he could do nothing with but repel.

The unraveling of Cornfed has officially begun
What are you talking about? This thread was posted 18 months ago.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:The smart man lives a happy life with his non-Western wife and preferably does so outside the West. They raise good, decent children and enjoy themselves. The smart man is happy, so why would he rant? Every morning he wakes up next to a cute Asian girl who he knows loves him dearly, and he dearly loves her back. He lives a productive life while the stupid man withers away, remaining bitter and angry.
There are various problems with such a strategy that we have gone into in other threads, but in any case there is no harm in coming up with ways to fix Western society even as we try to escape from it. Of course most solutions can't be implemented at this time, but we have to start somewhere.
Mass genocide, brutal murder and large scale rape will not "fix" Western society in any way. Your theory to fix it seems not only extreme, but ridiculously far-fetched and excessively brutal in its approach. Furthermore I find it appalling on a personal level.

To escape this society is to give up on it... to stop trying to focus on what is wrong and instead focus on making right by your own actions, with your own means, wherever possible, whenever possible.

If you want to change a Western woman, or man for that matter, there is one thing you have to always keep in mind: the easiest way for you to make someone do something, is by making them want to do it. Why do so many foreign women love white men? Is it because they are all Brad Pitt look-alikes? Nope. Is it their charisma, their intelligence? Again, nope. It's because they make good providers. Something a lot more vital for a woman who has little, then it is for a woman who already has it all (as in: the Western variant).

Societies come and go. Cultures rise and fall. When a culture is in decline people take drastic measures. They flee the lands of their ancestors for places unknown, settle with strange women in cultures foreign to them. The very existence of this website is proof of how the West is somehow fundamentally broken. But it's also testament to something else... happier abroad, the name already says it. Those of us who took that great leap forward and found our special lady, grew tired of ranting and raving. Ideas and theories such as yours no longer pop up in our heads. Why would they?

I have a daughter myself. She is not cattle. She is not property. She is a human being and I wish for her the best, as I do for all my (future) children. Which is exactly why I raise them outside of the West. Had she been born in America she could have turned out, potentially, like the women you talked about enslaving, murdering or eradicating. Because it's the culture that's corrupt, not the people living in it. Just like a child is the product of the way in which it is raised, we are all products of the culture in which we are brought up. Remember that.

There's no woman problem. There's simply an attitude and culture problem. See the difference. Being a defeatist is a choice. Seeing obstacles where others see solutions is too. Why are you not making sweet love to a cute Malaysian, Thai or Filipina lady right now instead of living in America complaining about your countries women and their perceived awfulness? :roll:
Yeah but if you have a farm full of cows and let's say 50% of those cows get infected by mad cow disease or foot and mouth disease, you will have to kill the infected ones that can't be cured before the disease spreads and kills off the whole herd. Right now there's nothing that can be done about the western woman who is 15 years or older because most of the women in the west (15 and over) are as good as dead, you're not going to succeed teaching them how to be women again after the criminals have been overthrown, the best use for them would be not to kill them but to pimp them out in brothels, the healthy ones that still have feminine qualities can be used to raise the next generation, remember all western men can not flee to get women in non-feminized countries because there will not always be an endless supply of foreign women, as women become more educated in other countries, they too will start having fewer children