Ri Sol Ju - North Korea's new top hoe

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
tom
Junior Poster

Ri Sol Ju - North Korea's new top hoe

Post by tom »

Ri Sol Ju is the apparent wife of Kim Jong-un.

I will make a few of my observation, they are not meant as a put down.

She appears to be a NK pop singer.
She is well feed, in North Korea this means you are from the top upper class elite
She appears to be a very good actress like a North Korean version of a Kate Winslet, this means she is an expert lair. It would be safe to assume everything from her is an act.

With this I can deduce a few things
She is a high order social climber
She thinks she is above everyone else
She is very manipulative and naturally understands peoples intentions and likely actions.
She is morality and external judgmental
She is a high order gold digger whos main hidden agenda in to be wealthy, all be it in a North Korean style.
She has a very very poor understanding of technology and economics

Most all women are very selfish, my attempt is to hone in on the exact brand of selfishness. With this you can make some guesses as to her future actions.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm going to reserve judgement on Kim Jong Un until I see what his policy plans are for North Korea. I've been reading various S. Korean reports that he is something of a reformer in the mode of China's Deng Xiaoping, so hopefully things will improve for the country. You shouldn't trust the Jew controlled media for reports on North Korea or any other country. The Jews want to wage war on countries that are resisting the NWO such as Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and North Korea.

As for the women, Ri Sol Ju, I think she's fairly attractive and a good catch for Kim Jong Un. Maybe she is a gold digger like every other women or not? Who knows? We really don't know much about the country except for rumors and innuendos. North Korean women are much more attractive to me than South Korean women who have been heavily brainwashed with Western degenerate culture. I hope North Korea doesn't open up too much to the West, resulting in all kinds of corrupting filth entering the country.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ri Sol Ju - North Korea's new top hoe

Post by momopi »

tom wrote: She appears to be a NK pop singer.
NK pop songs have titles like "We Shall Hold Bayonets More Firmly". Anything that you might see in the press about this women, is whatever the NK propaganda department wants you to hear.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:I'm going to reserve judgement on Kim Jong Un until I see what his policy plans are for North Korea. I've been reading various S. Korean reports that he is something of a reformer in the mode of China's Deng Xiaoping, so hopefully things will improve for the country. You shouldn't trust the Jew controlled media for reports on North Korea or any other country. The Jews want to wage war on countries that are resisting the NWO such as Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and North Korea.

As for the women, Ri Sol Ju, I think she's fairly attractive and a good catch for Kim Jong Un. Maybe she is a gold digger like every other women or not? Who knows? We really don't know much about the country except for rumors and innuendos. North Korean women are much more attractive to me than South Korean women who have been heavily brainwashed with Western degenerate culture. I hope North Korea doesn't open up too much to the West, resulting in all kinds of corrupting filth entering the country.
When will you go to North Korea? Must be paradise somehow...
BTW..there are thousands of defectors, both in China and South Korea. They all say its wonderful in North Korea
Food is very plentiful in North Korea, due to the abundant productivity of the people's agriculture, and all the millions of
tons of food aid is only a Zionist trick given so that it appears they are starving, when in reality North Korea is a cornucopia
of plenty. The network of concentration camps is once again, a Jewish lie. In reality, Jews have already taken over those
areas and have enslaved North Koreans to run chicken farms producing Kosher chicken for the Zionists. What scum!
Satellite photos of these concentration camps have been doctored to remove the obvious Foster Farms insignias on the trucks.
(Foster Farms chicken is a cover for the world-wide Illuminati, they DO like their hot-wings after all!)

Finally, when North Koreans heroes can finally purge the Zionist filth that has taken over their country in areas, they can once again
bring upright moral leadership to North Korea and to the world. North Korean chicks are hot, and that minder that is following you, is not a minder at all! (More Jewish lies!) but actually a physical therapist who provided by the people's paradise in case you injure your back! That is why they follow so close!

I would say, GO for it!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I'm going to reserve judgement on Kim Jong Un until I see what his policy plans are for North Korea. I've been reading various S. Korean reports that he is something of a reformer in the mode of China's Deng Xiaoping, so hopefully things will improve for the country. You shouldn't trust the Jew controlled media for reports on North Korea or any other country. The Jews want to wage war on countries that are resisting the NWO such as Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and North Korea.

BTW..there are thousands of defectors, both in China and South Korea. They all say its wonderful in North Korea
Food is very plentiful in North Korea, due to the abundant productivity of the people's agriculture, and all the millions of
tons of food aid is only a Zionist trick given so that it appears they are starving, when in reality North Korea is a cornucopia
of plenty. The network of concentration camps is once again, a Jewish lie. In reality, Jews have already taken over those
areas and have enslaved North Koreans to run chicken farms producing Kosher chicken for the Zionists. What scum!
Satellite photos of these concentration camps have been doctored to remove the obvious Foster Farms insignias on the trucks.
(Foster Farms chicken is a cover for the world-wide Illuminati, they DO like their hot-wings after all!)

Finally, when North Koreans heroes can finally purge the Zionist filth that has taken over their country in areas, they can once again
bring upright moral leadership to North Korea and to the world. North Korean chicks are hot, and that minder that is following you, is not a minder at all! (More Jewish lies!) but actually a physical therapist who provided by the people's paradise in case you injure your back! That is why they follow so close!

I would say, GO for it!
Are you Jewish? Is that why you're so butthurt? If I offended you, well I'm sorry. I don't mean to offend any of the posters here (especially if they're Jewish). When I'm mean Jews, I don't mean the average Jewish person on the street, I'm talking about Zionist Jews. Call me crazy all you want, but you can't deny the Jewish influence in American politics, Hollywood, and the news media.

And of course, North Korea is a hellhole! I wouldn't want to live there, but why is there a constant drumbeat in the media for wars against Iran and North Korea like there was for the Iraq War? War with either of those countries will most likely result in a possible Third World War.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

She may not be that NK pop singer so everything I said is invalid, looking maybe she is not.
Still NK is a disaster as of now.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

She is pretty and dresses respectfully. I would go to her concert any day over that of the disgusting grannie sow Madonna.
BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS »

It does not take much to find out who the cybercom shills are on this forum
BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS »

zboy1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

I would say, GO for it!
Are you Jewish? Is that why you're so butthurt? If I offended you, well I'm sorry. I don't mean to offend any of the posters here (especially if they're Jewish). When I'm mean Jews, I don't mean the average Jewish person on the street, I'm talking about Zionist Jews. Call me crazy all you want, but you can't deny the Jewish influence in American politics, Hollywood, and the news media.

And of course, North Korea is a hellhole! I wouldn't want to live there, but why is there a constant drumbeat in the media for wars against Iran and North Korea like there was for the Iraq War? War with either of those countries will most likely result in a possible Third World War.
where's your evidence that nk is a hell hole? please, no foundation funded sources please. i also think by now, the corporate media (bbc, rsf, reuters, ap, cnn, al jazira) has been discredited for disinformation, so what evidence does that leave you with? and the reason why theres a drumbet in the media for wars against nk is because they stand in the way of the western empire's world domination scheme. the real hell hole is the west, and its pupets (ie south korea, qatar, israhel). and the more i look at things, the more the u.s, and nato look like cobra from gi joe.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

BEIJINGSHOTS wrote:It does not take much to find out who the cybercom shills are on this forum
Up they pop, like mushrooms after rain...

From NK intelligence or sympathizer this time, it seems.

Anyway, as long as you're out of the closet, it will be interesting to read your opinions. We are engaged in a struggle for personal survival against our own slavemasters in the Anglosphere and its paid-for dominions. What advice can Pyongyang offer us?

Any port in a storm...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
BEIJINGSHOTS wrote:It does not take much to find out who the cybercom shills are on this forum
Up they pop, like mushrooms after rain...

From NK intelligence or sympathizer this time, it seems.

Anyway, as long as you're out of the closet, it will be interesting to read your opinions. We are engaged in a struggle for personal survival against our own slavemasters in the Anglosphere and its paid-for dominions. What advice can Pyongyang offer us?

Any port in a storm...
The question might be asked of the NK poster, what evidence do you have that NK is not a hellhole?
With her photo you can kind of imagine her working you over in a jail cell with a cattle prod...LOL
but don't blame the poor girl, if she fails in her mission she may be shot or just sent to a camp for a few years.

Outwest