Southern Freeman Site Threatened to be taken down

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Southern Freeman Site Threatened to be taken down

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

So, in an interesting development overnight. There is a site hosted on Ning by an Australian called "the southern freemen"

http://www.southernfreemen.com

I only heard about this site this week so I popped over and posted links to my books etc. Naturally the trolls we saw here followed me over. Because the man who hosts it lives in Australia it appears the Feds or ASIO got his registration details and some unspecified threats were made to take the site down if the admins did not remove me.

The admins is someone known to me and so he explained to me that he would agree to remove my posts and the posts of the trolls so that the site itself would remain up.

And so we see how the Australian guvment likes to spend taxpayers money. They like to threaten people, who have spent time building up a site to 300+ members that they have totally ignored because the members are not doing anything that will actually interfere with the plans of the guvment, as soon as I turn up.

What is the common message? The Austraian guvment does NOT like what I am saying. And if that is the case, well proven, then men are very well advised to listen to what I am saying. Because if national guvments are trying to suppress what I am saying it MUST be important.

Any men from Australia who are here might like to go over the the site and ask the owner "Blue" for further details.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Southern Freeman Site Threatened to be taken down

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Illuminati Ingrid wrote: Peter, I had a good chat with Blue, and he said the membership decided to boot you because they all ready had their full quota of arse hats!
LOL!!

Gents,
these are the lies ASIO likes to spend tax payer money spreading. Blue and I actually knew each other from the Australian Freeman site. Blue decided to create another one and see how that went. Blue decided to discuss with me my removal after the Feds obtained the registration details from Ning and made some threats that Blue discussed with me but are not to be disclosed to the public.

So taxpayer money is being used to silence me in Australia and this is one more example of it being done.

So the obvious question would be.
Why was the southern freeman site, which the feds knew about, suddenly the target of the feds because I showed up?
And the answer would be. Because I am saying things that the guvment does not want people to hear.

And if I am saying things that the guvment does not want people to hear? That is a VERY good reason for men to listen up to what I have to say. Whatever is bad for your guvment is DEFINITELY good for you.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!