Trump and the Alt-Right's achievement

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Trump and the Alt-Right's achievement

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WanderingProtagonist I’m fine with paying more taxes to keep more criminals in prison. That’s one of the things I’m the most okay with paying taxes for. I think that every single one of them should be providing 8 hours of free labor per day though (except weekends and holidays of course). The free labor they provide would mitigate some of the costs of housing them.

You can deport people who immigrated here but a lot of criminals are not immigrants. A lot of them are people born and raised in the US. What country is going to take them? I agree we should deport the illegal immigrants living here but that’s about all you can legally do.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 10:32 am
@WanderingProtagonist I’m fine with paying more taxes to keep more criminals in prison. That’s one of the things I’m the most okay with paying taxes for. I think that every single one of them should be providing 8 hours of free labor per day though (except weekends and holidays of course). The free labor they provide would mitigate some of the costs of housing them.

You can deport people who immigrated here but a lot of criminals are not immigrants. A lot of them are people born and raised in the US. What country is going to take them? I agree we should deport the illegal immigrants living here but that’s about all you can legally do.
Wrong again, because a lot of those Latino gangs were not BORN or RAISED here. And there are a lot of them in the U.S.
Like I said you can't lock everybody up just because they committed a crime.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 1:14 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 10:32 am

Wrong again, because a lot of those Latino gangs were not BORN or RAISED here. And there are a lot of them in the U.S.
Like I said you can't lock everybody up just because they committed a crime.
Only the Latino and Asian gang members though. There are plenty of criminals and gang members here who aren’t from Latin America. What do we do with the Black gangsters? Ship them to Ghana? How about the White ones? Deport them to Germany and France?

Not all crimes. I think theft should be punished by making the person pay back twice what they stole. So if you steal $1,000 then you give $1,000 back and then have $1,000 taken from you additionally as punishment. Violent crimes however must be punished with prison time and to make exceptions for that would be unjust.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Cornfed wrote:
April 19th, 2023, 8:15 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 19th, 2023, 7:59 am
Whats going on internationally?
Many countries are going over to Russia and China, going off the dollar and such. Everyone realises America is pure evil. No-one thinks America has freedoms or is a democracy or anything like that.
This is true. I have heard that many countries want to join BRICS. The Term that is being thrown around by Political Commentators is "World Majority."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Specifically we have finally have explicit confirmation by the bad guys that they regard us plebs using elections to influence policy as a crime. When they talk about an "insurrection against our democracy" they are perfectly sincere. Their democracy is where they do whatever they want, select shills in rigged but semi-plausible elections to rubber stamp their policies and say their policies are the will of the people. Trump and the alt-right were indeed a lawful insurrection against that.

If you are in the "vote harder" camp and not completely brain dead, you now know that in the unlikely event you have any measure of success you will be seen as a criminal and face persecution.