How to Estimate Social Security Benefits

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to Estimate Social Security Benefits

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Beat the Bush where he goes into detail explaining how a person can calculate how much social security they will receive when they retire.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: How to Estimate Social Security Benefits

Post by flowerthief00 »

Might not get any at all, even after all those years paying fatty taxes? Wow, what an amazing deal. Thank you so much, older generations, for bestowing younger generations with this fantastic system that is now impossible to get rid of.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to Estimate Social Security Benefits

Post by Cornfed »

f***s sake, the answer is that if you are not already nearing retirement age you aren't getting jack shit. You think a bunch of third world savages and pissed off Gen-Zers are going to work their asses off to honor your 401ks? You are retarded. Just f**k off and die boomers, and as for the rest of you, stop thinking in terms of this stupid shit. To squirrel away money your whole life just to have a marginally higher standard of living when you are old and decrepit and can't enjoy it anyway - that is so f***ing stupid I don't know where to begin.