Investment advice

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Investment advice

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

xiongmao wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 11:26 pm
Digital currencies are all worthless so I wouldn't (and haven't) invested a single cent in them.
Bitcoin ($3850 per Bitcoin) and Ethereum ($140 per Ether) are subject to the laws of supply and demand and they are anything but worthless. They both are used increasingly in intranational and international commerce and I've made money on both since the crypto crash. I agree it is not for everyone, but worthless they are not.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 12:26 am
xiongmao wrote:
Digital currencies are all worthless so I wouldn't (and haven't) invested a single cent in them.
Bitcoin ($3850 per Bitcoin) and Ethereum ($140 per Ether) are subject to the laws of supply and demand and they are anything but worthless. They both are used increasingly in intranational and international commerce and I've made money on both since the crypto crash. I agree it is not for everyone, but worthless they are not.
The thing the block chain has proved is that our masters the central bankers have done a masterful job into brain washing the collective into believing a supply of #'s is money. The creation of them requires way to much energy that is just wasted, the sheeple are well the sheeple.....
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 8:40 am
xiongmao wrote:
The thing the block chain has proved is that our masters the central bankers have done a masterful job into brain washing the collective into believing a supply of #'s is money. The creation of them requires way to much energy that is just wasted, the sheeple are well the sheeple.....
......Says no man ever who has the intellectual wherewithal to profit from diverse forms of commerce, business and trade. :lol: To them, it's all just made up numbers that the "Juze" control from their secret "Juwish" bank bunkers.

So if staying broke is your thing, please continue to do so :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

March 2nd, 2019, 9:00 am
Moretorque wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 8:40 am
xiongmao wrote:
......Says no man ever who has the intellectual wherewithal to profit from diverse forms of commerce, business and trade. :lol: To them, it's all just made up numbers that the "Juze" control from their secret "Juwish" bank bunkers.

So if staying broke is your thing, please continue to do so :lol:
The system totally destroys the real economy. The non producers transfer wealth away from the producers with a accounting gimmick " 5th plank " and then blame the producing class which is the Marxist " banker " ideology.

Mike Maloneys secrets of money 4 is a great expose of this fraud.

People with your mentality is why more than likely the current mass extinction is going to have it's way with humanity....
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 10:55 am
The system totally destroys the real economy. The non producers transfer wealth away from the producers with a accounting gimmick " 5th plank " and then blame the producing class which is the Marxist " banker " ideology.

Mike Maloneys secrets of money 4 is a great expose of this fraud.

People with your mentality is why more than likely the current mass extinction is going to have it's way with humanity....
Everything seems like fraud and gimmickry to those who have no ability to understand how things really work.

Marxist "Bankers?" This is what happens when someone clearly has no clue about the nature and goals of Marxism, but he picks up conspiracy theories from other idiots and takes them on as his own. Read a book on Marxism before you start lecturing those who have more than a layman's understanding of it.

And Mike Maloney has not been right on anything substance for about a decade now.

He is a typical "gold is everything" type who makes his living from scaring people into buying doomsday gold from him.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

March 2nd, 2019, 5:59 pm
Read a book on Marxism before you start lecturing those who have more than a layman's understanding of it.
So are you a professional Marxist then?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 11:31 pm
March 2nd, 2019, 5:59 pm
Read a book on Marxism before you start lecturing those who have more than a layman's understanding of it.
So are you a professional Marxist then?
Show me any of the Marxist writings that talk about a honest money system to facilitate honest trade or talk about a transparent judicial system with a honest jury by piers.

They don't talk about this because this is how they control everything through fraud... Watch Arron Russo's Freedom to Fascism to see how the money powers " Exclusive Credit Monopoly " are in bed with the courts...
Time to Hide!