Is $2000 US per month the new bottom line in Asia?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Is $2000 US per month the new bottom line in Asia?

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote: Johan how can you house a family of 4 in 80m2. My pool is bigger than that. I know japs are used to small spaces but 80 m2??? And 3 bedrooms? I just paced out a bedroom. Over 15 m2..
Most Condos are built in Thailand, Philippines, most of SEA by Chinese. Thai-Chinese are elites are SUPER GREEDY and STINGY. I curse them every time I'm forced to live in their condo. Its Unethical what they do.

Due to their power, they buy all prime estate and then built these tiny Condos to make Maximum Profit and we the tourist are like forced to stay near happening places.

There View Talay Condominium is like living in a Coffin one stacked above another. I didn't know how small it was and I'm used to living in a big house as is most Indians naturally.

The Japanese are Nuts, they are the ones who invented Capsules living and now these retarded Millennials endorse it.

View Talay Condos in Pattaya

Above View Talay condo 500 or so rooms are fit for a Mouse...No sane human being could spend more than 4 hours inside..Its like living in a Coffin...Some Thai's join two condos to get some more space.

Its like 15 sq m to 32 sq m...No kitchen to VERY TINY kitchen, one big bed, attached toilets that's it..

Its whats is called THE LIVING DEAD.

85 m2 is actually huge in Pattaya and I'm sure that would not be anywhere close to Chinese made condos but separate house/apartment.

-----------------

Stay away from Greedy Chinese low life scums, THEY DO NOT CARE.

Even then, only deal with a White Expats in Asia...They are more honest and not greedy.

Do not deal with Thai's as well..They do not return your deposit sometimes, White Man is the best Man to deal with when it comes to Pattaya :mrgreen: ...of course there are bad apples there too but generally its good.

I ate at white owned restaurants in Thailand and I always felt Good and FULL...the portion were for a human being.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I could never live like that. Nor in small european houses or american style apartments. I need open space and a large garden. I cannot see or hear neighbours. I need ooen space, privacy and sun. I want to wake up and hear birds and see greenery, not people noises. I want to sit outside and watch the sunset.

I like 100 km of empty land between towns. I have 2 large gardens, 2 braai places, 3 lounges. One kids can watch tv in, in another kid can study and the 3rd adults can sit privately with a bar, and none bother each other. That is living like a civilised white man, not a monkey in a cage.

Tokyo, nyc, london and any crowded big city are like being buried alive. It is not a life for a free white man.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

2000 a month? Depends if you are a pissy arse, whoremonger, who likes eating and go out every night. :roll:

If you live like you do back home, you shouldn't go through 2000 dollars apart from places like Japan or Singapore.

2000 dollars is nowhere near the 'bottom line' in places like Thailand or the Philippines - the bottom line in that case is ones spending habits.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

A family of 4 can live on $500 a month in the Philippines.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

You can live well in Thailand on $1000.

$1000 a month in Thailand
I eat like a king
I live in a luxury condo on an island
I party

Warning
MANY DEAD WHITE MEN:
1. Broke
2. A Thai woman took all their money $$$
3. With no retirement and no money many White Men commit suicide
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

momopi wrote:Speaking of Shilin area of Taipei, it's expensive to buy property, but relatively cheap to rent.
What are prices like in Songshan for renting? Songshan is where I first stayed, and liked it a lot and thought it was neat. But it definitely seemed at least a bit more slummy than Jingmei, second place I stayed. Still, I liked it enough that I'd be really comfy there.