A New World Currency by 2018

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A New World Currency by 2018

Post by Taco »

HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:House MD the odds are against you, go research fiat currencies of the past and what the final verdict for them was. You can start with Lincoln's Green Backs for just one that's close to home. Of course they are all ultimately backed by the states ability to enforce at gunpoint.

This one has been backed by oil for the last 40 plus years with the British Empires military might to back it up, there are supposed to be no large standing armies here so our current empire backed by the most lethal barrage of weapons the world has ever seen is not really part of America as intended by our founders.

Also I just watched a very interesting video on the hexagram and how it stuck as a Jewish symbol as the " Star of David " and the connection to the Economist Magazine fits perfectly in as well. Allow me to issue the currency and I care who not makes the laws!
Whether the odds are against me or not won't matter it wnough people up and die before collecting my bet. The odds of survival on a long enough timescale are always zero, but that timescale is much longer than you guys seem to believe.
I hope your right.

Stock Market Crash Coming in 3-6 Months
http://www.munknee.com/get-ready-stock- ... heres-why/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Taco wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:House MD the odds are against you, go research fiat currencies of the past and what the final verdict for them was. You can start with Lincoln's Green Backs for just one that's close to home. Of course they are all ultimately backed by the states ability to enforce at gunpoint.

This one has been backed by oil for the last 40 plus years with the British Empires military might to back it up, there are supposed to be no large standing armies here so our current empire backed by the most lethal barrage of weapons the world has ever seen is not really part of America as intended by our founders.

Also I just watched a very interesting video on the hexagram and how it stuck as a Jewish symbol as the " Star of David " and the connection to the Economist Magazine fits perfectly in as well. Allow me to issue the currency and I care who not makes the laws!
Whether the odds are against me or not won't matter it wnough people up and die before collecting my bet. The odds of survival on a long enough timescale are always zero, but that timescale is much longer than you guys seem to believe.
I hope your right.

Stock Market Crash Coming in 3-6 Months
http://www.munknee.com/get-ready-stock- ... heres-why/
Oh, I've already told you there'll be a correction. Not a full-blown crash though. I might be a little closer to some of those "elites" you guys talk about than you think. There is a reason I'm pulling my money out now, despite the tax repercussions. Market is going to lose about a quarter of its value, with a slow recovery thereafter that I really don't have time to micromanage. This ain't the big one though, don't worry.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

HouseMD wrote:Oh, I've already told you there'll be a correction. Not a full-blown crash though. I might be a little closer to some of those "elites" you guys talk about than you think. There is a reason I'm pulling my money out now, despite the tax repercussions. Market is going to lose about a quarter of its value, with a slow recovery thereafter that I really don't have time to micromanage. This ain't the big one though, don't worry.
The problem is not whether you pull your money or not, it's where you invest it. You could buy some gold. Bitcoins? The range of investments thar yield more than a meager 2% YOY is virtually non-existent, unless you have insider knowledge or find some weird loophole (even HFT is a giant loophole).

About the depth and timing of the crash. It doesn't even matter if there will be a correction and a crash, or just a crash. What TPTB find more convenient for the moment, they will trigger.

The point of concern of my message is: we're no longer in control of our lives as we should humanly expect to.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:

oN AVERAGE FIAT Currency systems LAST AROUND 25 YEARS, the petro $ has made it over 40 and believe it's the longest one to date without major reshuffling. The shuffle is here know.

They can just keep rolling new ones out, stupidity of the sheep allows this con to just keep going in the end working toward the world wide communal dictatorship under the will of Landru. :P .
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

When the US has outlived its usefulness, the bankers will abandoned it. The Chinese Yuan will be their new pet project.

IMF May Soon Be Moving To China
https://www.rt.com/business/397424-imf- ... e-lagarde/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs