A proper focus for our energies

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

A proper focus for our energies

Post by Cornfed »

There is really no point in most of us working regular jobs, since those are or will become too low paid to allow us to accomplish anything of note, and usually tie us to generally shitty locations, thus preventing us from acquiring non-slut wives or other worthy HA goals. Hence the idea would be to make money online. Since not much wealth is being created the West now, the main industry is, as fshcmidt pointed out, relieving the middle class of their remaining wealth. This is in some ways a good thing since the middle class consists largely of stupid degenerates.

Banksters and other elites can rob the middle class at will, but the rest of us generally have to persuade the suckers to hand us their money. It therefore makes sense for us to focus our energy on coming up with creative ways to legally scam the middle class by selling them stuff that costs nothing, is worth nothing and that they only value because they are stupid. The usual commodities such as moronic advice on various matters seem to be well explored, so perhaps we could put our heads together and come up with other ideas.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: A proper focus for our energies

Post by Blue Murder »

Cornfed wrote:There is really no point in most of us working regular jobs, since those are or will become too low paid to allow us to accomplish anything of note, and usually tie us to generally shitty locations, thus preventing us from acquiring non-slut wives or other worthy HA goals. Hence the idea would be to make money online. Since not much wealth is being created the West now, the main industry is, as fshcmidt pointed out, relieving the middle class of their remaining wealth. This is in some ways a good thing since the middle class consists largely of stupid degenerates.

Banksters and other elites can rob the middle class at will, but the rest of us generally have to persuade the suckers to hand us their money. It therefore makes sense for us to focus our energy on coming up with creative ways to legally scam the middle class by selling them stuff that costs nothing, is worth nothing and that they only value because they are stupid. The usual commodities such as moronic advice on various matters seem to be well explored, so perhaps we could put our heads together and come up with other ideas.
. . . Did Cornfed, of all people, really just post a (somewhat) constructive thread? Wow. Now I know I'm in the Twilight Zone. Underhanded and scathing for my tastes BUT it's a step in the right direction. I'm speechless. Do more of this, Cornfed. Perhaps implement tact when you do so.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cornfed wrote:Banksters and other elites can rob the middle class at will, but the rest of us generally have to persuade the suckers to hand us their money. It therefore makes sense for us to focus our energy on coming up with creative ways to legally scam the middle class by selling them stuff that costs nothing, is worth nothing and that they only value because they are stupid. The usual commodities such as moronic advice on various matters seem to be well explored, so perhaps we could put our heads together and come up with other ideas.
How are the Chinese prevented from massively copying this new widget, undercutting the price, and saturating the market?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I would not do that. It is okay to do that, if you belong to a certain group of people whose god is money. For the rest of humanity, be not deceived, God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. You might think you're going to scam people out of their money, but in the end, it will probably be you who gets scammed. Men like Donald Trump who scam people out of millions will most likely end up in hell. So God doesnt punish him while he's alive, but rather reserves his judgment for later on.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:I would not do that. It is okay to do that, if you belong to a certain group of people whose god is money. For the rest of humanity, be not deceived, God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. You might think you're going to scam people out of their money, but in the end, it will probably be you who gets scammed. Men like Donald Trump who scam people out of millions will most likely end up in hell. So God doesnt punish him while he's alive, but rather reserves his judgment for later on.
A benevolent god would want me to have money instead of all the skanks, affirmative action stiffs and baby boomer parasites that make up the majority of the middle class.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:I would not do that. It is okay to do that, if you belong to a certain group of people whose god is money. For the rest of humanity, be not deceived, God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. You might think you're going to scam people out of their money, but in the end, it will probably be you who gets scammed. Men like Donald Trump who scam people out of millions will most likely end up in hell. So God doesnt punish him while he's alive, but rather reserves his judgment for later on.
A benevolent god would want me to have money instead of all the skanks, affirmative action stiffs and baby boomer parasites that make up the majority of the middle class.
Maybe. All I'm saying is, if you inflict financial suffering on other people, the same will be returned back to you in the end. You're just cursing yourself.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Ghost wrote:I think you gave me the idea a while back, but one thing is writing shitty "romance" stories for single moms and other ilk. I have yet to try that.
I am working on a project to do something like this, now. If you guys are interested, I'll let you know what the outcome is after I've done it for a while (probably through PM -- My god, what happened to this forum? Troll & wanker tsunami)

Cornfed, you are absolutely right that the whole idea of having a regular "job" is part of a dying model. We need to be creative and innovate to find a new niche for ourselves. It's time for smart men to stop getting shafted and start finding a way to make something work for them.

I will post some more ideas later when I have time.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote: Well, you could get back into English teaching. Not your ideal, but better than your current situation.
For most people trying to accomplish anything of value, there is absolutely no point in bothering to teach English now. Exceptions would be those who could get the few very high paying positions or had lucrative positions to go to afterwards.

Suppose you want a non-slut wife. How does what you are doing help? It may help you encounter non-slut females, but then what? You can't take them back to the US, because your poverty level wage by Western standards would not allow you to sponsor them. You can't marry them in China, because you can't even guarantee the security of your low paying job.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

At least you guys are trying. If I could give you any advice, however, it would be to not put too much faith in these alternative income sources right off the bat. If you can find a somewhat decent job in a first world country and save up money for a year or two, three while moving back in with family and keeping your expenses to an absolute minimum, one can amass a rather decent amount of money. This is step one.

Step two would be to establish connections abroad, befriend people in a place where one can still expect to set up a successful business for the simple reason that the country is underdeveloped enough for you to still reinvent the wheel. Here you invest your small fortune, and live off the earnings while at the same time having time to explore some alternative sources of income.

This is what I did. Work, save up, invest. Now I have a very good income especially considering the fact that I'll be living in a third world country. More then enough for my business to still grow, and sufficient for me, my wife and our growing family to life off quite comfortably. Try not to put too much faith in your own ability to make money from scratch. You need a capital. Once you have that, things become so much easier. And don't be afraid to rely on others sometimes, for guidance, advice, help. Being employed is not slavery, when you are the master of your fate and save up the money to buy your freedom.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I really wish we could get more discussion going on this. People are always complaining that the forum is too negative. Well, instead of complaining that the average person is so f***ing stupid, we should be discussing general and specific ways to use this fact to part them from their undeserved wealth.