Economic Meltdown By September

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Economic Meltdown By September

Post by HouseMD »

Taco wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Taco wrote:This just in...

All Economic Hell Is About To Break Loose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsVF67lYmtk#t=492
Alex Jones? He's never been wrong before, certainly this means it's the end! :roll:
This video is better

You've got like ten days left before I can do another "I told you so". There will be no collapse this September or this year, or next year for that matter.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

HouseMD wrote:There will be no collapse this September or this year, or next year for that matter.
I'm sure your right.

They've been having a few problems in Venezuela lately. Don't ask me why? There's no chance of that happening in America.

Venezuelans Starve As Economy Collapses
http://www.natural.news/2015-09-04-vene ... apses.html
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I don't think there will be a collapse this year. It will most likely fall within the years 2016-2036. Currently America does have major problems and a collapse is inevitable, but the European Union/the U.K./Japan are worse-off than America when it comes to debt, negative demographics pressure, and other factors. But America in the long-term is much bleaker than the EU or Japan. The EU has industry and agriculture.

I think it will take at least until 2020 before things begin getting very bad in America and by 2024 America will have fallen off the economic cliff. America is already past the point of no return but the only way a collapse happens before 2020 is if there is a major catalyst (that destroys the dollar's reserve status and that would be the ultimate checkmate that destroys the Federal Reserve, American hegemony, the U.S. military-industrial complex, and all the paper-wealth in America). Until the reserve status of the U.S. dollar is removed, any collapse will not be the end of America.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »