Vietnam Manpower offers good workers for your projects

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Mia Vu
Freshman Poster

Vietnam Manpower offers good workers for your projects

Post by Mia Vu »

Hi guys,
I'm Mia from Vietnam Manpower JSC, a leading Manpower Supplier in Vietnam. It's so kind if you pay more attention to whole my message.
Vietnam Manpower agency is one of the leading manpower suppliers in Vietnam. With experience over 10 years, we have been supplied successfully thousands of Vietnamese worker to worldwide with hundreds of project.
Operating as an experienced recruitment agency in Vietnam, Vietnam Manpower realizes exactly Vietnam human resources, especially Vietnam workforce more than any other foreign or Vietnam supplier.
Vietnamese workers have been known to be hard-working, passionate, diligent, really honest, punctual, loyal and in high sense of responsibility and discipline.
In case, you are in need my services, please remember and don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank for your kind!
--------------------------------------------------------
VIETNAM MANPOWER SUPPLIER JSC.,
Tel: +84.4 73033699
Fax: +84.4 73030333
Mobile: +84-94 95 94 116
Email: lana@vnmanpower.com
Yahoo: lananh_1909_nd
Hi guys.
I'm Mia, a Vietnamese. Now I'm working for a manpower supplier in Hanoi, Vietnam. I want to chat with others about the life and the work. If anyone interested in, please join with me :D