Can any of you figure out Steve R's online businesses?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

innovatorsclub wrote:And you know me right? You know my accomplishments? You know I spent $770,000 in trading commissions to figure out how Goldman riggs the market. How does your opinion matter? How do you matter?
For someone who is supposed to be "All That" you haven't done shit in the way of moving abroad. I wonder why that is? Maybe it's because you're so f***ing full of shit it's coming out of your eyeballs.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
innovatorsclub wrote:And you know me right? You know my accomplishments? You know I spent $770,000 in trading commissions to figure out how Goldman riggs the market. How does your opinion matter? How do you matter?
For someone who is supposed to be "All That" you haven't done shit in the way of moving abroad. I wonder why that is? Maybe it's because you're so f***ing full of shit it's coming out of your eyeballs.
Steve, you had $770,000 before and you spent it all? Where did you get that kind of money? And if you spent it all, isn't that a major loss? Why do you cite it as an accomplishment? I'm confused. Perhaps you can clarify?

If you know how Goldman Sachs rigs the stock market, then why didn't you use that knowledge to profit from the stock market? Can you elaborate?

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston, this guy has some similarities with Oiltraderacadamy:

- Makes incredible claims yet has nothing to show for it (arbitrage trading oil futures vs. exploit Goldman Sachs trades)
- Innovators Academy vs. Oil Trading Academy
- Smooth presenter
- Big talking self-absorbed braggart
- From Vegas

Is he the same guy or at least somehow connected?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

OK, I see now from something you sent me privately that it's probably not the same guy. But some of the similarities are uncanny.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:Winston, this guy has some similarities with Oiltraderacadamy:

- Makes incredible claims yet has nothing to show for it (arbitrage trading oil futures vs. exploit Goldman Sachs trades)
- Innovators Academy vs. Oil Trading Academy
- Smooth presenter
- Big talking self-absorbed braggart
- From Vegas

Is he the same guy or at least somehow connected?
Wow you are right. They are similar in some ways. What an uncanny parallel. But actually, I think Steve more resembles this guy:

viewtopic.php?t=10332

Remember him? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Dude grow up and quit trash talking, bringing up personal details and slandering people. Doing this over the last 48 hours while people in the Phillipines are suffering.. Get a life and you wonder why you are an outcast and cant keep any friends. Maybe it's because this is how you will eventually treat them. Give it a rest, stop the lies and show some compassion for the suffering people in the phillipines. and put a lid on it already
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

innovatorsclub wrote:Dude grow up and quit trash talking, bringing up personal details and slandering people. Doing this over the last 48 hours while people in the Phillipines are suffering.. Get a life and you wonder why you are an outcast and cant keep any friends. Maybe it's because this is how you will eventually treat them. Give it a rest, stop the lies and show some compassion for the suffering people in the phillipines. and put a lid on it already
Actually yes I can. Ask Rock, Ladislav, Jeff Rich, or Falcon. They have known me a lot longer than you and I've never backstabbed them, even though we've had our disagreements and feuds. I don't give people what they don't deserve.

Also, my female friend Elizabeth in Reno, whom I've known since 2001, read my long letter to you about why I was pissed, and she said she agreed with me. You can ask her if I have ever backstabbed anyone. Yes she is a real person. See a photo of us here:
viewtopic.php?p=87782#87782

At least I don't call our fellow bros in this movement "undeserving" like you did. That reflects your real attitude toward us, which is not good. You did say that and you know it. Therefore, you are the real traitor here.

See here:
viewtopic.php?p=157965#157965

Also, stop using the typhoon disaster in the Philippines to cover up the truth about yourself and your attitude toward. Are you trying to cover up your flaws and true feelings about us by pretending to show compassion for the typhoon victims? That's a cheap attempt to subvert the blame on yourself. If you have no feelings of compassion for your fellow bros in this movement, as you've stated numerous times, then how could you possibly have compassion for victims that you don't know in the Philippines? Come on now. Nice try.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Steve,
You are jumping the gun if you think I'm trying to damage your reputation or business prospects. If I wanted to damage your reputation, I would put your full name into the title of this thread, and post your photos as well. If you think this is how I bring down people, you haven't seen anything yet.

Venting about someone that pisses me off is not the same thing as trying to damage his reputation. I have a right to vent about someone that pisses me off. That's all I'm doing here. This is not really hurting you because your full name is not posted here, and your websites aren't doing anything anyway.

So you need to lighten up and get a grip.

steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

The reason I mentioned the girl from Jakarta got 3,000 emails is because a site like this is giving away the secret and contributing to even overseas regions getting bombarded with guys and creating attitudes with a certain % women there as well. Just the latest example to confirm that giving away so much info is helping many guys sure but also will ruin it for others. It makes more sense that guys who are deserving benefit and hecklers don't. enough said
Wow! There are way too many available foreign women for you to start worrying about that. By far and large , most American men will never seek women abroad EVEN if they were exposed to the information that guys like Winston , you and I and Steve h provide. There's probably 100,000 willing foreign females to every willing American guy. The sheer number of foreign women interested in American men is so vast that even if American men all started going abroad, there still would be a severe oversupply of foreign women.

If you care so much about monetizing your material, more power to ya. Go for it. But truth be told, guys like Winston and I are not in it for the money. Our gratification comes from helping other guys out. Money can follow later but it isn't a priority for us.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Actually yes I can. Ask Rock, Ladislav, Jeff Rich, or Falcon. They have known me a lot longer than you and I've never backstabbed them, even though we've had our disagreements and feuds. I don't give people what they don't deserve.
Winston, how could you of forgotten me? Now I'm hurt :(
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

steve55 wrote:

The reason I mentioned the girl from Jakarta got 3,000 emails is because a site like this is giving away the secret and contributing to even overseas regions getting bombarded with guys and creating attitudes with a certain % women there as well. Just the latest example to confirm that giving away so much info is helping many guys sure but also will ruin it for others. It makes more sense that guys who are deserving benefit and hecklers don't. enough said
Wow! There are way too many available foreign women for you to start worrying about that. By far and large , most American men will never seek women abroad EVEN if they were exposed to the information that guys like Winston , you and I and Steve h provide. There's probably 100,000 willing foreign females to every willing American guy. The sheer number of foreign women interested in American men is so vast that even if American men all started going abroad, there still would be a severe oversupply of foreign women.

If you care so much about monetizing your material, more power to ya. Go for it. But truth be told, guys like Winston and I are not in it for the money. Our gratification comes from helping other guys out. Money can follow later but it isn't a priority for us.
Steve55, u r way to positive. I've seen places get ruined in a few short years as far as women are concerned. Places have changed, are changing, and will change. Don't be naive about this. But it will happen whether or not Winston and others share freely. Information will make its way all over, one way or another. Internet age makes this a near certainty. Take what is probably yr. favorite country - Philippines - and discuss the medium term future with someone like mguy for example to get a gist of what I'm describing here.

Best we can do is enjoy the good places while they are still good. Such places are becoming fewer and further between year by year. Eventually, all that will be left will be areas and regions with huge barriers to entry for the masses.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Back to the topic

Im curious what Steve Rs business is? Does he have any functional website.
Say I wanna join his club, where do i sign up?

Just found this CEO he interviewed got jailed, real scumbag with long history of defrauding people

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/innovators ... ersonality

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/201 ... d/3153985/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote: Steve55, u r way to positive. I've seen places get ruined in a few short years as far as women are concerned. Places have changed, are changing, and will change. Don't be naive about this. But it will happen whether or not Winston and others share freely. Information will make its way all over, one way or another. Internet age makes this a near certainty. Take what is probably yr. favorite country - Philippines - and discuss the medium term future with someone like mguy for example to get a gist of what I'm describing here.

Best we can do is enjoy the good places while they are still good. Such places are becoming fewer and further between year by year. Eventually, all that will be left will be areas and regions with huge barriers to entry for the masses.
But you're being a bit negative too. Sure places get ruined. But there are always many poor areas in many poor countries with desperate girls. Just because Angeles City is ruined doesn't mean that there aren't many areas in the Philippines with desperate easy women. Also, even though Angeles City sucks now it is still possible to get sexy cute girls there with good attitudes. It just takes longer to wade through all the spoiled girls with bad attitudes.

There will always be poor countries unless something drastic happens such as free energy becoming available to all. The economy thrives on scarcity, not abundance. Do you expect a utopia where every country becomes prosperous and poverty is eliminated? History repeats itself. There are always a small minority of wealthy people and a large majority of poor people. Why would it be any different now or in the future?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote: Steve55, u r way to positive. I've seen places get ruined in a few short years as far as women are concerned. Places have changed, are changing, and will change. Don't be naive about this. But it will happen whether or not Winston and others share freely. Information will make its way all over, one way or another. Internet age makes this a near certainty. Take what is probably yr. favorite country - Philippines - and discuss the medium term future with someone like mguy for example to get a gist of what I'm describing here.

But you're being a bit negative too. Sure places get ruined. But there are always many poor areas in many poor countries with desperate girls. Just because Angeles City is ruined doesn't mean that there aren't many areas in the Philippines with desperate easy women. Also, even though Angeles City sucks now it is still possible to get sexy cute girls there with good attitudes. It just takes longer to wade through all the spoiled girls with bad attitudes.

There will always be poor countries unless something drastic happens such as free energy becoming available to all. The economy thrives on scarcity, not abundance. Do you expect a utopia where every country becomes prosperous and poverty is eliminated? History repeats itself. There are always a small minority of wealthy people and a large majority of poor people. Why would it be any different now or in the future?
Winston, who gives a rats ass about Angeles City? And when was it ever good? Haven't the girls always expected to be directly paid? I'm not talking about picking-up good value in the P4P market. I"m talking about real dating and mating.

I truly believe you missed out on most of what Phils has to offer by spending virtually all of your on-the-ground time there. Do u think mguy goes to Angeles City or other P4P venues? The real Phils. is nothing like Angeles City. You really should have stayed in Metro Man or Cebu or CDO or even Davao and networked to build social networks and meeting girls to date. You also should have used dating sites like Filipino Cupid, Cherry Blossoms, and even DIA to meet girls. I find it amusing that when I talk about Phils., you perceive that to mean Angeles, as if you think the latter represents the former.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote: There will always be poor countries unless something drastic happens such as free energy becoming available to all. The economy thrives on scarcity, not abundance. Do you expect a utopia where every country becomes prosperous and poverty is eliminated? History repeats itself. There are always a small minority of wealthy people and a large majority of poor people. Why would it be any different now or in the future?
I believe the level of poverty on the planet is falling. And some poor areas have always been worthless venues for meeting girls (India with over 14% of the world's population and a very large share of the world's poor and most poor Muslim countries (Indonesia the possible bigger exception). Asia is quickly emerging out of desperate poverty. Countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, and Phils with it's 7+% economic growth rate (and some of that wealth always trickles down to poor) are rising fast. The former two have already made great strides and look nothing like they looked 10 years ago. Thailand used to be genuinely poor and now it's hard for many foreigners to get anyone pretty who's not a ladyboy lol. Yep, I think your Steve crush was pretty much full of shite when he bragged about being a stud in Bangkok.

In another few years, it may be the only hotspots left are mainly in Africa. And trust me, it's generally not an easy place to live. Those countries make Phils. look like a cake walk.