Can any of you figure out Steve R's online businesses?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Can any of you figure out Steve R's online businesses?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Steve R is launching some new projects and businesses. I thought I'd share them with you here to help promote them, and to get feedback on them. The thing is, his strategy is to give out a little brief info, and then expect results from that. I don't agree with that, but he won't listen to me. So I thought I'd let you guys be the judge.

He seems to think that putting up a lot of content is not the way to go. He prefers to give away only a little content to retain the mystery. I don't know what his logic is. It doesn't make sense to me, but he's adamant about it.

I don't even know how some of his online projects work. His websites lack a proper intro, so I was thinking maybe you guys can tell me how they work? Am I dumb or am I missing something? I don't know. You tell me. But he thinks they are sufficient though.

Can any of you give Steve any advice or feedback? If so, post it below. I want to help him but I don't know what to do because I don't really understand him. So I thought I'd open this up for discussion.

First, here are his Referral Perks pages on Facebook and Twitter, which offers a way to make commissions and kickbacks for business referrals.

https://www.facebook.com/Referralperks
https://twitter.com/referralperks

His International Matchmaking Services:

http://www.guysdatingutopia.info
https://twitter.com/matchmakerradio
http://preferredmatchmaking.blogspot.com/

Here is his Innovators Radio Show archive, where he has interviewed inventors and entrepreneurs.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/innovators-radio

His Innovators Academy Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/InnovatorsAcademy

What do you all think? I don't understand what his sites are trying to accomplish or what they are about. But I have ADD so maybe I'm missing something or I have bad comprehension skills? I don't know. You tell me. Can any of you figure them out? Post your feedback below.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Can any of you figure out Steve R's online businesses?

Post by Banano »

and how is he doing with these websites, making much?

I like your business model better.

You can start charging monthly fee for access to HA forum/info and see how far you gonna get. I think it would fail.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't think so. How do those sites make money? I can't even figure them out. What is the Referral Perks thing about? It's just a Facebook page with a few posts and sentences. I don't understand what it's supposed to accomplish.

It's typical of Western guys to dream big and talk big but have no realistic business strategy or work ethic to follow it through.

I would not want to charge a fee for access to this forum or site. First, that would project a snobby elitist attitude, not a friendly one. Second, everyone has a right to have access to the truth for free. Third, blocking this site from public would block the content from search engines which give us a lot of free traffic, which would NOT be a good thing.

Again, Steve is not a credible or qualified source in online business or internet marketing. So I don't get his arrogant know-it-all attitude. It's highly illogical.

Right now, Steve is throwing a fit about me posting links to his sites in this thread. He claims that I'm bringing his sites down and ruining his reputation. Wtf? How can I bring his sites down when they are not even up? They are just uselessly sitting there doing nothing. Again, his words are all ego and delusion and don't make sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Winston all you are doing is showing that you have a big mouth and that you are a trash talker. You know that you have twisted the truth to make you look better at the expense of me. You remind me of what everyone has observed about an Americanized women scorned. You showed that you are quick to turn on someone and talk trash about them in order to feel better about yourself. My friend Randy is a realtor who plans to use the great and easy website name to take business from undeserving realtors in Northern California. Guess what an average real estate transaction generates? $30,000 in the bay area and he plans to pay me up to25-40%
That is just one example.
Did you interview many CEO's like craig from Craigslist?
BTW my brother just traveled from Vegas to LA to sleep with a 21 year old virgin from China. I Don't give a shit if you believe that but that is the reward for thinking outside the box and taking the right chance. She said she might sleep with him if he comes after they just kissed in vegas.

Why would you think I need your validation or some heckler from your site?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve,
I do not have a big mouth, and I am not a trash talker. I merely psychoanalyzed you accurately and I paraphrased what you told me accurately too. I did not misrepresent you in any way. Everything that I said that you said, was what you REALLY did say. And you know it. I do not put words in people's mouths. You KNOW what you said. I merely relayed it. They are YOUR words, not mine.

Yeah, I'm sure 21 year old virgins are easy to sleep with. So easy. Anyone can get virgins to put out just by asking. Yep. No one needs to sleep with prostitutes anymore because it's easy to get non-p4p girls to have casual sex with no strings attached. And the prostitution industry is about to go out of business because Steve R says it's easy to sleep with girls for free with no strings attached. Yeah, and all your expectations are realistic. And you are totally in touch with reality. LOL

Btw, driving 5 hours from LV to LA just because a 21 year old virgin "might" sleep with you isn't a worthy investment of time or effort.

You should thank me for the free publicity. You can learn from critical feedback. But you are too arrogant and know-it-all. Again, practice HUMILITY. You are not an authority on online businesses or internet marketing. So you have no right to act arrogant about it.
Last edited by Winston on November 10th, 2013, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Steve,
You DID say this below. I paraphrased you accurately. You can't deny it. These are YOUR words. Not mine. How can I be a trash talker when I'm paraphrasing you accurately? I swear, you did say this. I don't make shit up. These are YOUR words. You said them and you know it.

Steve R:
"I don't want to get more traffic to my sites. I'm not into producing flashy gimmicky sales sites to con people. I'm the REAL thing. I don't want a bunch of random idiots visiting my site looking for free content. I don't care about them. I only want smart people who DESERVE my services and are smart enough to call me and prove themselves worthy!"

These words are obviously delusional. Can't you see it? You are a typical Western male big talker in that you talk big and dream big, but you have no realistic business strategy or work ethic to follow it through. That's not meant as an insult or anything. No offense. That's just what you are, plain and simple.

Anyhow, I hope your friend Randy gets your some profit from real estate referrals. Good luck in that. Just don't expect that money is easy just because you talk big and act big.

Life lesson for you: Nothing in practice is as easy as it is in theory. Unless of course you are extremely talented and good in something, and well connected and lucky as well.

Btw, your repeated use of the word "undeserving" (which you used above) reflects a very snobby and elitist attitude in yourself, which you don't have a right to have.

innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Did I say it was easy? Putting words in my mouth again. It was his first virgin ever and he got lucky. A girl he slept with in Jakarta said she got 3,000 online inquiries from an online dating site which explained why she showed him so much attitude the second night. My brother thinks your site is mostly about your ego and that anyone that can actually get girls wouldn't want to give away so much of the secret. I guess he is full of it too right? Again I never used the word worthy and you know I only said traveling with a girl to a place with scenery is better than going by yourself in America. You twisted it and suggested I said " at any time" Lets show some maturity here and just part ways and leave it at that
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

innovatorsclub wrote:Lets show some maturity here and just part ways and leave it at that
So u guys are getting a divorce, and so soon after the honeymoon.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

This is the caliber of heckler that I predicted would show up here. Not much substance
"So u guys are getting a divorce, and so soon after the honeymoon."

but I should care more about what someone like him thinks more than the CEO's I have and will once again interview right?

The reason I mentioned the girl from Jakarta got 3,000 emails is because a site like this is giving away the secret and contributing to even overseas regions getting bombarded with guys and creating attitudes with a certain % women there as well. Just the latest example to confirm that giving away so much info is helping many guys sure but also will ruin it for others. It makes more sense that guys who are deserving benefit and hecklers don't. enough said
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

innovatorsclub wrote:This is the caliber of heckler that I predicted would show up here. Not much substance

but I should care more about what someone like him thinks more than the CEO's I have and will once again interview right?

The reason I mentioned the girl from Jakarta got 3,000 emails is because a site like this is giving away the secret and contributing to even overseas regions getting bombarded with guys and creating attitudes with a certain % women there as well. Just the latest example to confirm that giving away so much info is helping many guys sure but also will ruin it for others. It makes more sense that guys who are deserving benefit and hecklers don't. enough said
But according to Winston, you are so broke that you can't even afford to relocate out of the States. And you are at an age where you should have built up a solid asset and income base if you are the real deal you claim to be. Any 2-bit hustler can throw-up a website or FB page with cliche phrases like "Think Different" or claim to teach what isn't taught in college, train leaders to launch fast growing companies, etc. But how can someone who is a business failure believe he can deliver on the claims behind those buzz phrases? You think the 'smart people' are going to fall for crap like that and pay your ass? Get real bozo.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

And you know me right? You know my accomplishments? You know I spent $770,000 in trading commissions to figure out how Goldman riggs the market. How does your opinion matter? How do you matter?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

innovatorsclub wrote:And you know me right? You know my accomplishments? You know I spent $770,000 in trading commissions to figure out how Goldman riggs the market. How does your opinion matter? How do you matter?
Hey man, I only know what Winston told me about you. If he's spreading inaccuracies about you, just publicly correct them. Otherwise, you are fitting pretty nicely into the slot he put you in (big talking braggart white guy with absolutely nothing tangible to show). If you roll like you claim, how can you be broke? Or is the case of a has-been?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

innovatorsclub wrote:Did I say it was easy? Putting words in my mouth again. It was his first virgin ever and he got lucky. A girl he slept with in Jakarta said she got 3,000 online inquiries from an online dating site which explained why she showed him so much attitude the second night. My brother thinks your site is mostly about your ego and that anyone that can actually get girls wouldn't want to give away so much of the secret. I guess he is full of it too right? Again I never used the word worthy and you know I only said traveling with a girl to a place with scenery is better than going by yourself in America. You twisted it and suggested I said " at any time" Lets show some maturity here and just part ways and leave it at that
So a 21 year old virgin is just going to put out to a good looking white guy just because he wants her to? lol. Ok yeah.

Yeah my site is about my ego but it's helped many people too. It's my destiny, my calling, and is a profitable online business as well. What's wrong with that? What do you expect me to do? Should I take this site down just because you and your brother think it's ruining the foreign dating scene for guys? What kind of f***ed up logic is that?

I already explained that it is not ruining anything. Besides, why should we stop helping people and keeping the global dating thing private to only an elitist few like you and your brother? Isn't that selfish and greedy and snobby? Geez. You are so UNspiritual and selfish. You aren't going to attract good karma for success if you have a shitty attitude like that.

We aren't stupid ok. We are not going to follow your destructive and reckless ideas. What do you suggest? That we lock up this HA site and make it private for special elitist members only, like you and your brother? Dude, this is my business. I make a living from it. Just because you can't make a living online doesn't mean I shouldn't. Stop trying to drag other people down with you.

Suggestion: You gotta lose that "poo hoo everything sucks" vibe in your aura if you want to attract prosperity and success. Seriously. You may talk positive but your aura/vibe is totally negative.

This debate is not productive. You need to get a job and earn money so you can fly back overseas and not be bitching everyday. Go to Black Angus and put in an application. And spend time with your daughter too. All this bitching you're doing is unhealthy and unproductive.

I'm sorry for my venting lately too. I'm just trying to shed off all the negative energy you put into me with your "poo hoo everything sucks" vibe. It's not good for me so I need to shed it off by venting. I apologize for any offense.
This is the caliber of heckler that I predicted would show up here. Not much substance

What do the CEO's think of you? If they like you so much why don't they give you a job?

Rock's comment was a joke, not a heckler. Relax dude. You are way too defensive.

Giving away so much free info? Dude, I make a REGULAR INCOME from this site. It's not profitless. So how am I giving away info for free? Why are you so damn selfish? Geez! With that shitty attitude of yours, you aren't going to attract good karma or prosperity. You don't make sense.

We are not ruining it for others. I told you already, the US is only 5 percent of the world's population. Even if every guy here went abroad, it's not going to saturate every country. There are still many frontier areas, like Siberia, Kazakhstan, Krygyzstan, etc.

How many times do I have to explain that? Why are you so out of touch with reality? Why are you not reasonable?

You have so many false beliefs and delusions that aren't true. Stop trying to act like you know it all. It's annoying. Practice humility. Your voice is way too ARROGANT and ANNOYING. You say things that aren't true and act like you are right. That's annoying.

Btw, are you so unhappy and insecure that you have to try to cite your brother's success as your own? lol. Things like that are revealing you know.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
innovatorsclub wrote:This is the caliber of heckler that I predicted would show up here. Not much substance

But according to Winston, you are so broke that you can't even afford to relocate out of the States. And you are at an age where you should have built up a solid asset and income base if you are the real deal you claim to be. Any 2-bit hustler can throw-up a website or FB page with cliche phrases like "Think Different" or claim to teach what isn't taught in college, train leaders to launch fast growing companies, etc. But how can someone who is a business failure believe he can deliver on the claims behind those buzz phrases? You think the 'smart people' are going to fall for crap like that and pay your a**? Get real bozo.
Exactly. Steve needs to practice HUMILITY and lose the arrogant know-it-all attitude, which is annoying. He should not act like an elitist who belongs in the millionaires club. He hasn't earned such an attitude.

I have my faults too. I brag and boast about myself sometimes too. But not to the extreme that Steve does. He way overdoes it and is in serious need of humility.

Steve, be humble. Learn from others. Read the book "The Seven Habits of Highly Successful People" and similar books. Lose the greedy selfish arrogant elitist attitude. And then you can acquire good karma to help you improve yourself. I'm saying this for your own good. You need to be honest with yourself. At this point, your vibe is very toxic. You need to make some changes to yourself. Also, learn to think before you act. I want you to be happy.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve,
I have an honest question for you. What do you mean exactly when you say that I give away too much free info on HA? What do you expect me to do? Take down a good popular website like this and ruin my own income, just because of you? lol.

Or do you expect me to make this site an elitist pay per view site for special people like you only? lol. Don't you know that that would probably ruin this site, for many reasons? Why do you want others to follow your self-destructive ways? Can you explain what you mean logically and rationally?

Btw, I started a thread about your claim that we give away too much for free on here. Take a look. As you can see, no one agrees with you.

viewtopic.php?t=20998

So if you are a big shot know-it-all, perhaps you can enlighten us as to what you mean and what you suggest?