Silver Price Rises And Out Performs Gold

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Silver Price Rises And Out Performs Gold

Post by SilverEnergy »

The price of silver has climbed from $19 an ounce to $23 recently and is currently out performing gold.

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/content/ ... &sn=Detail

Buy Silver Now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir5AogdxBI0
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Come on now you have got to know the story on this, you be a smart Blackman. The bullion banks have issued close to a hundred paper contracts for every ounce of real metals that actually exist above ground.

Look these guy's know you cannot eat metal, that is why thy are taking over the food supply right now. I believe the price of metals will go up but they are not real practical by todays standard and are just another commodity metal that has applications for industrial uses.

I will be it it's a better investment than gold. Try to predict the future from the knowledge you have and buy what that knowledge tells you what will be in demand in the future. Gold and Silver might be in demand at the moment and the bullion banks cannot fill the paper promises they have made but when all hell breaks loose most people will not be caring about gold and silver and will want real things they can use to survive.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Silver was much more compelling at $19 than at $23. The cost of production of silver is between $25 and $28. I bought at $19 but I didn't have time to buy as much as I wanted. I will just wait and buy more anytime silver drops below $20.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

We may never see it drop below $20 again until the economy collapses.

I think silver is going to continue shooting up in price.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

SilverEnergy wrote:We may never see it drop below $20 again until the economy collapses.

I think silver is going to continue shooting up in price.

With the way the market is rigged it is way undervalued and the banks are defaulting on delivery right now, but long term silver is just another metal and it's underlying price will be determined by industrial uses for it, It can be used for money for some as a trade metal but to base a monetary system on Gold and Silver is not a future solution for a solid medium of exchange for world trade.

I look at it differently. I like the way the people who are demanding metal have the Trillionaire bankers cornered like a bunch of Chawawa's barking and nipping at a burglars heels, drawing attention to the thief who is backed in a corner in a home burglary. The Chawawa is harmless to the thief but the Chawawa is drawing attention to the thief cornered in the upstairs closet and the owner of the home is loading his gun to see what the disturbance is.

That is why the elite are trying to disarm the American people, they are afraid that the citizenry is going to awake to the thief in the closet and what they have done to the property in their home.
Time to Hide!