Should married men get life insurance? What if the wife...

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Should married men get life insurance? What if the wife...

Post by Winston »

In America, TV commercials are always advertising getting life insurance to protect your family in case something happens to you. I see it all the time on TV commercials.

But it begs the obvious question: Isn't it kind of dangerous to get life insurance? I mean, wouldn't it tempt your wife to murder you to collect on the $250,000 policy or so? Why tempt her? Isn't that risky? What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should married men get life insurance? What if the wife.

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:In America, TV commercials are always advertising getting life insurance to protect your family in case something happens to you. I see it all the time on TV commercials.

But it begs the obvious question: Isn't it kind of dangerous to get life insurance? I mean, wouldn't it tempt your wife to murder you to collect on the $250,000 policy or so? Why tempt her? Isn't that risky? What do you think?
Yes that's correct. Of course, if you die, the insurance company will likely do their own investigation to see whether or not they can find any evidence of foul play. Because it is in their interest not to pay out any claim they can avoid. But if wife is shrewd enough, she can probably find a way to have you done away with which is untraceable to her and cannot be proven intentional.

Now if your family relies on your salary and you care about them, you should try to put a structure in place to make sure they will be looked after. There are ways to reduce the risk above. For example:

- You can take out a policy without letting your wife know. I believe it's ok to list an unaware beneficiary.

- You can list your child or children as you beneficiaries and set up settlement in form of trust which pays out a fixed amount every month for a certain number of years and then perhaps some kind of final lump sum at end (perhaps when oldest child turns 18 ) to finance some sort university study.

Best policy is to find a simple, honest, and kind woman who was raised with strong moral values in line with your own.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Should married men get life insurance? What if the wife.

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:In America, TV commercials are always advertising getting life insurance to protect your family in case something happens to you. I see it all the time on TV commercials.

Nah. Your cupcake wouldn't do you like that. You're her twuu wuvv.
http://murderpedia.org/female.C/c/castor-stacey.htm
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Winston, I think this is far-fetched even for this site.

Besides, there's no reason to kill the husband when she could just rape him in divorce in the US. Most women will go that route.

In third world countries, yes, I can see the murder scenario as a legitimate possibility.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Western pig women think of their husbands as a fungible asset, like shares in Microsoft or whatever. Hence if you want to remain married and/or alive, you must be more valuable then if you were not so, and therefore a life insurance policy in those circumstances is stupid.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Getting a life insurance policy and having the wife as a beneficiary is extremely risky and I personally would not do it. I can't count how many stories I've read online and seen on tv about wives getting their husbands killed for life insurance money. You read about it all the time how they get caught but the ones that don't get caught, you don't hear about it and that's scary to know.

Western women don't deserve life insurance money. They always want equality so they should just have to go back to work if the husband dies and continue on from there. Why should they benefit more? They have enough in their favor already. If a man does get a life insurance policy with his wife as a beneficiary, he should just do it secretly so it doesn't give her motivation. But the problem is that eventually she may find out. You just can't trust women.

Getting a life insurance policy is like playing Russian roulette. You essentially are just writing up a contract for your own possible premature death. That's one of the worst ways to die....to have your cunt wife have you killed for money. Sad, very sad...
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Why do all my friends want to murder their husbands?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/1023 ... bands.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Life insurance is great to secure your family after you die, especially your kids. Put the children as beneficiary. If you leave your policy as Estate' then it automatically goes to your spouse.

The living spouse will already inherit the house etc given you didn't will it to someone else, so Life insurance can be a great cover' for kids, especially if you can't leave them anything else.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Why not build a vault in your home. Save money there. In your will add a section for only your children telling them where the vault is and what the pass is to access it. This is harder to do but will leave a very good legacy. This is exactly what I will do. I will also keep other stuff in it such as notes of my thoughts and ideas.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Get a life insurance policy and don't tell your wife. Problem solved, her and your children have security in the event of your untimely death, you don't have to worry about getting murdered. Win-win.

Also, I would avoid ever letting a woman know what you are worth or who your beneficiaries are. That makes calculus of this sort impossible.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Maverick wrote:In third world countries, yes, I can see the murder scenario as a legitimate possibility.
That's a good point. If you're living in a 3rd world country, you should make some arrangement where your honey only gets an allowance if you're alive.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

If you distrust your wife that much, why would you have married her in the first place?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Hero wrote:If you distrust your wife that much, why would you have married her in the first place?
I doubt I ever will pursue marriage again. If I ever mention it, could you kindly tell future me he is an idiot for me?

But if you are getting married, I encourage you to be careful. Because if there's anything I've learned in life, it's that women can be very, very good liars if it suits them. This isn't to say all women are. But you can often be blindsided when a woman seems to become an entirely different person almost overnight. And even if it isn't overnight, people often change considerably over time, leading love to turn to complacency and finally resentment or outright hatred in the most extreme of cases. people generally love and trust who they marry, but almost half of them end up being wrong, after all. Some of them very much so.

Always hope for the best while having a plan for the worst, and you'll make it through life okay. Get the life insurance, don't tell her about it, and hope to God you don't die. But if you do, she'll have a nice surprise she won't have murdered you for.

Also, don't give a woman full access to your financial accounts, and paternity test your children. It'll probably never be an issue, but there's nothing wrong with a little CYA.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Talking about how trustworthy females are is like talking about how long their dicks are.