Is it wiser & safer to store your money & assets in gold & silver?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Is it wiser & safer to store your money & assets in gold & silver?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Moretorque wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 10:41 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 10:28 am
Moretorque wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 10:26 am
September 18th, 2023, 4:17 pm
fschmidt wrote:
September 18th, 2023, 3:15 pm

Yes, or a stock index fund if you can't be bothered to pick stocks. I have VT, a world stock index fund.
I don't really buy Vanguard's stocks because their dividend is very low. I have both MAIN and TSLY
Main is quite stable and gives out decent dividends. TSLY is bit risky, but it's dividend is more than/less than 50% per year.

I'm not sure about gold/silver because too many fakers.
And Bitcoin is not backed up by real companies, so Bitcoin is very volatile and unsafe.
The entire system is fake, when was the last time the US or other countries ran surpluses ? Real Estate is already totally inflated, not to say the commie can't inflate it more and most of the companies in stocks are all fake and propped up with the fake money by them as well. Precious metals should have their day soon especially if you are invested in US notes, it looks like hyper inflation and soon. By the way Vangaurd is just a shell company owned by the central bankers, the entire system is nothing more than a counterfeiting con job as that is what communism really is..
I want YOU to lead the people to overthrow the Central Bankers. :)
They have their point of view which is the cattle need to be treated as such, if you over throw them more than likely it will kill most people in modern societies because the system will come down hard but that is what it appears they have planned anyway for depopulation.
So What do you want people to do? Continue to be a Cattle? You kept on talking about how everything is the Central Bankers fault, but overthrowing them will result mass deaths? Which is it, bro? :?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

September 19th, 2023, 10:44 am
Moretorque wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
September 18th, 2023, 4:17 pm

I don't really buy Vanguard's stocks because their dividend is very low. I have both MAIN and TSLY
Main is quite stable and gives out decent dividends. TSLY is bit risky, but it's dividend is more than/less than 50% per year.

I'm not sure about gold/silver because too many fakers.
And Bitcoin is not backed up by real companies, so Bitcoin is very volatile and unsafe.
The entire system is fake, when was the last time the US or other countries ran surpluses ? Real Estate is already totally inflated, not to say the commie can't inflate it more and most of the companies in stocks are all fake and propped up with the fake money by them as well. Precious metals should have their day soon especially if you are invested in US notes, it looks like hyper inflation and soon. By the way Vangaurd is just a shell company owned by the central bankers, the entire system is nothing more than a counterfeiting con job as that is what communism really is..
They have their point of view which is the cattle need to be treated as such, if you over throw them more than likely it will kill most people in modern societies because the system will come down hard but that is what it appears they have planned anyway for depopulation.
So What do you want people to do? Continue to be a Cattle? You kept on talking about how everything is the Central Bankers fault, but overthrowing them will result mass deaths? Which is it, bro? :?
They control pretty much all that matters, I never said it was the central bankers fault. I said they are our real rulers and the sheep be real stupid which they figured long long ago.
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Moretorque wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 10:59 am
Moretorque wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

They control pretty much all that matters, I never said it was the central bankers fault. I said they are our real rulers and the sheep be real stupid which they figured long long ago.
So What is your solution?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

September 19th, 2023, 11:02 am
Moretorque wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 10:59 am
Moretorque wrote:

So What is your solution?
Have you ever read the site Voluntary Human Extinction Movement ? Les makes alot of very good points. Believe it or not the woman in my book are the key, if they would grow up and say hey look ass hole males we cannot take your bull shit anymore things would change. They are a real disappointment IMO.
Time to Hide!