The 'T' Word . . .

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

The 'T' Word . . .

Post by Blue Murder »

In the online forum community, the users are separated into two distinct yet equally important groups. The productive users who are always in the minority, who have positive, constructive opinions and are assumed to be trolls because they go against the site's dogma, and the actual trolls who encourage the genocide of millions of people and call everyone they dislike a "she". This is one of the former.

It seems most of the users here don't know what the definition of a troll is, so here. I've placed it in this URL for your convenience. Here it is in this thread in case you don't feel like clicking it!

Troll; noun
"a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting."

A liberal is not a troll. A female user who wants to ask more about your critique of women is not a troll. A woman is not a troll. Someone who can find healthy women in America (or the west) is not a troll. Someone who is tired of all the anti-west sentiment is not a troll. A Jew is not a troll. Someone who dislikes (insert username here) is not a troll. A federal agent is not a troll. A homosexual is not a troll. A positive-focused member who likes to discuss actual, functional solutions and ways to survive in this warped world is not a troll. Members who do not post content merely to offend or incite one's negative emotions is . . . not a troll!

I know the majority of you will write this off as a "troll post", and that's fine. I put this in the self-improvement category because it involves knowledge and correct view/definition. This is a free speech forum. You know what that means, yes? It means you'll have to tolerate opinions that you may not agree with. That's how freedom of speech works. It goes both ways. You're granted freedom of speech, as are others you won't agree with. It's okay to disagree! Sometimes, it's how one learns. How one grows. You all make fun of MGTOW and feminists, yet you're doing EXACTLY what they do! Either stop calling it a free speech forum and allow the members whop parrot the general consensus to stick around, or actually act like it's a free speech forum and put each other on ignore or just stay out of certain members' threads. No one is forcing you to read every post or thread you see. The ignore feature is there. Use it! Better yet, exercise your freedom of association/assembly and simply ignore the liberals/queers/dykes/zionists/agents/women that use the forum. But seriously, stop with this 'troll' nonsense. It's getting old. We're all 18+ here, gentlemen. Time to start acting like it.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The 'T' Word . . .

Post by Cornfed »

My definition of a troll would be someone who makes posts under false pretenses, generally for the purpose of doing malicious damage. (I suppose this definition does not really cover all trolls, but most of them). For example, I believe you are posting under multiple usernames in order to interfere with honest discussion. This would constitute malicious deception, not simply disagreeing with people.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Cornfed wrote:My definition of a troll would be someone who makes posts under false pretenses, generally for the purpose of doing malicious damage. (I suppose this definition does not really cover all trolls, but most of them). For example, I believe you are posting under multiple usernames in order to interfere with honest discussion. This would constitute malicious deception, not simply disagreeing with people.
That's fine, but you're wrong. The dictionary and the writers determine nomenclature. Even if your ludicrous conspiracy theory was true (as if I care to own multiple accounts on a forum I'm not even active on), it wouldn't make me a troll. In any case, I hope this helped.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Ghost wrote:In your case you've made it too easy to figure out. You trolled before under the same username, so we remember you. You also make a lot of little jabs at HA for not being about solutions, despite your supposedly wanting some HA type of solution for your life. If you don't find this forum beneficial, then leave. Look, troll if you want, but don't be so obvious. Subtlety, man, subtlety.
I haven't trolled. You're just illogical. And also unwise. Like I said in PM, I point at the moon and you look at my finger. Don't worry though. I'm rarely here as it is and as said in PM, the productive posters are packing up shop. Once they go, I go. You'll get you precious trollspace/negative space back in time. Be patient, junior!