Peculiar underclass behavior

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Peculiar underclass behavior

Post by Cornfed »

Although I have sometimes been as poor as the underclass, I have never really mentally accepted being one of them. Thus I sometimes find their behavior kind of strange.

One aspect of underclass behavior seemingly common to the lowest of the low, but also sometimes done by higher status dirtbags is to wander the streets all day, either on their own or in spall groups, usually in a circular pattern. Curiously, they seem to mostly go in a counterclockwise direction (right legged, Coriolis effect?).

I'm just wondering whether this is common in other areas and why they do this. Is there any advantage that I am not seeing? I guess they keep somewhat fit. Perhaps they get to socialize, become known in their community of sorts etc. Is there a mainstream theory on this?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Peculiar underclass behavior

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
One aspect of underclass behavior seemingly common to the lowest of the low, but also sometimes done by higher status dirtbags is to wander the streets all day, either on their own or in spall groups, usually in a circular pattern. Curiously, they seem to mostly go in a counterclockwise direction (right legged, Coriolis effect?).?
Maybe they watch to much Nascar. :D
Time to Hide!