Winston's hair style - What to do?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston's hair style - Suggestions?

Post by Luc Furr »

Winston wrote:So anyway, is cutting the sides short while leaving the top longer, a good idea and solution? That was my original question.
Pretty sure you are not trying to fck Rock, your parents, nor the rest of HA posters so aren't their opinions irrelevant? You have some Pinay GF's? What do they like?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston's hair style - What to do?

Post by MrMan »

Someone needs to photoshop some pictures of Winston with some interesting hairdos
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shave it bald. Go for the Apocalypse Now look.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Shave it bald and get tattoo on the side of head, full on badass look will make women go crazy
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Go with long hair look..they like feminine guys in Taiwan.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

MrMan wrote:Someone needs to photoshop some pictures of Winston with some interesting hairdos
It's surprising James Bond didn't weigh in with a few photo-shopped options.

Before seeing the other replies my first thought was shorter sides and longer front and top, as sported by Miley Cyrus:

Or the bad boy look:

Winston said he looks terrible with a mo, but this is worth a try:

If the sides are getting a bit long, you can always go for this:

This guy has a round face, yet looks amazing:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

johnnyderp wrote:
MrMan wrote:Someone needs to photoshop some pictures of Winston with some interesting hairdos
It's surprising James Bond didn't weigh in with a few photo-shopped options.
Here is Winston with some new hairdos! :P

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some more hair styles for Winston! :D

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:Here are some more hair styles for Winston! :D

ImageImage
This is a total insult to Mr.Wu. Mr. Wu as a female black man.
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston should get a mohawk.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ethan_sg made the same suggestion to me about keeping my hair top longer and fuller while the sides short.

He said:

"Winston I think you would look better if you grow your hair on top but continue keeping your sides and back short

Grow it more on top

So next time you go to the barber tell them to just cut your side and back but leave your top

Having more hair on top and a bit of bangs will give your face more definition and make it look less round

Try that and keep trying to cut your weight down to the 70s and I'm sure you will do better with the girls. You're already great with getting numbers - improving your appearance will help increase your conversion rate for sure

More hair on top and short and defined on the sides will especially suit more rounded faces like yours"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Winston wrote:Ethan_sg made the same suggestion to me about keeping my hair top longer and fuller while the sides short.

He said:

"Winston I think you would look better if you grow your hair on top but continue keeping your sides and back short

Grow it more on top

So next time you go to the barber tell them to just cut your side and back but leave your top

Having more hair on top and a bit of bangs will give your face more definition and make it look less round

Try that and keep trying to cut your weight down to the 70s and I'm sure you will do better with the girls. You're already great with getting numbers - improving your appearance will help increase your conversion rate for sure

More hair on top and short and defined on the sides will especially suit more rounded faces like yours"
Jamesbond, since you're so good at Photoshop, maybe you can find a head on, passport like photo using Ethan's hair suggestions where you can blend in Winston's face. That way Winston can get a better idea of how he might look if he cut his hair that way.

I agree that longer hair on top is better and it makes your face look less round. It works for me. :-)
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

I think you should try growing your hair a little long, and losing more weight. It would make you look a lot younger.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S recommended this webpage about what hair style to choose to match your face and head shape. Check it out. It looks informative.

https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles ... ace-shape/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S and his daughter recommend this korean bowl haircut for me. This is what it looks like. What do u all think? Lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=Korean+ ... 60&bih=659

He also said a retro 80's haircut would look good too. Lol. Like this:

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... e-gws-lite

https://www.pouted.com/5-mind-blowing-8 ... airstyles/