Siren sings all the right notes

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Siren sings all the right notes

Post by Teal Lantern »

I've made the comment before that one way foreign women trigger our protective wiring is to proclaim that the local men are "abusive, drunken, assholes".

This girl lays it on good.
Sweet June Cleaver in your protective arms.
Just enough broken English for your mind to sub-vocalize the accent. :lol:
Text below, for posterity. Read it slowly.

Self Description: I am a determined, kind, calm and good-tempered lady. I would like to create a happy family with my future husband and to have at least two children with him. I dream to live with my family in a big house, filled with children’s toys, laughter and happiness. I would also like to have a dog and a cat in our house. I adore animals and think that they can be good friends for our future children. I believe, that a family is the most important thing in everybody’s life and a person can be really happy if he/she has a second half, who he/she can share all happy and sad moments with. It is very important to come back home and feel, that you are waited, needed and cared.

Comments: I would like to meet and active, kind and reliable man, who loves animals and nature, who is ready to create a family with children. Unfortunately it is hard to find a respectable man here in Ukraine. Most of them are lazy, abuse alcohol and do not respect women. I believe, that my destiny is not here, but far from Ukraine and I am ready to overcome any difficulties to meet my Only One.
She's going to make some traditionalist western blue-piller either very happy, or exceedingly miserable.
Perhaps both. :lol:

Sirens explained.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything