Psychology/Psychiatry are completely bogus 'sciences'

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Psychology/Psychiatry are completely bogus 'sciences'

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Modern psychology and psychiatry are nothing but a bunch of bogus "sciences" created in order to enslave the human race mentally.

Check out the following website which has a very well written 12 part essay about how psychiatry is completely bogus.

http://antipsychiatry.org/

Here are some of the essay names:

Does Mental Illness Exist?
Schizophrenia: A Nonexistent Disease
The Myth of Biological Depression
Psychiatric Drugs: Cure or Quackery?
Psychiatry's Electroconvulsive Shock Treatment - A Crime Against Humanity
The Brain Butchery Called Psychosurgery
The Case Against Psychotherapy
Unjustified Psychiatric Commitment in the USA
Is Involuntary Commitment for Mental Illness a Violation of Substantive Due Process?
Why Psychiatry Should Be Abolished as a Medical Specialty
Suicide: A Civil Right
Psychiatric Stigma Follows You Everywhere You Go for the Rest of Your Life
Last edited by expatasiaseeker on January 31st, 2013, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

Even one of the guys who wrote the DSVM, the "Bible" of modern psychiatry, has admitted that there is no way to actually test people biologically for "mental illness" and thus there is no way to actually prove that any of these "mental illnesses" are even real.

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/ ... -children/

Another interesting fact- people who take psychiatric drugs live on average 15 years less than a person who does not take psychiatric drugs.

I hope all of those f***ed up feminist American women who chug Prozac and anti-depressant drugs enjoy dying early. The world would be a much better place without them.

One more fact- 25 percent of American women have taken psychiatric drugs in the past year.

American women are literally insane, and the REAL MENTAL ILLNESS is called FEMINISM, or MISANDRY.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I don't know where it was, but I remember reading that early psychiatrists were actually encouraged to cultivate a goatee etc. in order to resemble the popular image of a Viennese Sigmund Freud.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Psychology/Psychiatry are completely bogus 'sciences'

Post by terminator »

expatasiaseeker wrote:Modern psychology and psychiatry are nothing but a bunch of bogus "sciences" created in order to enslave the human race mentally.

Check out the following website which has a very well written 12 part essay about how psychiatry is completely bogus.

http://antipsychiatry.org/

Here are some of the essay names:

Does Mental Illness Exist?
Schizophrenia: A Nonexistent Disease
The Myth of Biological Depression
Psychiatric Drugs: Cure or Quackery?
Psychiatry's Electroconvulsive Shock Treatment - A Crime Against Humanity
The Brain Butchery Called Psychosurgery
The Case Against Psychotherapy
Unjustified Psychiatric Commitment in the USA
Is Involuntary Commitment for Mental Illness a Violation of Substantive Due Process?
Why Psychiatry Should Be Abolished as a Medical Specialty
Suicide: A Civil Right
Psychiatric Stigma Follows You Everywhere You Go for the Rest of Your Life
I disagree, mental illness does exist - I know as my relations had these illnesses. What's in question is can these illnesses be cured with drugs, which I don't think they can.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

terminator wrote:
I disagree, mental illness does exist - I know as my relations had these illnesses. What's in question is can these illnesses be cured with drugs, which I don't think they can.
Here in California we have a category called MFCC that can counsel but not prescribe drugs. They are not MD's, and are not psychiatrists. This is who I would take a troubled relative to, unless I thought they needed an exorcist (not that I know any of those).
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Bogus sciences are "charlatanesque" subjects.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:Bogus sciences are "charlatanesque" subjects.
I thought "charlatanesque" meant that the girl was from Charlotte, North Carolina
;)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

They keep changing things too. It's all political. Homosexuality used to be a mental disorder until the 70's.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

I agree that psychology and psychiatry are sketchy, but neuroscience is more quantitative and so I like it more. I don't see why affect can't be a measurable quantity especially with the techniques and technologies available to engineers these days.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Psychiatry/psychology have done more damage to people than they may know, because they are a Trojan Horse to come in and tear people away from God, who otherwise believed in him. I know because this happened to me. I had went in to talk to a psychologist when I was younger - from issues the disgusting/depraved society had created already...to be "helped" by the very same people. Problem, solution all in one, they create the problem - and then provide, the solution.
I remember it feeling very bad, feeling very lost. But since these people discredit and mock God with their 'critical theory' and disgusting relentless attacks on anything sane that holds us up; I was swayed and vulnerable and I let myself in to these people.
I remember feeling even worse; I kept telling them that, they kept just ignoring me, discounting me and telling me "This will work and, this is the right way." You'll feel better. I still thought these people wanted to help me.
I didn't know it at the time, but I was afraid and wanted to just come back into contact with my religious faith. They didn't give this any credit, and they even laughed at me and belittled and condescended me while 'bringing me into their fold'. ...they make you feel ashamed/embarrassed and backward/ridiculed for it subconsciously - so I never brought this up. Since authority in society was all like this - from every angle, you reason that this must be right; they must be right because they know what they are talking about. I didn't realize I was being swindled completely; my intuition told me it (I felt it), but I didn't listen to it...they even discounted this (those evil bastards).
It was the biggest regret/mistake of my life, now looking back on it. It affected me and changed the entire course of my life.
I should have turned from evil, and not listened to these vipers and snakes who are just working tirelessly and devilishly to rip God from you and destroy your quality of life. Think it sounds harsh? It's exactly what happened to me and many others.

I would've been fine if I'd just kept onto the way I was raised, not listened to the complete deceptions and lies introduced around me everywhere - trying to pull me from that. I realized I was being had, but it was confusing - didn't know what to do or even where it was coming from; it seemed to come from everywhere in the society, and it was. What these assholes didn't realize was that I was fine , I didn't need to be fixed - remade new in the multitude of "names and disorders" they attribute to things at their will and build you from the ground up again. I was happy as I was but was struggling with this disgusting society. They would call that a 'disorder' and say I needed 'treatment'.
This is an attack. Critical theory marxist psychiatry/psychology hammers away ruthlessly at your foundations of God, belief in traditions, and is Satanic - because it makes you autonomous in your life as if you are the controller of all, and responsible for everything. Not only is this a lie, it's untruth; and it's completely destructive.
There is a foul force afoot on the Earth today.

Intuition never lies. Listen to intuition and never turn away.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.