Winston's Astrological Profile - Pretty Accurate Huh?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's Astrological Profile - Pretty Accurate Huh?

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. I created a free profile at Astro.com and what it said about my personality profile based on my sun, moon and rising signs is pretty accurate! The part about the houses is a bit iffy and generalized, but the three sign combo part is pretty accurate, so I'll post it below. What do you think? Doesn't this describe me well? As you can see, a lot of it is specific, not generalized, so does not apply to everyone. I've bolded the most uncannily accurate parts about me below.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?bty ... 1356799612

Your sun sign is Pisces. This is the sign in which the Sun is in your birth chart. Your Ascendant is in Scorpio, and your Moon is in Gemini.
Partner references which may occur in the text are set for a relationship with a woman. Explanation

Sun in Pisces, Moon in Gemini

This astrological combination indicates a personality that is in motion, never fixed or immobile. Your keen mental faculties can embrace many complex concepts simultaneously, and you are well- versed on a variety of topics. Your nature is fluid and therefore changeable. Because you lack a fixed, solid base, you tend to search for some physical or psychological refuge. When all else fails you may indulge the fanciful side of your nature. All this can result in mental over- activity and strain. You are strongly affected by your environment. It is of the utmost importance, then, to be careful in choosing your friends and associates, as well as your physical climate and circumstances. In love, too, your general indecision and lack of continuity create problems.

You can be struck with love suddenly, only to become disillusioned and lose interest with equal speed and unpredictability. Although gentle and sympathetic, you can become an offensive and sometimes hurtful novelty-seeker. The key to a more harmonious existence lies in using your powers for self-expression in a more concentrated, clearly directed manner.

Ascendant in Scorpio, Mars in the Third House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Scorpio was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Mars is located in the third house.
Your life will be marked by your shrewd, secretive, obstinate, clever, and reserved disposition. You remain an enigma: with these traits, your life events could be either very tragic or very fortunate. To which category of Scorpio do you belong? There are two types, the extremely emotional, attracted by those pathological aspects of biological relationship, or the highly mystical, concerned with spirituality.

You are a person of extremes, very sensitive and desirous of attachment. There is some attraction to the occult or to psychic phenomena. You are active in the sense that there is a psychological struggle going on inside you between the positive and negative poles-those of affirming and satisfying or rejecting and repressing. You are very intense in your feelings and remain passionately attached to the person you love. Similarly, when you dislike someone you are very fixed in that feeling. However, there is room for optimism in that: whatever type of Scorpio you may happen to be, there exists a desire deep in your inner self for psychic regeneration.

At some point in your life, after the occurrence of a major dramatic event that will affect you deeply, the goal and entire expression of your ego may alter entirely. The intensity and profundity of your passion, however, will always be constant. You have a tendency to go into the shadows and secretly plan the course of action you will take, reluctant to let others know the exact nature of your mood or feelings. In your sexual affairs you are full of passion and strong attachment.

Exert more control over your passions; don't be so resentful of others. Use your strong will and character for favorable and beneficial things.
You have a strong inclination to be involved in medicine, perhaps even surgery. You are attracted by research and investigation in general.
At first glance, indications are that your life is going to be extremely active.

Your mind is quick, acute, drastic, and determined. Some of your ideas are turbulent and forceful; you are regarded as energetic and impulsive, possessing a directness in an acute, practical mind which is sometimes difficult to control.

It would be wise to try not to become too emotionally involved or attached to people or events. You may encounter problems with relatives and your enemies might even turn out to be brothers and cousins.
Last edited by Winston on December 29th, 2012, 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More accurate info from my astrological profile. As you can see, some of it is very specific, not generalized, and so does not apply to everyone. If you want to try it out, go to http://www.astro.com

Sun in Pisces

You are a very sensitive and emotional person who quickly picks up moods and emotions from other people and makes them part of your own. This trait makes it very easy for others to hurt your feelings. Because you have the ability to put yourself in someone else's place, you have an exceptional understanding of other people's needs. Whenever possible, you try to help others, because it makes you feel good about yourself.

Very often you like to go into your own private fantasy world and think about ideas that mean something only to you. Just don't spend so much time there that you lose track of what is happening outside in the real world.

You may be somewhat shy, because you feel you have to trust people before you can really open up to them. But even though you are shy, you do need other people, for without them you feel lonely, even in your own private world.

Moon in Gemini

Your emotions change very rapidly, and you are quite restless. You get bored rather quickly, and your attention tends to wander if you have to keep it fixed on one object too long. But you are very curious and eager to try out every new experience.

You enjoy traveling as a chance to have new experiences. And you feel the same way about new ideas, wanting to learn everything there is to learn.

One very good feature of this Moon position is that you will probably learn to let your intellect control your emotions. In situations where others act wildly and emotionally, you can keep your cool and see what is really happening.

Scorpio Rising

You are rather quiet and reserved, but others see clearly that you have deep emotions and feelings, even though you may not say very much. But you do find it difficult to make yourself understood to people.

You are quite stubborn, and if necessary you will fight very hard for your position against anyone who opposes you. Your anger is not easily aroused, but when it is, it can't be calmed down easily.

You like to experience life with your total being. Thus you may display a kind of courage that others find frightening, although you are not usually reckless.
In addition, you are quite sensitive to other people's feelings. You are somewhat easily hurt, but instead of pulling back, you often strike out with a cutting remark or biting sarcasm. Anyone who watches you at all carefully will see your anger.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my AstroTravel reading for West Coast USA, where I grew up, from Astro.com. It's pretty accurate isn't it?
"Neptune/MC Line

More beneficial on the west of the line.

The effects of the Neptune/MC line are manifold and complex. They could even lie in the loss of your established position and pre-existing goals. Traditional values and achievement give way to ideals that go far beyond the purely personal. Status and reputation lose their meaning. You may even resign from work, become a recluse and you are tired of being part of this consumer- driven society.

You strive for higher, spiritual ideals. You are interested in mysticism and spirituality. You might even become involved in religious sects, become a devotee of a charismatic guru or see yourself as an emissary of a far- reaching ideology. You might fall under the belief that you are very close to the truth, but idealistic sentimentality is no guarantee for deep, experiential understanding. You are better off if you become involved working for hospitals, rehabilitation, welfare or charity organisations. It is better to put this subtle energy of these regions to a mutual benefit and use.

However, high profile artists, musicians or entertainers, who work in the film, theatre or entertainment industry, can gain the best advantage. They transform the Neptunian forces into bright and fascinating worlds of illusions, and become unapproachable cult figures of our collective dreams and desires."
Notice the part above about "or see yourself as an emissary of a far- reaching ideology". Isn't that eerie and uncanny? Doesn't that sound like this Happier Abroad movement that I am promoting here? lol

The rest of it is fairly accurate too. The part about becoming involved in a religious sect is true too. I was a Christian fundamentalist for a long time and also joined some cult group meetings such as the Moonies and others, though I never officially joined them.

The last part about high profile actors and movie stars thriving on the West Coast career-wise is obviously accurate too, since Hollywood is in that region.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Check out my AstroTravel reading for West Coast USA, where I grew up, from Astro.com. It's pretty accurate isn't it?
"Neptune/MC Line

The effects of the Neptune/MC line are manifold and complex. They could even lie in the loss of your established position and pre-existing goals. Traditional values and achievement give way to ideals that go far beyond the purely personal. Status and reputation lose their meaning. You may even resign from work, become a recluse and you are tired of being part of this consumer- driven society.

You strive for higher, spiritual ideals. You are interested in mysticism and spirituality. You might even become involved in religious sects, become a devotee of a charismatic guru or see yourself as an emissary of a far- reaching ideology. You might fall under the belief that you are very close to the truth, but idealistic sentimentality is no guarantee for deep, experiential understanding. You are better off if you become involved working for hospitals, rehabilitation, welfare or charity organisations. It is better to put this subtle energy of these regions to a mutual benefit and use.

However, high profile artists, musicians or entertainers, who work in the film, theatre or entertainment industry, can gain the best advantage. They transform the Neptunian forces into bright and fascinating worlds of illusions, and become unapproachable cult figures of our collective dreams and desires."
Notice the part above about "or see yourself as an emissary of a far- reaching ideology". Isn't that eerie and uncanny? Doesn't that sound like this Happier Abroad movement that I am promoting here? lol

The rest of it is fairly accurate too. The part about becoming involved in a religious sect is true too. I was a Christian fundamentalist for a long time and also joined some cult group meetings such as the Moonies and others, though I never officially joined them.

The last part about high profile actors and movie stars thriving on the West Coast career-wise is obviously accurate too, since Hollywood is in that region.
Uncannily on-target, yes.

So are you ready for your film career?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out my AstroTravel reading for West Coast USA, where I grew up, from Astro.com. It's pretty accurate isn't it?
"Neptune/MC Line

Uncannily on-target, yes.

So are you ready for your film career?
It wasn't suggesting that I start an acting career. It was just saying that that region, West Coast USA, is good for high profile actors and entertainers, which means that it's a good place to become famous in acting. But that goes without saying since California is there.

Before I went abroad, I was involved in acting in the 1990's until 2001. I did a few stage roles, extra work, commercials and corporate videos. See my acting resume here: http://www.happierabroad.com/Resume_Acting.htm

It was my dream to be an actor. In fact, before I went to Russia in 2002, I was supposed to go to Hollywood to pursue acting. My acting teachers said that I was a natural, since I could act well without any training, kind of like a natural swimmer who never needed to learn to swim. It's true that acting came natural to me. But the problem is that 1) I didn't have charisma on screen, or on stage probably either, 2) the competition is so fierce in acting that to make it is like trying to win the lottery. (I seem to have more charisma online through writing lol)

But not even good looks and charisma is enough to make it in acting. You have to have a ton of other things going for you too, including connections and favors from high places. The obstacles are more than you can imagine, and more than even I imagined. I used to believe that if you went to Hollywood and believed in yourself, you'd make it.

Do any of you know any struggling actors in Hollywood? What have they told you about it?

Do you think I would have been better off or happier if I had moved to Hollywood to try to make it in acting? Or to get involved in the movie production team? It would have been a great way to meet people at least. If I had done so, probably I would have become disillusioned after a while and then gone abroad later. What do you think?

I've been an extra on a lot of movie sets, and making films is a lot more tedious and exhausting than you think. I could see how if you were subjected to it everyday, you could be emotionally drained after a while. I wonder how movie directors keep from burning out. They have to juggle hundreds of issues everyday under time constraints and pressure to get it all done by a certain date or else incur more production costs and expenses.

woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

Even better for acting career is Sun MC or Jupiter MC zone,check those. With Sun in 5th house of pleasure,kids and love no wonder youre after the ladies :D

I did this for you years ago for Philipines I think,where the Sun is also in 5th house
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

also Moon in 7th represents living abroad as well as 9th,cause in ancient hellenic astrology the 7th is the house farthest from your ASCendant sign, hence far off lands.Further the Moon rules the 9th.This suggests foreign wife.Typical
I just saw you also have evil Saturn on IC over California and Arizona,but the Sun is AScending in middle America.Ever been there in Denver or Albuuqerque?
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

You got venus oriental to the Sun so your approach to life and talents are related to aesthtics,relationships and art