Mentally attacked by people

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Mentally attacked by people

Post by Dark_Sol »

Today, I came back from a hunting trip from Kansas. During that time, I had a talk with a friend. He started to talk about how I should stay here and look after the cabin. Said I can hookup with a nice girl here. Fat chance!! This is a small town with only two streets and all the girls are married or overweight. (the cabin is owned by his father-in-law)

Anyways, I keep getting vibes from people that I should be alone and not find love. That I am a loser in a sense. You wont believe how many times these people try to convince me that going overseas is a bad idea, but throw insane ideas at me to get a girl. You guys heard it all, just don't look for one, she'll come along. You need to dress better or other PUA crap. The best ones are, you just aint ready, you should stay (place desolate place) or your standards are to high.

Than I thought about it, Mavericks post about self-worth. Compare yourself to other people, you probably done things that people you know never done. So I talked to my friend about my time when I was in sports in highschool, about taking martial arts, Jumping out of planes, hiking up mountains in Alaska, running around the jungles of Thailand and many more. He kept changing the subject.

All of a sudden, it hit me. These guys I've been hanging around with, with their girls and shit. They belittle me, they all ganged up on me and attack me. When they brag about what they did or experience, they don't even come close to me. Some of these guys who you would think are alphas, over 6', good shape, paid well and handsome. Would change the conversation when I talk about my experience. I'm pretty sure they don't want to believe I did those things, they think I'm lying.

Than after thinking about this and analyzing what they say about me and a good childhood friend told me. They are afraid of me, that they mentally attack me, f**k up my mind. They wont get into pyshical confrontation with me. My childhood friend, we did the same job, enjoy each other company and we talk about all the crazy shit we've done over the years. Is it that all these years of being criticized and ostracized lead me to think I'm a beta, a loser. They created some of these mental illness I have, along with meds that the government gave me and doctors think I need. Man, five years of being drugged and attacked by people, cause they don't think your normal or just better than them. These friends that I have or the people around me, I only know them for at least 5 years, most less.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

I think I know exactly what you are talking about. Kind of reminds me of that film The Truman Show, where the main character (played by Jim Carey) is constantly told by his so-called best friend, along with everyone else around him, that he just doesn't realize how great he has it where he is at, and that there is nothing better outside of what he is used to. It definitely can feel like a psychic attack when the people who claim to be your friends are basically trying to keep you down. Maybe some people are just intimidated by those they perceive as more enlightened than they are, and they wish to keep others from rising above them.

I have been through the government guinea pig medical system also, and that too was very destructive for my well being. Luckily, I was able to break away from all of the phony "friends" and malevolent doctors.

Another example of this kind of sh*t for me is when I talk about my experiences overseas with others, and express my interest in foreign (particularly European) women, and my buddy's fat, nasty, and stupid girlfriend will say something to discourage me, such as: "Oh, European women don't shave their armpits," or some other nonsense myth. Either she doesn't want her own boyfriend to suspect that he might be able to do better for himself, or she simply hates that a guy like me can see beyond this Matrix, so that I might not be around to grovel at the feet of nasty Ameriskanks like her in the future (which I won't).

This shaming and discouragement also comes in the form of having my "friends" warn me about how dangerous it will be for me, should I decide to travel outside of their cozy North America comfort zone. Ironically, such fear mongering will often come out of their mouths right after I have just finished explaining my recent experiences in regions that are considered far more dangerous than the countries they are saying I should avoid at all costs (and most of these jerks have never even travelled out of their home state!).

I see most people in the US as jealous, potential saboteurs, and it can be heartbreaking for me because I am lonely here, yet I have to constantly remind myself that these people do not have my best interests at heart. It has taken me many years to realize that most people - particularly Americans - are simply not as capable nor are they willing to be as loyal of a friend as I have been.

Sounds like your friends are a bunch of psychic vampire faggots, like mine used to be. Now I actively avoid anyone I perceive as a loser. No longer do I try to see the good in everyone, because that is how I wound up getting screwed so many times in the past. Associate with those that have less than you, and you will wind up having less than they (be it intelligence, money, character, integrity, etc.).
Last edited by Disillusioned_American on November 14th, 2012, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I know how you feel bro. Once you've woken up to the b.s., the rest of the sheep look at you like your some kind of freak. There's nothing you can do about them except hope they'll wake up themselves one day..
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I can't believe how much wisdom there is from young guys on HA.

+1 to Winston. Your creation is working.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

I only have one friend I can be myself and say whatever I want and he'll support my idea. That's my childhood friend. We recently contacted each other after five years of him going around the US. He us to be a buddy f***er in women, money and everything else. But after enlisting and doing a few tours, he understand where I was coming from. He just contacted me one day, gave me the money I lended him and he started to help me in life. Getting my records straight, getting my benifits and telling me who is f***ing me over.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Thanks for mentioning this. There's a guy I need to make amends to.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Mentally attacked by people

Post by terminator »

Dark_Sol wrote:Today, I came back from a hunting trip from Kansas. During that time, I had a talk with a friend. He started to talk about how I should stay here and look after the cabin. Said I can hookup with a nice girl here. Fat chance!! This is a small town with only two streets and all the girls are married or overweight. (the cabin is owned by his father-in-law)

Anyways, I keep getting vibes from people that I should be alone and not find love. That I am a loser in a sense. You wont believe how many times these people try to convince me that going overseas is a bad idea, but throw insane ideas at me to get a girl. You guys heard it all, just don't look for one, she'll come along. You need to dress better or other PUA crap. The best ones are, you just aint ready, you should stay (place desolate place) or your standards are to high.

Than I thought about it, Mavericks post about self-worth. Compare yourself to other people, you probably done things that people you know never done. So I talked to my friend about my time when I was in sports in highschool, about taking martial arts, Jumping out of planes, hiking up mountains in Alaska, running around the jungles of Thailand and many more. He kept changing the subject.

All of a sudden, it hit me. These guys I've been hanging around with, with their girls and shit. They belittle me, they all ganged up on me and attack me. When they brag about what they did or experience, they don't even come close to me. Some of these guys who you would think are alphas, over 6', good shape, paid well and handsome. Would change the conversation when I talk about my experience. I'm pretty sure they don't want to believe I did those things, they think I'm lying.

Than after thinking about this and analyzing what they say about me and a good childhood friend told me. They are afraid of me, that they mentally attack me, f**k up my mind. They wont get into pyshical confrontation with me. My childhood friend, we did the same job, enjoy each other company and we talk about all the crazy shit we've done over the years. Is it that all these years of being criticized and ostracized lead me to think I'm a beta, a loser. They created some of these mental illness I have, along with meds that the government gave me and doctors think I need. Man, five years of being drugged and attacked by people, cause they don't think your normal or just better than them. These friends that I have or the people around me, I only know them for at least 5 years, most less.
This reminds me of the bucket of crabs & how the others pull back the one that almost escaped. The US is "the matrix" and the other slaves will actively stop you from "getting out of the matrix." I have no family left and only one friend in the world who lives in Perth Australia - the other side of the world and he is married, whereas I'm permanently single. But I'm very happy not having bad people in my life dragging me down.