FREE Personality Test - Here are my results

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Winston
Site Admin

FREE Personality Test - Here are my results

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just took Walt Goodridge's revealing free personality test here:

http://www.passionprofit.com/itest.html

Here is my result and personality type:

http://www.passionprofit.com/iinformer.html
Informer Personality Type
Results:
Personality type: "Informer"
Purpose: "GURU"
(Comparable Enneagram Types 1 and 5.)

What It Means to be an Informer:
According to the test results, you have a high degree of "Informer" in your personality/behavior type. Here are some insights into the patterns and personality of The Informer.

The Informer's Prime Directive
Recognizing the Informer
What moves the Informer to action
How the Informer Inspires others
How to be a better Informer
Where Informers Find Passion
Can An Informer Turn Passion Into Profit?
Informers in Love

The Informer's Prime Directive:
Informers are inspired by information, understanding, ideas, facts, data and knowledge.

Recognizing the Informer
Informers are conservative in both nature and dress and tend to be conformists. They tend to pride themselves on their intelligence and are quite analytical in their approach to life, people and situations. They have little tolerance for people who are ignorant or ill-informed. They value being right over being popular.

What Moves The Informer To Action
To inspire an Informer, use words like "smart", "information", "facts", "documentation", "proven", "absolute certainty", and "intelligence." If you're speaking to an informer, you've got to be certain of what you're saying from a factual standpoint and accurate in your statement of figures and statistics. Informers respect and are inspired by intelligence in others.

To get an Informer to take action in the face of fear, reframe the necessary action as one that will lead to information, knowledge or certainty.

How Informers Inspire Others
Informers project and image of being calm, collected and in absolute control. Many people see strength in the Inspirer's ability to stay emotionally detached others around are losing their heads. Informers are confident when they speak since they rarely speak on matters on which they are uncertain. They are usually well-spoken and inspire others with their eloquence and command of the language. When an Inspirer gets involved in a business venture or an organization, they are the ones who know exactly what's going on at all times. They are the ones who others come to for information and insight.

How to Be A Better Informer
Informers, however, can tend to be aloof, detached and intellectual rather than intuitive in their approach to life. They tend to be extremely task oriented individuals who put the project ahead of the people. Therefore, Informers need to get in touch with their feelings, and the feelings of others if they are to grow and be successful. They need to be more people-oriented in their interactions and embrace confrontation (which they often see as conflict) as a means to achieve understanding and growth in relationships.

Where Informers Find Passion
Informers do better in professions and positions which reward knowledge, detail and accuracy. Informers make great accountants, engineers, computer programmers, bankers and statisticians. They tend not to do well in jobs or businesses which require people skills. However, because anything one does can be improved by knowing how to relate to others, Inspirers can succeed in any profession if they develop their interpersonal skills. Informers think in terms of the value of information. The information, order, analysis, perfection and attention to detail that characterizes them can itself be of value to others who seek these qualities in their own lives. The Informer's passion can offer ways for people to add knowledge and order to their lives.

Can Informers Turn Passion Into Profit?
If you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses, and willing to do what it takes to achieve a balance in your life, it is ultimately possible for any of the personality types to turn passion into profit.

Because they tend to value process more than people, and tend to be more task-oriented than relationship-oriented, informers may miss out on the profit and success that comes from being more intuitive in their approach to success, and in reaching out to others as valued contributors. The key to real success for you as an Informer while on the journey from passion to profit will be to "remember that your good comes through people, value your intuition and remember people won't care how much you know, until they know how much you care." (Take a tip from Walt's Friday Inspiration #167: "Still Keeping Score")

Informers in Love
In love, just as in business, Informers tend to be attracted to Exciters because they express the fun side, spontaneity and freedom that Informers have always wanted to feel. However, while there may be an attraction, the Informer is often frustrated by the Exciter's often chronic lateness, inaccuracy, and nonchalant attitude towards life. Informers get along well with Supporters since they both take life at a slower pace.

Creator, Savior, Guru or Guide?
There's a good chance you might be a GURU.See the "Purpose" chapter for more details. If you scored highly in another Passion-Seeker type, find out more about that type below.

Competitor
Supporter
Exciter
Informer
What do you all think? Is that pretty accurate about me?

Try the free test yourself here to reveal the type of roles you are ideally suited for:

http://www.passionprofit.com/itest.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Very one dimensional though quite accurate. Many aspects are lost. Like your passion for girls and passion for aliens and David Icke.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

This is my result:

Exciter Personality Type
Results:
Personality type: "Exciter"
Purpose: "CREATOR"
(Comparable Enneagram Types 6 and 7.)
(see information about "Entrepreneurophobia" at end)

What It Means to be an Exciter:
According to the test results, you have a high degree of "Exciter" in your personality/behavior type. Here are some insights into the patterns and personality of The Exciter.

The Exciter's Prime Directive
Recognizing the Exciter
What moves the Exciter to action
How the Exciter Inspires others
How to be a better Exciter
Where Exciter Find Passion
Can An Exciter Turn Passion Into Profit?
Exciters in Love

The Exciter's Prime Directive:
Exciters are inspired by fun, enthusiasm, happiness and energy! Exciters gravitate towards activities that are fun, and exciting.

Recognizing the Exciter
Exciters tend to dress in loud bright colors which reflect their own bright, sunny disposition. They are outgoing and spontaneous and are inspired by the pursuit of a good time.

What Moves The Exciter To Action
To inspire an exciter, use words like "fun", "party", "enjoyment", and "freedom." If you're speaking to an exciter, you've got to be animated, expressive and enthusiastic to grab their attention. Notice them and things they do and they'll be your friend forever!

To get an Exciter to take action in the face of fear, reframe the necessary action as one that will be fun, and/or lead to enjoyment.

How Exciters Inspire Others
Exciters are the life of the party and inspire the same level of enjoyment of life in others. Exciters are people-oriented and make people feel welcome with their winning smiles and group-oriented behavior.

How to Be A Better Exciter
Exciters, however, can tend to be too "flighty." They may have a short attention span and tend to be a bit too impulsive in their behavior. To be a better Exciter, therefore, they should work on balancing fun with work. They should work on creating their long-term good rather than simply instant gratification. They should also work on controlling their emotions when things don't go their way.

Where Exciters Find Passion
Exciters do better in professions and positions which allow them freedom, interaction with others, travel, a changing environment, wealth and status. Exciters make great salespeople, stockbrokers bankers, investors. They tend not to do well in jobs that are repetitious, factual, or laden with paperwork, charts, graphs and numbers. However, because anything one does can be improved by imposing order in one's life, Exciters can succeed in any profession if they develop their Informer nature. Exciters think in terms of fun, people and socializing. The spontaneity, humor and popularity that are natural expressions of who they are can be of value to those who seek the same in their lives. Providing people with ways to experience joy in their lives can be a very profitable passion.

Can Exciters Turn Passion Into Profit?
If you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses, and willing to do what it takes to achieve a balance in your life, it is ultimately possible for any of the personality types to turn passion into profit.

While their desire to be everywhere at once favors the consumer side of our society, the Exciter must go against their normal grain to achieve their dreams. Because they are usually focusing on everything else but the task at hand, Exciters may miss the success that comes from patience, order and the ability to commit to tasks until their dreams come true. The key to real success for you as an Exciter while on the journey from passion to profit will be to "commit, focus, have patience and wait for your good to take shape." (Take a tip from Walt's Friday Inspiration Life Rhyme #177": Can You Wait That Far?)

Exciters in Love
Not wanting to stand still for too long, Exciters may have many partners during their life and leave a few broken hearts along life's journey. They tend to be attracted to Informers who have the organization, order and control that they lack. Exciters get along well with Competitors since they both take life at a fast pace.

Creator, Savior, Guru or Guide?
There's a good chance you might be a CREATOR.See the "Purpose" chapter for more details. If you scored highly in another Passion-Seeker type, find out more about that type below.

Competitor
Supporter
Exciter
Informer
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I guess that sounds like you Billy. Don't you agree? lol

You were definitely excited by me and this forum. You laugh a lot and look for interesting topics. And you like to dance.

Very interesting and revealing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Yes, this test is good. It really sounds me. lol.

It should be obligatory for everyone on HP to make the test. So we can give better advice.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Informers are conservative in both nature and dress and tend to be conformists.

I guess your just a conservative conformist Winston in spite of your beliefs to the contrary. Otherwise, result is off in your case.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:Informers are conservative in both nature and dress and tend to be conformists.

I guess your just a conservative conformist Winston in spite of your beliefs to the contrary. Otherwise, result is off in your case.
Rock you're focusing on exceptions again and playing devil's advocate again, which is very narrow and doesn't see the big picture.

Obviously I'm not a conformist. My writings reveal that. Maybe my dress style is conservative. But that's just one sentence. The rest of the report was accurate. If a personality test is 75 percent accurate, it's considered significant and helpful.

These results are not written in stone. They are template guidelines to help point you in the right direction.

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Rock make the test, please.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Why don't you guys take the Myer-Briggs Personality test?

That test is much more accurate and you can actually find different web forums for the different personality types.

And yes. I'm sure it's FREE somewhere!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Truthville, good tip.

This is the link:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Winston, come on try it. It´s fun. It´s more scientifical. It takes only 2 minutes.

This is my result:

Your Type is
ENFP

Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
11 12 50 44

ENFP type description by D.Keirsey
ENFP Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicatorâ„¢ ENFP Famous Personalities
ENFP type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
slightly expressed extravert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Probably most guys here are informers.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:Probably most guys here are informers.
Well since the mission of this site is to "inform" western men about their overseas dating options, I guess that makes me an informer alright. lol

Rock, you should try taking the test too.

We already discussed the Meyers-Briggs test. I am halfway between and INFJ and an ENFJ.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Thing about these tests is, if you repeat them several times with months or more between each taking, result can vary a lot. Even if you repeat them over the course of days, result can be different. I guess it depends partially on how consistent a person is in his particular type.