My Loud snoring/Sleep apnea problem - What to do? Do I need a CPAP machine?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Re: Loud snoring/Sleep apnea problem - What to do?

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2017, 6:17 am
Good news. My parents say that my snoring is no longer loud. Just moderate. And i dont choke or gasp for air during sleep anymore. I guess my health improved with all those green superfoods and h2o2. Lol. Sleeping on the right side also helps too. Or maybe my breathing passage opened up to adapt so its microevolution. Who knows.
Excellent news. Long may this trend continue!

Have you tried kettlebell exercises? Many people finds these excellent both for weight loss and resculpting the body over time. Tim Ferriss' The Four-Hour Body has a whole section on their usage.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

There's laser surgery for sleep apnea but it's not recommended in all cases. Also you might want to check for tonsil stones.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a video of me snoring. lol. It was taken by Dianne.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you guys think these mouthpieces that push your lower jaw forward will stop snoring or sleep apnea? How do people sleep with them? They feel so uncomfortable and it's hard to fall asleep while wearing them.

https://snoremagazine.com/zyppah-mouthp ... r-snoring/

https://www.anti-snoring-devices.net/zyppah-rx-review/

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/slee ... better.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Will this work? The webpage looks so gimmicky. It doesnt even explain how it works.

https://sleepgadgets.net/pages/micpap-sales

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

What about earplugs? Could you put earplugs in your nostrils? Would that work?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
August 24th, 2018, 7:33 am
What about earplugs? Could you put earplugs in your nostrils? Would that work?
Why would you wanna do that? That would obstruct your breathing and make it worse. The goal of the gadgets above is to open the nostrils so you can breathe during sleep, which may reduce snoring. Unless of course the problem is in the throad contracting.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

This is interesting. This guy eats only meat. Don't know if I could do that. I enjoy other things like vegetables, fruit and bread.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Eric Berg explains what causes sleep apnea.

Inspiring! How I cured my sleep apnea. This guy had the same problem that I had, choking and unable to breathe while sleeping.

How that guy lost weight to cure his sleep apnea. Very inspiring.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alternatives to CPAP therapy for sleep apnea, on mainstream media.

A simple fix for snoring and sleep apnea. Wow is it really this easy? Does the mouthpiece have to be custom made? What about generic versions? I tried one but couldn't sleep with it on.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This guy makes some good points about why you should avoid CPAP machines and surgery solutions if you have sleep apnea.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some more useful links.

4 natural remedies for sleep apnea

https://universityhealthnews.com/daily/ ... eep-apnea/

6 CPAP alternatives

https://www.eossleep.com/2015/12/28/6-c ... fe-better/

Lots of info about sleep apnea and comprehensive list of treatment options

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/slee ... apnea.htm/

5 Home remedies for sleep apnea

https://www.healthline.com/health/home- ... leep-apnea

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

CBD oil is said to be good for easing sleep apnea. It is generally legal in the US, but since it is a derivitive of the marijuana plant it might not be in many places abroad however.

Most CBD in the USA has no (or extremely little) THC in it so there is no "high" associated with it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This female doctor explains why sleep apnea is an obstacle in weight loss and creates a vicious cycle and other problems. It also causes high blood pressure too. She makes sense.

Dang. I don't get why nature ever created sleep apnea. What for? To warn you that you're getting too fat?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 2:24 pm
CBD oil is said to be good for easing sleep apnea. It is generally legal in the US, but since it is a derivitive of the marijuana plant it might not be in many places abroad however.

Most CBD in the USA has no (or extremely little) THC in it so there is no "high" associated with it.
What does CBD oil stand for? Where do i get it? And how do i use it for sleep apnea? Is it available in online health stores? What is THC?