What is best in life?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

What is best in life?

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I wanted to look into the original author's work. Haven't seen this film in over 15 years, I remember the sequel was shit though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_E._Howard

Suppose law and order collapses in the US due to a food shortage. Suddenly the reality for all these stuck-up women that they are not actually men will come crashing down, and the "nice" quiet guy (alpha male), will be in demand, while the "bad boy" loud-mouth jackass will be seen as the dim-witted perpetual child that he is.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

As always, I can't see the video, but I am guessing the answer is, "Crush your enemies. See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan